Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright, Gwen at full power causes every female to grow a dong including Sabrina if she didn't have one already and every male character in the game including the MC is ntr'd as the futa girls all only bang each other afterwards.
The better ending would be that Isha turns EVERYONE into a futa overhelmed by mind breaking pleasure they just start to fuck what ever is in their reach... mind break, cheating, NTR, rape... it has it all

Mar 14, 2021
I explicitly said I have seen galleries in RPGM, you just described how they are done in RPGM. so yes I am aware.
This implementation is bad due to multiple reasons.
1. no sample pictures
2. clunky UI
3. unlocking a scene only unlocks it for the current save instead of permanently. so if conflicting scenes exist you cannot have a complete gallery. instead you need to have multiple saves you switch between to get a complete gallery
4. trying to write a full gallery unlocker on such a system is very difficult
5. implementing such a gallery is very costly in developer time. and as such is very rarely done.
6. updating such a gallery is a chore so they are often incomplete
I agree, to hell with the gallery, you need a continuation of the plot, the game is big without a gallery, and even if it appears, oh Mom, God forbid, then the game will finish the year, well, if it ever happens:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Go ahead and name literally 1 RPGM game where an unlocked scene is not re-locked when you load an earlier save but instead remains unlocked. And note that it has to be a case where there is an unlocking mechanism, rather than just the entire gallery being available from the getgo for everyone without any unlocking involved.
To use an English game as an example: Harem Collector. Which scenes you have unlocked is recorded in a separate file, so as long as you do not lose that file the scenes will stay unlocked even if you start a new playthrough. The same way is used in multiple Japanese games (I don't remember the titles, sorry). So it is possible to do.

The real problem is having scenes with multiple variations based on something such as corruption. Usually in such cases each variation of the scene (low corruption, high corruption, virgin version, non-virgin version, etc.) gets its own entry in the gallery. So again, possible to do, just tedious and time-consuming.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To use an English game as an example: Harem Collector. Which scenes you have unlocked is recorded in a separate file, so as long as you do not lose that file the scenes will stay unlocked even if you start a new playthrough. The same way is used in multiple Japanese games (I don't remember the titles, sorry). So it is possible to do.

The real problem is having scenes with multiple variations based on something such as corruption. Usually in such cases each variation of the scene (low corruption, high corruption, virgin version, non-virgin version, etc.) gets its own entry in the gallery. So again, possible to do, just tedious and time-consuming.
Most of the games I know that fit your description have a gallery in the Main Menu which gets unlocked after clearing the game once, also all those galleries are for games with a limited ammount of scenes and Characters in total.
I never saw a Gallery for a game with a servatile and numerous cast as in a struggle with sin... also you forgot pregnancy in your list (pregnancy uncorrupted, pregnancy corrupted)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thank you. Funny that someone else had to step in and answer for him.
But you are right. Harem collector does indeed do that. Excellent gallery implementation on that game.

Reactions: moonblackhen

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Most of the games I know that fit your description have a gallery in the Main Menu which gets unlocked after clearing the game once, also all those galleries are for games with a limited ammount of scenes and Characters in total.
I never saw a Gallery for a game with a servatile and numerous cast as in a struggle with sin... also you forgot pregnancy in your list (pregnancy uncorrupted, pregnancy corrupted)
I didn't forget pregnancy, that's what 'etc.' is for - I did not want to list every single thing that could casue a variation in a scene.

I chose Harem Collector for my example precisely because you don't need to clear the game to unlock scenes in the gallery. Once you unlock a scene it appears in the gallery.

Also, all games have "a limited ammount of scenes and Characters in total", there's no such thing as a game with infinite characters or infininte scenes. So I'm not sure what you were trying to say here.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The only kind of galleries confirmed that the game is gonna get, are sex scenes no more available, mostly NTR, such is Marcus x Emily

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't forget pregnancy, that's what 'etc.' is for - I did not want to list every single thing that could casue a variation in a scene.

I chose Harem Collector for my example precisely because you don't need to clear the game to unlock scenes in the gallery. Once you unlock a scene it appears in the gallery.

Also, all games have "a limited ammount of scenes and Characters in total", there's no such thing as a game with infinite characters or infininte scenes. So I'm not sure what you were trying to say here.
There is a difference between a set ammount of characters and a limited ammount... limited means that the number of characters is low, games like a sturggle with Sin have a set but high number of characters... other games like this are rather offering CG rips to high Level Patrons for example to cater to people just wanting to fap.
I'd count Peasant Quests in that direction, though a struggle with sin has laready outspaced that one.
The only kind of galleries confirmed that the game is gonna get, are sex scenes no more available, mostly NTR, such is Marcus x Emily
As dreams if the MC was defeated or otherwise unconcious

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
There is a difference between a set ammount of characters and a limited ammount... limited means that the number of characters is low, games like a sturggle with Sin have a set but high number of characters... other games like this are rather offering CG rips to high Level Patrons for example to cater to people just wanting to fap.
Allow me to point out that this is entirely subjective and what you consider "high" another person might consider "low" (and vice versa).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Allow me to point out that this is entirely subjective and what you consider "high" another person might consider "low" (and vice versa).
Most games hosting a gallery tend to be focused around 2-6 Characters though... maybe the highest is 12
Now consider this scale with a struggle with sin... currently I am at around 30 (31 if you count the princess and 32 if you count Anyas mother... there are also atleast one more Dwarf promissed in the Gavinah, Goblin, Dark Elf Update to come)... we are far from actually seing the end of this scope... but yeah I don't think it's subjective to call the cast of this game vast and the ammount of scenes to be frightening in that respect

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Most games hosting a gallery tend to be focused around 2-6 Characters though... maybe the highest is 12
Now consider this scale with a struggle with sin... currently I am at around 30 (31 if you count the princess and 32 if you count Anyas mother... there are also atleast one more Dwarf promissed in the Gavinah, Goblin, Dark Elf Update to come)... we are far from actually seing the end of this scope... but yeah I don't think it's subjective to call the cast of this game vast and the ammount of scenes to be frightening in that respect
Funny, Harem Collector also has around 30 characters (not counting any side characters that have an optional scene). And I doubt ASWS and HC are the only games with so many characters. To me 30 doesn't seem that much - which just shows that yes, this is very much a subjective thing and different people have a different definition of a vast cast. So let's agree to disagree and leave it at that (I doubt either of us will convince the other).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game needs something like the grey slime from Dragon quest, hard to kill, very rare, rewarding and ragequitter when it escapes.
A fox, fox pelt is expensive, the animal is intelligent, in medieval times was considered rare, perfect match.
Or Chyos could just paint of orange the wolf model lol.
(And before Yotetar comes and say “there is no food for foxes”, fricking rabbits!)

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The game needs something like the grey slime from Dragon quest, hard to kill, very rare, rewarding and ragequitter when it escapes.
A fox, fox pelt is expensive, the animal is intelligent, in medieval times was considered rare, perfect match.
Or Chyos could just paint of orange the wolf model lol.
(And before Yotetar comes and say “there is no food for foxes”, fricking rabbits!)
There are no traps for foxes!. Or do you think foxes aren't sneaky?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are no traps for foxes!. Or do you think foxes aren't sneaky?
Nah nah nah, foxes shall have the same gameplay value as wolves.
You can kill them in one hit if you sneak up behind, or engage a fight, they have like 3-5 hp and every hit you make deals one damage, if you hit them, of course

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes