hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Has Chyos stated what his plans are for updates? I would assume 5.2.0 will be released in the beginning of November...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dragon armor.
Best bone equipment, from draaagons.

I am still waiting for their appearance, final boss?
Super boss?
They may not exist, but Chyos loves to throw at you plot twists, I guess they will pop up
I am counting on Melissa to directly lead us into a dragon's lair in her hunt for fortune :sneaky:

Damn look at this fabulous motherfucker on the right. Why couldn't he be the protagonist?

View attachment 2102691
Because he couldn't shoot a bow if his live depended on it?

Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
To that earlier discussion about foxes and trapping them, one of the more common fox traps used in here in the olden times was called (with rough translation to English) Paw Plank, basically it was plank that was put up right and cut into three pronged, with middle prong having bait on it, idea being that fox would try to jump to get the bait and its paws would get stuck between the prongs. Then it would hang there until trapper came to catch it or it died.

Like this.
1665866405785.png

Quite cruel trap that caused lots of suffering for the animal.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To that earlier discussion about foxes and trapping them, one of the more common fox traps used in here in the olden times was called (with rough translation to English) Paw Plank, basically it was plank that was put up right and cut into three pronged, with middle prong having bait on it, idea being that fox would try to jump to get the bait and its paws would get stuck between the prongs. Then it would hang there until trapper came to catch it or it died.

Like this.
View attachment 2102960

Quite cruel trap that caused lots of suffering for the animal.
PETA would hunt down Chyos if he made such a trap available ingame :devilish:

But to differentiate from it and others, in this case the dragon would not change in humanoid form. :p
Well if Chyos tweaked MCs curse so that his dick would always be a bit to big for his partner than he certainly would have the tool for that. :sneaky:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, shit.

Things are starting to go down.

I prefer to not fuck a dragon, you have to satisfy her demands. And we already a royalty ass to satisfy, not a cheap ass by the way.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, shit.

Things are starting to go down.

I prefer to not fuck a dragon, you have to satisfy her demands. And we already a royalty ass to satisfy, not a cheap ass by the way.
But Dragons tend to be rich and generous if you satisfy their needs... otherwise you end up as food though

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Go ahead and name literally 1 RPGM game.....
Urban Demons, the dev went out of their way and allowed you to go to a recollection room to view all scenes you currently have seen before in your playthrough AND if you wanted to go further you could go to another room by clicking on your mirror to be transported to a place that had ALL sprites and scenes available both with corruption dialogue and purity dialogue scenes available.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
But Dragons tend to be rich and generous if you satisfy their needs... otherwise you end up as food though
That Tolkien policy of having rich dragons will condemn us all I tell you. An how we know a future dragon will be rich? And if a dragon exists, do you think no one will know about it, knowing How many cows need to eat everyday?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
PETA would hunt down Chyos if he made such a trap available ingame :devilish:

Well if Chyos tweaked MCs curse so that his dick would always be a bit to big for his partner than he certainly would have the tool for that. :sneaky:
Yeah, unsurprisingly those traps are banned now days.

Also, what if the dragons in this world are just about the size of humans or bit larger at max, then there's no need to tweak the MCs curse. :D

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes