Noname3151

Oct 13, 2020
Probably best not to talk about it since mods wouldnt want a re-hash of the derailing that took place, just know that as long as you are apart of this community you will have fellow pirates like me providing you with all the exclusive content those patrons keep locked behind a paywall.
Ahahahhahaa, nice one)

Reactions: BBC King

luisosorio16

Jan 5, 2018
The only mention of extra content and werewolfs is this file on the "fanmade" content channel on the Chyos Discord.

EDIT: Yup this is it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the key if you need it: iUFdbos0IMw6KUoR2kWmKeoEKdoF3GxZffL_EWSvmXw

Thank you very much

Hey folks. Just to make it clear (in case it wasn't fucking obvious), this is a pirate site where paywalled content gets shared freely amongst the community. Trying to whiteknight a dev by reporting users is pure bollox, and will honestly just get you warned and your posts deleted. I'm posting this for the attention of all, so please don't forget where we stand.

And yes. Posting fanmade content from the dev's discord for folk that can't access it and clearly labelling it as such (it doesn't need to be said that potential issues may arise due to this) is perfectly fine, and shouldn't lead to shitstirring like what happened.

I didn't know that rule, sorry.

Reactions: BBC King

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
The only mention of extra content and werewolfs is this file on the "fanmade" content channel on the Chyos Discord.

I've already killed the werewolf. Do you have a save to share?

Mar 14, 2021
Well, only if I didn't kill a werewolf 0.5.1.0a saving file2

And the content with the werewolf is only in the new version ?

Can these files be activated ? or what. Why do I need the key and the archive itself, what will happen if I put them in the game folder?

Last edited by a moderator:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Can these files be activated ? or what. Why do I need the key and the archive itself, what will happen if I put them in the game folder?
I believe it is related to Arianna and Werewolf content, the "read me" in the file talks about it. The KEY isnt needed I dont believe but I just added it in case.

Reactions: allinon
Mar 14, 2021
I believe it is related to Arianna and Werewolf content, the "read me" in the file talks about it. The KEY isnt needed I dont believe but I just added it in case.
Yes, it works without a key, so it's easy to add a scene with a werewolf alone, nothing more like that

Does the game developer have a discord server ? if yes, can I link to the server ?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Patreon Weekly Report from Chyos

"Good day everyone,

over the past week I've continued the work on Lyvia's update.
After finishing the animations for the party at the camp and implementing it I looked into the interaction with Lyvia at her tent (since after the party Lyvia will take you there) and thought about how to expand it. This lead to reworking the reverse ride animation (I've thought about leaving it as it was, but it looked odd when you switched positions) and the addition of 3 new animations for the tent.

After that was done I continued with the mercenary mechanic and completed the part which will let you upgrade your mercs to tier 3. After that I've been working on the part where the MC gets to train with Lyvia to learn how to wield a sword.

While this took already a big portion of the week I also worked on 2 new maps for the story and added dialogue for the upcoming conflict with the Raven. I'm not going to spoil the story here of course, just want to tell you that my work on it continued.

This of course brings me now to the estimated release date of 0.5.2.0. First question is probably: Is it possible to get it done until next Friday? To which I must answer: probably not. A week sounds like a lot of time, but I've learned my lesson how quickly it passes by. And with everything that is left to be added it's not possible to complete it by then. But since I want to give you another release this month I will release an update on the coming Friday with everything that is finished by then (0.5.1.9).
The final part in which the full quest can then be completed will be released early next month as soon as it's done.

That said, I'm now back to working.
I wish you all a nice weekend!"

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
i just downloaded the game and I am not sure if I should follow the walkthrough or not. I am worried that there might be timed events that would either lock me out of content or railroad the progression. Any advice?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
i just downloaded the game and I am not sure if I should follow the walkthrough or not. I am worried that there might be timed events that would either lock me out of content or railroad the progression. Any advice?
Just play. In the quests, everything is painted in sufficient detail. If the events are time dependent, a system message appears. You won't miss it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are only few Quests that are time relevant as in when they trigger, but once they triggered their progress is defined by you makeing either a choice or being at a certain location.
That said it would be a good idea to atleast take a look at the walkthrough once in order to know what content the game has to offer and what you actually want to achieve in the game.
You can always use the walkthrough when stuck, but the game is quiet well made in regards of Progression and Quest explanations

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes