123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys, is there some requirement I have to unlock for Frisha to raise her affection higher than 10? I give her necklaces and rings and say good night, but the affection remains at 10...
In addition to gifts, Frisha's affection can be raised by the fact that you, before going to bed, entering the room, with her a good night. The relationship with Dave doesn't play any role in this.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Wolf is complaining more about the bonus scenes and how basically main poll story is a decision only of patrons that decide which content they want to see first.
As Eva said all the bonus scenes and main story options appear firstly on discord then they can pass on Patreon.
The key difference of the Bonus scenes is that they are completely ideas of patrons approved by Chyos, while main story options were already long decided by Chyos himself.
He already decided how Arianna’s quest would be, he already planned that Ophelia would become Pia.
So the problem here is that patrons decide the fuck they want, they want more Tia?
They’ll vote Tia.
They want more Rumah?
They’ll vote Rumah.
Chyos decided there won’t anymore Tia and Rumah for some month?
Then they’ll go to Arianna that goes to Rumah, or other things that tingle their appetite., ignoring everything else (Like Bianca’s scene).
Even if the main story polls isn’t useless since every update share at least some lore and new pieces of plot and worldbuilding, I can see people getting tired of seeing characters like Tia or cities like Rumah get all their main update first, while leaving to starve others.
There are even main updates that serve NOTHING to the plot, like pregnancies, that make more annoyance.

So in a nutshell, all main story polls are already planned by Chyos, patrons decide which come first, that’s why Kirlic never saw the light of the day from discord.
Bonus scenes instead are patrons ideas approved by Chyos (meaning they must be reasonable, if you ask a sex scene between Rick and MC, he will say no).
Prove that catering to your fanbase isn't always a good idea. Sometimes you gotta put the brakes and do what you think is the best for the product.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Prove that catering to your fanbase isn't always a good idea. Sometimes you gotta put the brakes and do what you think is the best for the product.
It’s also a matter of direction.
Chyos is a great dev, hard worker, and even if his story options proceed not towards the main plot, they have still story content in them and they are enjoyable.
The direction here is sparse, fandom decides the following, Chyos puts the possible polls and they decide for him.
The fanbase problem comes from bonus scenes mostly, since those are original ideas.
Then there is the problem of overworking, that could be resolved with the co developer et cetera.
For the NTR problem honestly it’s not such deal imo, game still feels enough vanilla, Queen had no NTR, Julia date was wholesome, Dominant Tia is reasonable and Dasan appears only if you let the bastard live.
But Arianna goes to Hollywood, I mean Rumah, feels understandable for her character, she likes the woods and goes into them, and even if the Dasan’s shadow looms, he is still an option and for many, it’s a dead option.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
For training in the camp, can anyone tell me? I created a training ground, sent mercenaries to train with Libya, but their morale is falling, and I don't understand where to leave wine for them?

sawdon

Dec 26, 2017
I cant complete the church mission 15.Alaira – Any herb or plant (can buy them from Katherin) cant buy herb or plants from Katherine only sell healing tincture bandage antidote

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It’s also a matter of direction.
Chyos is a great dev, hard worker, and even if his story options proceed not towards the main plot, they have still story content in them and they are enjoyable.
The direction here is sparse, fandom decides the following, Chyos puts the possible polls and they decide for him.
The fanbase problem comes from bonus scenes mostly, since those are original ideas.
Then there is the problem of overworking, that could be resolved with the co developer et cetera.
For the NTR problem honestly it’s not such deal imo, game still feels enough vanilla, Queen had no NTR, Julia date was wholesome, Dominant Tia is reasonable and Dasan appears only if you let the bastard live.
But Arianna goes to Hollywood, I mean Rumah, feels understandable for her character, she likes the woods and goes into them, and even if the Dasan’s shadow looms, he is still an option and for many, it’s a dead option.
Personally I think the prevotes are an overkill Problem.
I don't know since when they are a thing, but lately even Story Poll options are lined up by a prevote.
The game seemed to have had a much better dynamic when Chyos only had Patreon Votes rather than both Discord and Patreon votes.

Reactions: zARRR

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I cant complete the church mission 15.Alaira – Any herb or plant (can buy them from Katherin) cant buy herb or plants from Katherine only sell healing tincture bandage antidote
You need the Nature skill, which is obtained during the quest in Rumah, to detect it. In addition, Dragon Leaf grass can be won as a bonus from Grant in blackjack (if you win everything from him).

Reactions: Evangelion-01

sawdon

Dec 26, 2017
You need the Nature skill, which is obtained during the quest in Rumah, to detect it. In addition, Dragon Leaf grass can be won as a bonus from Grant in blackjack (if you win everything from him).
thanks I've been wandering around for an hour trying to find the plants

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
If i did rescued Mira from the church but didn't started Emily relationship, if i do Emily's route after that will i still be able to get 3somes scenes in the future like i would if i had done Emly's route before rescuing Mira from the church?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If i did rescued Mira from the church but didn't started Emily relationship, if i do Emily's route after that will i still be able to get 3somes scenes in the future like i would if i had done Emly's route before rescuing Mira from the church?
No...atleast not unless Chyos includes a trigger variable fixer

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.1.0] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 867 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i used it in joilplay it works fine for 2 min and after that it strt lagging and then i restart it work for 2 min and again start lagging can anyone plz tell me the solution

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
For training in the camp, can anyone tell me? I created a training ground, sent mercenaries to train with Libya, but their morale is falling, and I don't understand where to leave wine for them?
mercenaries have morale?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes