Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
This post might rustle some feathers, but I've been absent for a while now and I have to say that this game has been disappointing me lately. I'm considering stopping being a donor and following the development.

A few months ago people were machine gunnin' that the story of this game gets absolutely nowhere because of Rumah overload. Vanilla players get salty with the NTR obsession as well, especially from some patrons who completely dictate where this game goes.

I was like "calm down mate, don't be so mad, wait for a while".

Yeah, but I'm seeing the point now. The last bonus scene was Tia shit *again*, the next bonus scene is Arianna in Rumah, and look, Tia is leading the main poll! The main plot moves like a turtle, and characters are forgotten in favor of NTR supremacist scenes ideas (here are some lazily new angles for the vanilla side shut the fuck up - we are having NTR-focused updates now, there is no wiggling room for this last Tia update and her storyline - it's a fact). Maybe when we reach our golden years we will discover who is the MC's family.

This is funny because this dev can definitely not be called a milker. He's more like a puppet of his patrons and bites more than he can chew often. Sorry, but it's the truth. It came to a point that he currently stopped the bonus scene of the month to remedy that. Why support him at this tier again?

Feel legit bad writing this because Chyos seems like a legit good guy. But the development has been messy at best. Might change my review and stop watching this thread. I was waiting for Lyvia's update to finish, but playing this game again on my lil potato with Intel Graphics is a chore (one of the most demanding games on this site - and it's RPGM with Tk17 graphics! - and my main PC went to shit), so I might pass.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This post might rustle some feathers, but I've been absent for a while now and I have to say that this game has been disappointing me lately. I'm considering stopping being a donor and following the development.

A few months ago people were machine gunnin' that the story of this game gets absolutely nowhere because of Rumah overload. Vanilla players get salty with the NTR obsession as well, especially from some patrons who completely dictate where this game goes.

Yeah, but I'm seeing the point now. The last bonus scene was Tia shit *again*, the next bonus scene is Arianna in Rumah, and look, Tia is leading the main poll! The main plot moves like a turtle, and characters are forgotten in favor of NTR supremacist scenes ideas (here are some lazily new angles for the vanilla side shut the fuck up - we are having NTR-focused updates now, there is no wiggling room for this last Tia update and her storyline - it's a fact). Maybe when we reach our golden years we will discover who is the MC's family.

This is funny because this dev can definitely not be called a milker. He's more like a puppet of his patrons and bites more than he can chew often. Sorry, but it's the truth. It came to a point that he currently stopped the bonus scene of the month to remedy that. Why support him at this tier again?

Feel legit bad writing this because Chyos seems like a legit good guy. But the development has been messy at best. Might change my review and stop watching this thread. I was waiting for Lyvia's update to finish, but playing this game again on my lil potato with Intel Graphics is a chore (one of the most demanding games on this site - and it's RPGM with Tk17 graphics! - and my main PC went to shit), so I might pass.
Damn Wolf rustle some feathers?
This is a nuke, you blowed all feathers and shit.
Can’t say I disagree nor completely agree.
The game has still content for non NTR fans, look at the Queen update, and the NTR oriented scenes are still mostly bonus scenes, and it was a tremendous chance that we got Rumah, Tia, Tia, Rumah continuously, even Chyos decided to stop for a moment the Rumah fever, but after seeing some discord fanatics I cannot but agree.
Look bright at least next Tia update shall be the last… Ah no, we still miss pregnancy Tia.
Her shadow still looms.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

Think it's an issue of scope creep. The game is getting too wide and the story is kinda shallow. I understand devs that take this approach of keeping their donors happy, but at the same time you also want to keep trying to bring people in. If you only play to one type of audience, it sorta becomes a circlejerk and stagnates. Superpowered is a good example of this, where it took years and years for Baal to move the story forward, because his donors wanted more ntr scenes. It's a tough balancing act, because you want to keep your game fresh and engaging, while keeping patrons happy too. Hopefully the dev starts moving the ball forward with the story soon. Otherwise, if nothing changes the game will slowly die out and that's a shame.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Damn Wolf rustle some feathers?
This is a nuke, you blowed all feathers and shit.
Can’t say I disagree nor completely agree.
The game has still content for non NTR fans, look at the Queen update, and the NTR oriented scenes are still mostly bonus scenes, and it was a tremendous chance that we got Rumah, Tia, Tia, Rumah continuously, even Chyos decided to stop for a moment the Rumah fever, but after seeing some discord fanatics I cannot but agree.
Look bright at least next Tia update shall be the last… Ah no, we still miss pregnancy Tia.
Her shadow still looms.
I would love seeing more non NTR bonus scenes

Jul 13, 2018
Any game that caters to patreons via poll (without some corrective) is ultimately doomed. You can't crowd-develop a story.

The clusterf4ck that is Glamour is a good example. At some point, the individual interest starts to kill the game.

I actually feel the balance between vanilla and NTR is well done in this game, but ultimately it doesn't matter if the story doesn't start going somewhere. And at this point it should not matter if some patreons want endless Tia, the (somewhat silent) majority will start to check out.

Last edited:

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020

Perhaps the answer is to change how the poll works... Once a girl wins a poll take her out of rotation for a few months!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Perhaps the answer is to change how the poll works... Once a girl wins a poll take her out of rotation for a few months!
The problem is not the Poll in that regard, but the pre poll held on Discord.
Every Discord member votes which option gets added to the Poll next... majority votes wins obviously

Reactions: zARRR

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Why are you bothering? The developer has his own concept (scenario) of the game and, depending on the polls, he only adds content to the desired characters, without departing from the development of the game itself. For example, the arrival of the Queen clearly could not be in any poll...

Reactions: shlanker

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why are you bothering? The developer has his own concept (scenario) of the game and, depending on the polls, he only adds content to the desired characters, without departing from the development of the game itself. For example, the arrival of the Queen clearly could not be in any poll...
it was.... Chyos decides the Options in the pre poll than Discord chooses among those given and the most voted Option is added to the Patreon Poll where all patrons vote for which option will be implemented in the game next.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wolf is complaining more about the bonus scenes and how basically main poll story is a decision only of patrons that decide which content they want to see first.
As Eva said all the bonus scenes and main story options appear firstly on discord then they can pass on Patreon.
The key difference of the Bonus scenes is that they are completely ideas of patrons approved by Chyos, while main story options were already long decided by Chyos himself.
He already decided how Arianna’s quest would be, he already planned that Ophelia would become Pia.
So the problem here is that patrons decide the fuck they want, they want more Tia?
They’ll vote Tia.
They want more Rumah?
They’ll vote Rumah.
Chyos decided there won’t anymore Tia and Rumah for some month?
Then they’ll go to Arianna that goes to Rumah, or other things that tingle their appetite., ignoring everything else (Like Bianca’s scene).
Even if the main story polls isn’t useless since every update share at least some lore and new pieces of plot and worldbuilding, I can see people getting tired of seeing characters like Tia or cities like Rumah get all their main update first, while leaving to starve others.
There are even main updates that serve NOTHING to the plot, like pregnancies, that make more annoyance.

So in a nutshell, all main story polls are already planned by Chyos, patrons decide which come first, that’s why Kirlic never saw the light of the day from discord.
Bonus scenes instead are patrons ideas approved by Chyos (meaning they must be reasonable, if you ask a sex scene between Rick and MC, he will say no).

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, is there some requirement I have to unlock for Frisha to raise her affection higher than 10? I give her necklaces and rings and say good night, but the affection remains at 10...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
My memory is a bit
Hey guys, is there some requirement I have to unlock for Frisha to raise her affection higher than 10? I give her necklaces and rings and say good night, but the affection remains at 10...
My memory is a bit cloudy there as it's been a while. Have you done all her events with Dave to the point where you rescue her from him in the Mansion? I could be wrong but I think that's the requirement

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Of course.

You must get rid of Asshole Dave.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wolf is complaining more about the bonus scenes and how basically main poll story is a decision only of patrons that decide which content they want to see first.
As Eva said all the bonus scenes and main story options appear firstly on discord then they can pass on Patreon.
The key difference of the Bonus scenes is that they are completely ideas of patrons approved by Chyos, while main story options were already long decided by Chyos himself.
He already decided how Arianna’s quest would be, he already planned that Ophelia would become Pia.
So the problem here is that patrons decide the fuck they want, they want more Tia?
They’ll vote Tia.
They want more Rumah?
They’ll vote Rumah.
Chyos decided there won’t anymore Tia and Rumah for some month?
Then they’ll go to Arianna that goes to Rumah, or other things that tingle their appetite., ignoring everything else (Like Bianca’s scene).
Even if the main story polls isn’t useless since every update share at least some lore and new pieces of plot and worldbuilding, I can see people getting tired of seeing characters like Tia or cities like Rumah get all their main update first, while leaving to starve others.
There are even main updates that serve NOTHING to the plot, like pregnancies, that make more annoyance.

So in a nutshell, all main story polls are already planned by Chyos, patrons decide which come first, that’s why Kirlic never saw the light of the day from discord.
Bonus scenes instead are patrons ideas approved by Chyos (meaning they must be reasonable, if you ask a sex scene between Rick and MC, he will say no).
The whole situation is quite sad now and it was quite predictable, in my opinion. Honestly, I think the bonus scenes and the poll system as a whole are "choking" the game. BUT I guess the Author needs the cash, therefore...

Anyway, as Wolf said, the biggest problem Chyos is facing now is the RPGM game engine.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The whole situation is quite sad now and it was quite predictable, in my opinion. Honestly, I think the bonus scenes and the poll system as a whole are "choking" the game. BUT I guess the Author needs the cash, therefore...

Anyway, as Wolf said, the biggest problem Chyos is facing now is the RPGM game engine.
Of course))) And the solar eclipse is not a problem for him? Well, what nonsense)))

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes