storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
it's totally related to the witch magic and corruption, the guy was a nobody and since the moment he meets the witch every girl fall in love with him, i need to play a pure run and see what happens there, but from moment one the MC is thinking about spiking people drinks with his cum, pure MC is for people who dont want NTR but is not canon for sure
Nah the MC at the prologue was described as a deadbeat, who lived completely off his dad and spent most of his time doing nothing but getting drunk in the Tavern all day. This was the main reason why Verana and Emily disliked him so much at the start. Henry and Melissa were even surprised to see how much the mc changed after they came back to the village. And even before the witch Kate showed some interest after he found her ring. On the love routes the mc is basically just a super decent guy who comes to everyones rescue.

I don't really think there is a canon version. You can side with the witch and the demons or you can fight against them and side with Aitha. Just like you can either side with Dasan, or expose his crimes and take control of the tribe yourself. It just seems like the standard rpg dark side vs light side choices.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I need help from Gwen to save the dwarves, but when I talk to her she says "you know what I require..." and then the convo just ends. How do I continue that quest?

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
How to fix Frisha bug? It occurs when I pay her debt and we do the deed but after that moaning can still be heard. It stops after a while but when I enter a new area it starts again.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
How can you watch Rick and Kate have sex in the mornings? Thomas kicks you out of the 2nd floor and you cant lockpick your way in, how to get to Kates room at that point?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
its like yall havent played the story, you are dealing with demons, corrupting the village and making everyone lustful is the way to be played, once they taste the cum they become addicted and lose control of themselves, every girl you corrupt stop being loyal you can tell by the way they behave after tasting it, ofc you can go all pure and never give cum to anyone, but again it's not the way the MC wants thing to go, it's the way you want things to go, if you give cum to a girl she stops being loyal and if you stay with her yeah you become a cuckold, you people arent thinking, you can always save for yourself a girl you like, also having every girl for youself makes no sense
Haha, no. The demons fuck you over if you deal with them.
With the male demon making it blatantly clear he is going to cuck you. And treats you like a servant. And also break the agreement.
You need to put the demon bitch in chains and turn her into your sex slave instead of dealing with them.

Also, this dev writes a lot of alternate lines. A LOT.
So it does not surprise me that you, who is playing exclusively the NTR routes, is seeing NTR behavior and dialog.
You clearly never tried playing the game in a non NTR manner. which is why you are so ignorant of that routes validity.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
It says in the walkthrough that if Bianca has sex 5+ times with a goblin OR you leave them for too long (which I assume is that 7 day countdown) a goblin shows up. I only left them for too long, saw the scene, but a goblin never shows up?

Tailladar

Aug 16, 2021
If one day someone manages to make a mode with all the scenes of this game which is for me the undisputed best I would consider it the ultimate Goat

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
he should release this on steam eventually. He shouldn't pass up that opportunity. i would buy it day 1.
Absolutely.
But it would need a complete main menu UI overhaul, new & better homepage Art and some improvements in character graphics in general.
With the work ethic Chyos has , he can easily do all this in a month.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

albul

Jun 8, 2017
As I've stated on my patreon page: The game will always be free to play. So even when the final version someday is released it will eventually become available for free. So because of that I won't make a steam release.

I'm happy for anyone who can afford to support me along the way until we get there. Because as much as I like working on this game I can't pay my bills with "fun at work". Hopefully this won't be my last game, for now my goal is to give it a lot of content and add to the story as much as possible with every update each month.
he should release this on steam eventually. He shouldn't pass up that opportunity. i would buy it day 1.
Absolutely.
But it would need a complete main menu UI overhaul, new & better homepage Art and some improvements in character graphics in general.
With the work ethic Chyos has , he can easily do all this in a month.
Don't know if anything changed since then, but this was Chyos's stance on a possible steam release.

Reactions: MorbidViews21
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes