DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This game is very good, it's hard to find a game that has both positive and negative consequences which adds a lot of realism to the game. Also it is incredibly good for roleplaying since it's fairly dynamic, overall there are still a lot of stuff to add to both love and NTR routes from what I have seen but it's a really fun game and I enjoy A LOT to make my character stronger, get stats and stuff.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
As someone who has been away from the game for a hot minute and have a couple questions. Did Chyos ever hire the animator he said he was going to? I stopped supporting the game in 2023 because I personally found it grating in the update posts when he kept saying "sorry update is getting post poned and I am working ridiculous hours" hearing this time and time again just made me cynical and I dipped since Chyos never seemed to set realistic expectations for himself and had trouble meeting goals and even when an update came out while I would say they were decent I just knew the cycle was going to begin again.

So my other question is has this gotten better? I expect hiccups to happen from time to to time but I recall them being very frequent in the updates and if there is a new animator are they better or worse? If there is not a new animator did he not get the money? Or has support gone down or has just stayed consistent at a certain amount?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Reactions: valley57

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
How many girls can get pregnant in the game, Currently I know that Kate, Carmen and Ayita are the ones I have found or am I missing someone?
and Kate's pregnancy is something sad since they have to give their child to an orphanage Will it be the same with the other girls in the village or was it just her?

• Sad
Reactions: Budman 1959

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
As someone who has been away from the game for a hot minute and have a couple questions. Did Chyos ever hire the animator he said he was going to? I stopped supporting the game in 2023 because I personally found it grating in the update posts when he kept saying "sorry update is getting post poned and I am working ridiculous hours" hearing this time and time again just made me cynical and I dipped since Chyos never seemed to set realistic expectations for himself and had trouble meeting goals and even when an update came out while I would say they were decent I just knew the cycle was going to begin again.

So my other question is has this gotten better? I expect hiccups to happen from time to to time but I recall them being very frequent in the updates and if there is a new animator are they better or worse? If there is not a new animator did he not get the money? Or has support gone down or has just stayed consistent at a certain amount?

This is all news to me.
I've been following the game from before 2023 , I never heard of no animator.

Also, Chyos might just be dev with best work ethic in the adult game scene , so I don't know what's your complain there.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. I started supporting Chyos the past year and while he sometimes is unable to meet the goals he proposed in his posts on Patreon, it's not something that really makes me stop giving him my money. He's honest about it, it rarely happens and it doesn't take that much time.

And while I discovered this game not long ago, I have seen a lot of improvements in the sex scenes; you can watch Lyvia's content from previous updates to the most recent one and you will see what I'm talking about. Though there are still some of them that look very old compared to his recent content, like Sabrina's lewd scenes.

So IMO, I believe it's not a waste of time to support Chyos and his game. He was the first developer I decided to support and haven't regretted my decision of doing that.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I apologize in advance for the big post but I have a lot to say.

Chyos Hi, i've played through most of the content, starting from the beginning on the current version (v0.5.8.5b) and thought I'd give you some feedback regarding the bugs I have encountered.
The things that I haven't played come after important choices (Lyandra route, monastery, Helena/Sophie, Anya/Hakemi and Emiliy's wedding), so I'll come back to you once I've done those if I find any bugs.

So here are the bugs:
-This one is most likely a miss written variable or a placeholder that hasn't been corrected, see image in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-During the winter howl event in Rumah after the fun with Nyra, you end up neer the fire and Raaisha wants to have fun with you too, if you accept then a few lines of dialogue later you get softlocked (animation is stuck in a loop with no more dialogue)

-After giving Emily some chicken meat once for a meal, she will then mention being given chicken at every meal, even if you don't give her anything and if you do give her something then she will mention both the chicken and whatever you actually gave her.

-Most of the time I can't pick up any eggs from the chicken coop and I have no idea why.
But for some reason butchering a rooster seems to temporarily fix that problem.

-Ayita has a visual bug on one of the angles when she is dancing, the fire effect appears over her and her model is disappearing and reappearing in a blinking manner.

-For Ayita I went with the route where Palak gets killed by a bear and I had to edit my save to be able to give her gifts.

For the next 2, I'm not sure if those are bugs or if you just changed the way the game works.
-The cat never gives me any demon keys, and since I finished the church quest Syfa isn't there anymore, so I had to cheat demon keys to be able to open the purple chests.
-The purple chests in the inner sanctum only give gemstones. IIRC they used to give some items that could be equipped in the accessories slots. (I remember that from playing the game a while back)

Now I have a suggestion regarding Melissa main quest and the treasure hunt mechanic.
I would suggest making the Chalice map a special item that is opened from the inventory to keep it separated from the rest of the treasure hunt.
The reason I'm suggesting that is because I got forced to make the choice about taking/destroying the Chalice to be able to get Melissa's sex scenes.
This might not be a problem if you go the corruption route or NTR route, but I play with NTR off and I was going for the love route and didn't have enough Affection points to get her content by the time I got the 4th piece of the map.

Apart from those few minor problems the game is very good and I've seen that the visuals have improved quite a bit since the last time I played.
I also liked the implementation of the passive gain of up to 2 talents points for doing actions related to said talent.

I'm looking forward to future updates, I'm very interested to see where the main story goes, mostly the Kirlic arc and the Cult arc.

And for sexy content, the things I'm most interested in seeing as soon as possible are :
-Mira/Frisha threesome
-Mira/Frisha/Emily foursome
-Sophie content
-Pregnancy with as many LIs as possible.

While playing I came across a dialogue between Giron and Father Francis about polygamous marriage, and would like a confirmation from you that this is a planed feature. I know that if it is, it's not gonna come any time soon but I would really like to know.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
My talent tips after playing over a hundred hours at v0.5.8.5b

MC:
Strength 8 (2 from cutting trees) = 10 enough for mining iron
Dexterity 18 (2 from helping Claire cut potato) = 20
Intelligence 0 (2 from reading, 2 from casting witchcraft spells after completing witchcraft quest) = 4
Constitution 18 (2 from farming) = 20 (**reach 10 asap over any other talents!)
Perception 1 (2 discovering after having 1 point) = 3
Hunting 2 (1 based point, 2 from hunting, 1 from Corven) = 6
Nature 0 (1 from Katherin, 1 discovering) = 2
Thievery 3 (1 from Bianca, 2 from lockpicking) = 6
Witchcraft 1 (1 from Sabrina, 2 from casting witchcraft spells) = 4
Weapon Mastery 0 (1 from Lyvia) = 1
Armor Proficiency 0 to 14 for requirements

Save leftover talents for future update.

Tia:
Strength 10, enough for cutting trees
Constitution 20 <priority
Nature 5 (for learning advanced recipe)
Armor Proficiency 14
Dex 20 < last
After Dex 20, pump strength and Armor to 20, but by then it'd be over level for the game anyway.

Lyvia:
Dexterity 20 <Priority
Perception 20 (seems to help MC's perception loot table, not perception check.)
Strength 20
Constitution 20 <Last

In general, dexterity is the best talent for dealing damage, due to how powerful critical hits are (300%? + ignore resistance?). Constitution is the best talent to survive the encounter, bcuz healing is based on health%. Lyvia comes with high hp, so pumping her Con is not that important. Tia's Taunt can help her survive if needed. Her job is mainly to deal AOE with her Sweeping Strike.

Speaking of Taunt, this skill has a few unwritten effects. It comes with damage reduction like the Defend skill, so it makes Defense a redundant buff if Tia casts both skills. Also, it can be override by effect, such as Mark Target. If an enemy casts Taunt, MC can cast Mark Target on him to break the enemy's Taunt.

Hunting doesn't increase bow damage, (or if it does, it's not noticeable, based on my testing). Strength seems to be the talent to boost bow damage. Its main purpose is to learn new bow skills: Pin Shot (7), Poisoned Arrow (9), Double Shot (10). Tbh, I find them not good enough to sacrifice 4 more talent points to learn. Poisoned Arrow is probably the only good one. Plus, once MC learns to use sword, he can equip Gritwail, which comes with Massacre skill that's basically Lyvia's Sweep Strike (AOE hit 3 times), it outclasses all these skills.

Anyways, that's my talent build.

Last edited:

sososo

May 12, 2017
I'm looking forward to future updates, I'm very interested to see where the main story goes, mostly the Kirlic arc and the Cult arc.

And for sexy content, the things I'm most interested in seeing as soon as possible are :
-Mira/Frisha threesome
-Mira/Frisha/Emily foursome
-Sophie content
-Pregnancy with as many LIs as possible.

While playing I came across a dialogue between Giron and Father Francis about polygamous marriage, and would like a confirmation from you that this is a planed feature. I know that if it is, it's not gonna come any time soon but I would really like to know.
Pregnancy will get done as its voted for. As far story wise polygamy, it definitely seems like you'll be able to found a temple/sex cult for isha, marry all the LI's, and impregnate them all. Polygamy been approved by the king after all, plus you've a few empty rooms in your house still.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Pregnancy will get done as its voted for. As far story wise polygamy, it definitely seems like you'll be able to found a temple/sex cult for isha, marry all the LI's, and impregnate them all. Polygamy been approved by the king after all, plus you've a few empty rooms in your house still.
You only have to wait till 2080 for all these updates, after all... and hope in cryogenics.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
If i remember right pregnancy will done for LI when their character arcs are "done" or special cases like Kate (which i think they was just testing at the time).

i think the next to be polled that would have their character arc "done" and get character arcs is Tia

mgx49

Dec 3, 2023
I am in the Rescue Emily mission.
When I talk with Tia to cut/lift the tree to cross the river....she just tells me that she's busy and to find somebody else.
What should I do? Am I missing anything?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I am in the Rescue Emily mission.
When I talk with Tia to cut/lift the tree to cross the river....she just tells me that she's busy and to find somebody else.
What should I do? Am I missing anything?
Asking Tia for help is optional though it may be difficult on pushing the log tree without her. If you want her to help you need to Advance on her first. Help her chop wood and get her Affection up and kiss her.

mgx49

Dec 3, 2023
Asking Tia for help is optional though it may be difficult on pushing the log tree without her. If you want her to help you need to Advance on her first. Help her chop wood and get her Affection up and kiss her.
Does the other way to push the log include increasing character strength or finding someone else??

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
I wonder if Mayor Giron is planning to make Frischa his assistant or even his wife (as he promised) or if this will remain just idle talk?

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes