Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So I'm having a bit of difficulty getting Kate to drink in her room. So far I've:

-Fucked her and played with her butt 3 times that she cums
-Fucked her next to her mom and she found us three times
-Have told Rick that she is my girlfriend
-I have allowed the owner to still harass her and she is now calling him dad

But no matter if I have a Key or not, every interaction when she's in the room either leads to her going to bed or me fucking her and the mom finding us. I have Wine and Cumwine but still nada.

How do I unlock the drink option so I can start unlocking her Dancing at the bar? Unless I have to progress with the mom more? For her I still have to check out the basement after the owner guy went through the doors as I as fucking her.
Ypu have to refuse her when she says to dance or for sex.
Insist to stay in the same room as her mom.
Say no to her dance & then offer her drink.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
yeah they won't talk anymore; they just get to "business" but you can still peep on them if that's what you're wondering
No, i wondered if they would actually talk and Kate would say 1 out of 3 lines, that would lead up to the 3 different scenes.
Well, can't have everything.

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
So, I'm reading through the guide and to finish the church I need either a Demon Key or a part from a Plague Fiend but it doesn't say where I get either.

The Plague fiend seems the easiest to track down but I can't go to the swamp yet, the only way that seems to go through there is to progress Gwen's quest line. As for the Demon Key, I have no idea how I would get that since the only link to it is through Syfa with nothing else on there.

Am I going be stuck with the witch for a few days until I can get her corruption high enough or is there another way to access the Swamp such as passing the intelligence check on the statue or a way to get the Demon key?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
So, I'm reading through the guide and to finish the church I need either a Demon Key or a part from a Plague Fiend but it doesn't say where I get either.

The Plague fiend seems the easiest to track down but I can't go to the swamp yet, the only way that seems to go through there is to progress Gwen's quest line. As for the Demon Key, I have no idea how I would get that since the only link to it is through Syfa with nothing else on there.

Am I going be stuck with the witch for a few days until I can get her corruption high enough or is there another way to access the Swamp such as passing the intelligence check on the statue or a way to get the Demon key?
I think there is another way to get a Demon Key. It's the cat from Verena's Quest. But you have a lot to do though depends on how far you are.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Just go to the witch and progress her questline.
There is not even that much content.
It's the 1st quest she gives you.
But need to visit her a couple of times.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Okay found a way to brute force Nyra to become your wanita. I messed around with a save editor to see which will open up Nyra again if you got locked out when you forgot to give her a piece of dasan's necklace. I specifically did this because I got locked out of the Umah questline. This also makes skip Nyra's "natural progress" as you force the game to have her as MC's wanita. I downloaded a save editor here (I used the 0.6.10 version)

Unzip then open the program and open your save file
1. Click on Advance and click again on the only option there
2. Go to Switches
3. Search Nyra on the filter
4. Uncheck the Nyra not wanita
5. Check the Nyra MC wanita
6. Click on file then Save and exit

View attachment 3969346

I believe there is a better way to unlock her but this is the fastest way I did it and I'm not putting anymore time in this lol. If anyone else can give a better solution please share.
FIrst lines you read from the OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH MADE BY THE AUTHOR HIMSELF:

Screenshot 2024-08-28 082534.png

You DON'T need to answer me: I won't reply and I'm NOT interested in whatever you might want to say about it.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
how to buy strong anesthetic if you haven't unlocked it before unlocking cumwine?
You can't unlock strong anesthetic before cumwine, it is impossible.

You unlock cumwine the day after giving a sample cum to whatishisname (Store guy), and strong anesthetic 6 days after that.

Reactions: Kempo

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Weekly Status Report

Good afternoon,

the week is again almost over, so time to give you a review on the things I managed to get done.

First of all: I'm sorry that the update wasn't released this week as I intended to do. I did what I could to get there over the past days but with every passing day it became less likely and with it the pressure I felt became higher.

I started the week with working on some additional animations for the lake scene (mostly for transitions). Then I also worked on some more images for the Dave & Penny scene to make the steps more comprehensible. For that I also have thought of a replay feature that you can watch if you miss some of the developement between them (I had to think about that a lot, first I wanted to make things only trigger if the player is actually there, then I decided that it would be more realistic if things happen even if he isn't, but in that case I didn't want you to actually miss all the scenes that I have written... so this was the best solution).

After that I continued working on the main story and decided to expand it a little for the upcoming update. Originally I had planned to leave some things out for now but after playing it all through in my mind I came to the conclusion that it would now fit in much better than at a later time. This of course also took some more time and I had to add some more images as well.
Last but not least I added the recruitment mercenary for the camp so that replenishing mercs becomes easier (he will show up after at least one merc died) - I plan to add more automation for this whole process in the future as I don't want it to be a tedious thing the player has to keep track of. Similar to how healing tinctures take care of wounded in Rumah.

What's now still open to do is the actual implementation of the lake scene as well as a lot of testing of the mechanics I've added. I wish I could somehow get this done today but even if I'd work until midnight it's unlikely. So as much as I hate it, I have to delay the update by at least one more day.
I probably could have made it today if it hadn't been for the week I was sick, but there's no point complaining about spilt milk.

Instead, I will continue to go full speed ahead and complete the update as quickly as possible.
I hope you can forgive me the delay and I wish you all a nice weekend!

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Weekly Status Report

Good afternoon,

the week is again almost over, so time to give you a review on the things I managed to get done.

First of all: I'm sorry that the update wasn't released this week as I intended to do. I did what I could to get there over the past days but with every passing day it became less likely and with it the pressure I felt became higher.

I started the week with working on some additional animations for the lake scene (mostly for transitions). Then I also worked on some more images for the Dave & Penny scene to make the steps more comprehensible. For that I also have thought of a replay feature that you can watch if you miss some of the developement between them (I had to think about that a lot, first I wanted to make things only trigger if the player is actually there, then I decided that it would be more realistic if things happen even if he isn't, but in that case I didn't want you to actually miss all the scenes that I have written... so this was the best solution).

After that I continued working on the main story and decided to expand it a little for the upcoming update. Originally I had planned to leave some things out for now but after playing it all through in my mind I came to the conclusion that it would now fit in much better than at a later time. This of course also took some more time and I had to add some more images as well.
Last but not least I added the recruitment mercenary for the camp so that replenishing mercs becomes easier (he will show up after at least one merc died) - I plan to add more automation for this whole process in the future as I don't want it to be a tedious thing the player has to keep track of. Similar to how healing tinctures take care of wounded in Rumah.

What's now still open to do is the actual implementation of the lake scene as well as a lot of testing of the mechanics I've added. I wish I could somehow get this done today but even if I'd work until midnight it's unlikely. So as much as I hate it, I have to delay the update by at least one more day.
I probably could have made it today if it hadn't been for the week I was sick, but there's no point complaining about spilt milk.

Instead, I will continue to go full speed ahead and complete the update as quickly as possible.
I hope you can forgive me the delay and I wish you all a nice weekend!
I genuinely think at this point he is either lying about the problems he faces during his development to ensure dev time takes longer to earn more money or if it isn't something malicious he needs to get his shit together and be more consistent with giving a release time and delivering on that time. It is why I cancelled my support recently after just coming back to the game after awhile. The only thing that is consistent is his target time for a release having some sort of setback.

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
The guide says that if I spend too long corrupting Imawyn, Lyvia will step in and do it herself but not the maximum number. What is the limit I can go without having her step in?

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't get Nyra's blowjob event to start.
The Walkthrough says you have to have sex with 3 people while she cooks.
The problem is that Nyra goes to sleep after I do it.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't get Nyra's blowjob event to start.
The Walkthrough says you have to have sex with 3 people while she cooks.
The problem is that Nyra goes to sleep after I do it.
Make sure no attack on/by Rumah is imminent.
Then fuk different woman in different days near fire between 6-8 pm.
You'll know I'd you are on the right track if you get Nyra's internal monologue in pink.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes