Dec 21, 2020
The only thing that is missing in this game is a way to re-watch the already unlocked scenes... since they are so many, you can forget about them, and a way to see them and rewatch would be nice...

I know that you already can go sleep and dream about some scenes, but they are only a few... the rest should be added there...

Reactions: Ntrsugar

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I go there for a mission at noon time, Giron starts leaving there and the mission doesn't start, am i doing something wrong? Last time I interruoted Dave and Frisha from kissing
As someone else pointed out, this happens earlier than noon. 9 am is the correct time. The walk through isn't always 100% accurate, and often there are plenty of other ways to accomplish things, and other scenes to see if you don't follow the walk through.

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
Just curious, how did you manage to fertilize a character whose pregnancy content hasn't been implemented yet? Serious question, because I was under the impression that Chyos only put pregnancies for Kate and Emily into the game by this version.
you can get her fertilized as you will get the fertilization animation and notification but her belly won't grow yet as it is not implemented yet

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
T
View attachment 3966496

Oh my god stuck once again I already did it with all the girls. Talked to her before and after doing the girls still nothing. Is there a way to brute force this like ayita's bug. Also she is already jealous because she talked about how she can't be jealous because MC is the one who killed her son.
If the quest is active, you can't progress with Nyra .
If any attack from /on Orcs is eminent, it's won't progress.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I wanted to ask about the the "Dream" feature whenever we go to sleep.
At 1st I thought it would be a feature to see the scenes, like a gallery.
But it only seems to always show the Scene of Marcus & Emily fuking.
I'm thinking this is some like of joke from Chyos ?

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
I wanted to ask about the the "Dream" feature whenever we go to sleep.
At 1st I thought it would be a feature to see the scenes, like a gallery.
But it only seems to always show the Scene of Marcus & Emily fuking.
I'm thinking this is some like of joke from Chyos ?
If i'm not mistaken it is supposed to show non-repeteable NTR events, don't really know how many there are but another one is if you leave the dwarfs too long with the goblins you will get a dream about that too.

Reactions: znnrqp and Ntrsugar

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 3966496

Oh my god stuck once again I already did it with all the girls. Talked to her before and after doing the girls still nothing. Is there a way to brute force this like ayita's bug. Also she is already jealous because she talked about how she can't be jealous because MC is the one who killed her son.
brother can you play my save and see what wrong with nyra. I dont think there's any attack from the orcs cause I already have Umah in Rumah.
I haven't tried your save but from what you said it seems that you didn't get the piece of Dasan's necklace from his father's body and killed Dasan in the village in front of Nyra.
If that is the case then you locked yourself out of Nyra until her corruption route is implemented in the game.

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
I haven't tried your save but from what you said it seems that you didn't get the piece of Dasan's necklace from his father's body and killed Dasan in the village in front of Nyra.
If that is the case then you locked yourself out of Nyra until her corruption route is implemented in the game.
You're right. Is there a way to brute force this cause it locked me out of a lot of content in rumah specifically umah's quest line

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
Okay found a way to brute force Nyra to become your wanita. I messed around with a save editor to see which will open up Nyra again if you got locked out when you forgot to give her a piece of dasan's necklace. I specifically did this because I got locked out of the Umah questline. This also makes skip Nyra's "natural progress" as you force the game to have her as MC's wanita. I downloaded a save editor here (I used the 0.6.10 version)

Unzip then open the program and open your save file
1. Click on Advance and click again on the only option there
2. Go to Switches
3. Search Nyra on the filter
4. Uncheck the Nyra not wanita
5. Check the Nyra MC wanita
6. Click on file then Save and exit

1724669075746.png

I believe there is a better way to unlock her but this is the fastest way I did it and I'm not putting anymore time in this lol. If anyone else can give a better solution please share.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Okay found a way to brute force Nyra to become your wanita. I messed around with a save editor to see which will open up Nyra again if you got locked out when you forgot to give her a piece of dasan's necklace. I specifically did this because I got locked out of the Umah questline. This also makes skip Nyra's "natural progress" as you force the game to have her as MC's wanita. I downloaded a save editor here (I used the 0.6.10 version)

Unzip then open the program and open your save file
1. Click on Advance and click again on the only option there
2. Go to Switches
3. Search Nyra on the filter
4. Uncheck the Nyra not wanita
5. Check the Nyra MC wanita
6. Click on file then Save and exit

View attachment 3969346

I believe there is a better way to unlock her but this is the fastest way I did it and I'm not putting anymore time in this lol. If anyone else can give a better solution please share.
You can find that save editor at F95 too. It's right here: RPGMaker Save Editor -> Go with version 0.67

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I finished the war with the Orcs but when I try to talk to Ayita I can't continue the conversation what should I do? I will tell her that Palak is dead but I can't

Last edited:

Voidbreaker76

May 14, 2023
This is probably a stupid question but is the drop rate for rusted swords bugged?

I have been killing dozens of bandits at this point and I am currently trying to save spam to try and force an Orc mob to drop it but even after six attempts I still haven't seen one.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes