ruibao66

May 9, 2022
If i don't want to play ntr line, how can i get the ntr line's scene? can author or somebody make a gallery mod for this game?

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Guys, I wanted to ask you a rather particular question. Since I had a lot of problems and I couldn't play for a while, i was thinking of starting the whole game over from scratch. I was wondering if there was a way to start the game from scratch, keeping all the armor, weapons that I found. Because I have them all from three slots, especially the special ones from the events... and I don't want to lose them, and stay like hours to farm, to get them with three slots again.

Thank you
Nope, because the closest thing to that being possible would be if you NG+, but that'd require the game be completed in development first. What are you struggling with specifically? We might be able to get you back on the right track!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
If i don't want to play ntr line, how can i get the ntr line's scene? can author or somebody make a gallery mod for this game?
Nah dude, you gotta make the choice and stick with it to the end of each save. Something to note though, is that most of the NTR is found in defeat scenes. So if you wanna see most of them you gotta take the L harder than the ladies take the D! :ROFLMAO:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This game is so great

Maybe in the future it will be possible to improve the renders with AI
I actually really like the renders and all the art. At first I thought it was a little crude, but all of the art has this sort of gritty/dirty look to it that I think fits the world quite well.

Not every game needs to look identical, and A Struggle With Sin has a very distinctive look that sets it apart from most everything else.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Nice trolling :ROFLMAO:
These are just a few images and 75% of what is on that page isn't even from the game.
Ok but there are also images of Arianna and the werewolf that you will not see in the normal game unless you use the fan-made content

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
Is ayita in my playthrough bugged? Palak is already dead and when I try to talk to her all she is saying is she is tired from all her dancing and I can't progress her story. I follow the walktrough and I'm stuck on this step.

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
If you went with the route where Palak gets killed by a bear then the only solution in the current version is to edit your save with
After dropping your save in saveeditonline look for variable#332, the value should be at 1, change it to 2 and then download the new save file and replace it in your save folder.
To be safe you should backup your save or save in a different slot before editing just in case you change the wrong thing.
Found the solution to my problem posting it here again incase somebody needs it.

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
1724599687389.png

Oh my god stuck once again I already did it with all the girls. Talked to her before and after doing the girls still nothing. Is there a way to brute force this like ayita's bug. Also she is already jealous because she talked about how she can't be jealous because MC is the one who killed her son.

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
View attachment 3966496

Oh my god stuck once again I already did it with all the girls. Talked to her before and after doing the girls still nothing. Is there a way to brute force this like ayita's bug. Also she is already jealous because she talked about how she can't be jealous because MC is the one who killed her son.
yeah this is bugged i even have ayita as MC's wanita fertilized did two at the fire in a row didn't work did all 1 girl per day still didn't work need help.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
yeah this is bugged i even have ayita as MC's wanita fertilized did two at the fire in a row didn't work did all 1 girl per day still didn't work need help.
Just curious, how did you manage to fertilize a character whose pregnancy content hasn't been implemented yet? Serious question, because I was under the impression that Chyos only put pregnancies for Kate and Emily into the game by this version.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
I go there for a mission at noon time, Giron starts leaving there and the mission doesn't start, am i doing something wrong? Last time I interruoted Dave and Frisha from kissing

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
I go there for a mission at noon time, Giron starts leaving there and the mission doesn't start, am i doing something wrong? Last time I interruoted Dave and Frisha from kissing
If the king didn't show up in the morning after the third date (Kiss), then Dave and Giron have nothing to talk about and you're stuck until the king arrives (For me he did at day 19).

If the king did show up, but you haven't gone to the church, you need to go to church to listen to Giron and Pater (Giron goes to church at noon), then you can listen to Giron and Dave.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Did you actually check the items in his office? Did you find and read the letter about the daughter of the baron of kyrlic(or whatever the spelling is)? Once you do, you have to listen to Dave and Giron if memory serves, then Frisha and Dave get a new date scene after dinner where he tells her he can't marry her.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes