VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Quick question, is the pregnancy chance locked behind a paywall by any chance? I've been trying to breed Tia for a while now with max A+C and no more quests available for her, Kathrine, nor Rumah and it's just not proccing. I also checked the walkthrough but I didn't see any mention of how/when it happens so if anyone has an answer for me I'd definitely appreciate it! Even if it IS behind a paywall, that isn't much of an issue as payday for me is very soon so I'll be able to resolve that as well, I just need to know what (if I am) I'm doing wrong here!

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Quick question, is the pregnancy chance locked behind a paywall by any chance? I've been trying to breed Tia for a while now with max A+C and no more quests available for her, Kathrine, nor Rumah and it's just not proccing. I also checked the walkthrough but I didn't see any mention of how/when it happens so if anyone has an answer for me I'd definitely appreciate it! Even if it IS behind a paywall, that isn't much of an issue as payday for me is very soon so I'll be able to resolve that as well, I just need to know what (if I am) I'm doing wrong here!

Kate and Emily are the only characters that can get pregnant so far

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
I'm asking again for insights. If someone can please tell me.
What effect does it have on relationship with Nyra if we let dasan life ?
How does the relationship changes then ?
I mean what are the changes in the sex scenes with Nyra if Dasan isn't killed ?
And , does it has to be NTR if we let Dasan is let alive ? Or we can have non-ntr content with Dasan being alive.
If you find Dasan's necklace and show it when confronting him, Dasan runs off and Nyra doesn't despise you, if you later find Dasan and lose against him while Tia/Lyvia are in group, then there is some NTR, but completely avoidable, you can just leave Dasan minding his business outthere or kill him then and it won't have any effect on Nyra (Who will still believe him to be alive).

Note: I usually leave Dasan outthere because killing him gives nothing, and maybe he will be part of the story at some point.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
In the intro if you keep/give Kate her ring will there ever be any future event about that... I sold her ring and tried a few things, but a far as I can tell this is just a one off with no repercussions other than a small alignment shift.

I have been toying around with the game and there are just so many variations... it is insane. Trying to see all the scenes is super hard. For instance I can share Kate and do the NTR events with her and either have Kate lose her virginity to me, Thomas, or Rick. I can even bring Kate's affection up or down depending on what I want to do to see different scenes... How Claire discovers what Kate is up to has some variations as well... Cock blocking Rick is pretty funny, though not sure if there is any dialogue for doing that.

So I started thinking about the ring, and wondering if it was a one off or something that would lead to something later.

A great game. A lot of fun.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
So even if I ask for gold , Giron will ask me to marry her daughter if I complete the quest ?
And there'll be another chance in future update ?
Where did you got this info from if you don't mind me asking.
Well no, the raven quest is a different one, where you'll have the choice to capture the raven or let them go. If you capture the raven giron insists you marry julia (Personal experience). The second part about the future update, someone told me here.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Well no, the raven quest is a different one, where you'll have the choice to capture the raven or let them go. If you capture the raven giron insists you marry julia (Personal experience). The second part about the future update, someone told me here.
What/who is Raven ?
And is capturing them beneficial for mC ?
So there's another quest where we have to capture Raven ( whoever they are ) for Giron & if we do he insist MC on marrying her daughter Julia ?

Reactions: Sovereign

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Fantastic game, can not wait to continue with the demon storyline corrupting the nuns and spreading her plans together. "evil smirk"

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
What/who is Raven ?
And is capturing them beneficial for mC ?
So there's another quest where we have to capture Raven ( whoever they are ) for Giron & if we do he insist MC on marrying her daughter Julia ?
What is "Extra patch" ?
Jesus dude ! You ask a lot of question that already had answered immediately !
For the gameplay purposed questions, READ THE WALKTHROUGH !
Or use the "Search..." Your questions might be already answered long time ago ! :cautious:

As a gesture of goodwill for the new players who read this !........ READ THE F*CKING WALKTHROUGH !!! :mad:

I know you F*ckers are over 20-30 years old ! Stop asking obvious questions like a 6 years old ! :mad:

Last edited:

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Playing A Struggle with Sin, several girls in the game:

I want to get pregnant
I might already be pregnant
If you don't mind I'd rather get pregnant
Please get me pregnant

Players:
Wow

Developers:
Sorry players, this will be done in so so so so so so far (if the game doesn't die before then) (y).

NOTE: It's just a joke guys, don't come and say that if I were a Patreon and the number of Patreons was bigger, this would happen, we know very well that some rich Patreons want in the game and in my opinion it's not cool, but unfortunately the devs have to follow, because they are the ones who pay the bills in the end.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
I can't get Emily or Kate to get pregnant even though I have talked to both and even married Emily at this point. Both can't get pregnant, am I missing a trigger or something?

I told Kate that I will take care of the medicine same goes for Emily. Yet nothing happens.

While I have already impregnated the woman who's son died and while doing that I wonder when I can get more 4some in the game at this point without NTR that is. Only scene I know is with Tia, her mother and Lyvia.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
I can't get Emily or Kate to get pregnant even though I have talked to both and even married Emily at this point. Both can't get pregnant, am I missing a trigger or something?

I told Kate that I will take care of the medicine same goes for Emily. Yet nothing happens.

While I have already impregnated the woman who's son died and while doing that I wonder when I can get more 4some in the game at this point without NTR that is. Only scene I know is with Tia, her mother and Lyvia.

Stupid question: did you cum inside them?

Sometimes you have to do this more than once on different days until the fertilization animation appears.

The girls I can't wait to get pregnant
Penny
Anya
Frisha
Mira
Arianna
Melissa

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Stupid question: did you cum inside them?

Sometimes you have to do this more than once on different days until the fertilization animation appears.

The girls I can't wait to get pregnant
Penny
Anya
Frisha
Mira
Arianna
Melissa
Obviously It have been done throughout the week for both of them.

And I can't wait till all accept each other in front of me. No more hiding around at least in my house. Don't want them skirting around town for others at all. I want 0 NTR in mine.

All mine! One man to rule them all! One man to bind them all! One man to get them all!

And that fantasy ends with helping each one of them through out the day for cleaning the soiled baby clothes. XD

Anyway it's a game no need to get serious people. When I see them fighting. This is not real life and it can never be.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes