Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Additional backstory for Emily, and more scenes with Tia and Arinnia. When the storyline continues I doubt anything will be mentioned outside of your mother, just like how her husband wasn't important enough to say much about in the letter in the first place other than the fact they exist. Like I get if you don't like Incest and don't want incest to be the canon version because of that, but saying that the incest doesn't make any sense is kind of silly. They wouldn't have bothered changing and adding additonal dialogue if they didn't want it to make sense with the story or didn't care about it. And if they bothered to do all of that why would the dev compeltely ignore that when it comes to contuing the storyline if they've done the opposite so far?
You didn't need to repeat all that , as I said we'll know in the future.
Also what are the extra scenes with Tia & Arinnia ?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Also , what effect does increasing corruption has ?
Like I have kept Emily's corruption very low and Mira's corruption is zero.

I fuked Frisha 1st and then Emily, and Emily asks if we love her the 2nd time we fuk her.
I choses let's have fun instead of saying I love her.
Can it ve changed in future if the love route is closed ?
Increasing corruption changes some dialogues with girls.
It is also necessary to get some scenes, as far as I remember a lot of anal scenes and threesome scenes are locked behind higher corruption.

I haven't tested but I from what I read in WT if you close Emily's love route you can't marry her.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
the Past of the Mc, I tend to think that he is the illegitimate third son of the King and this is the reason that after the King dies his Mother and all of her House gets killed
Given that this would be on the non incest it wouldn't work because that would make princess Sophie the niece of the MC.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Increasing corruption changes some dialogues with girls.
It is also necessary to get some scenes, as far as I remember a lot of anal scenes and threesome scenes are locked behind higher corruption.

I haven't tested but I from what I read in WT if you close Emily's love route you can't marry her.
I'm starting the Quest to find the Girl Dave is supposed to marry.
But when taking to baron to investigate of her disappearance there are 2 options.
1 to ask for money & 2nd is to ask for her maid/daughter's hand .
So if I choose money can I marry her daughter afterwards or what ?

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
I'm starting the Quest to find the Girl Dave is supposed to marry.
But when taking to baron to investigate of her disappearance there are 2 options.
1 to ask for money & 2nd is to ask for her maid/daughter's hand .
So if I choose money can I marry her daughter afterwards or what ?
You cant.It closed her path

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
In this update, you can ask for gold there as long as you capture the raven. Then Giron will insist you marry Julia. From what I hear, you'll get yet another chance at Julia's hand in a following update.
So even if I ask for gold , Giron will ask me to marry her daughter if I complete the quest ?
And there'll be another chance in future update ?
Where did you got this info from if you don't mind me asking.

gregor131

Jul 5, 2021
So even if I ask for gold , Giron will ask me to marry her daughter if I complete the quest ?
And there'll be another chance in future update ?
Where did you got this info from if you don't mind me asking.
go to the first Page in Extras klick on Web Walktrough and then on Web Walktrough here than go to Lyvias chapter und all information for her quest ( Love/NTR route how to corrupt her or other current available action ) is listed, everytime the Walktrough is updated the new game version contend for the specific character or quest is green highlighted

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
How can you get Nyra? In walkthrough it says: "you must have sex with 3 of the 4 other women (Ayita, Tia, Hiba, Raaisha)".
However whenever it's 6 in the afternoon Hiba and Ayita are always busy (Hiba with Dasan or Tomak, Ayita with Palak (NTR route)). Any ideas how to make Hiba or Ayita free at 6 o'clock?
Can anyone please answer this ?
I'm facing the same issue.

rondemarco

Dec 29, 2020
Why isn't Lyvia or Tia's health recovering after I've left them behind for a few days. They have yet to recover any health after I leave them behind and don't take them with me

Reactions: DrLizardman

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
question is there a way to give the village back to dasan? i chased him away early on the game but he is still alive (trying to do a full ntr run this is the only thing that is missing now)

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes