lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 3946245
That is pretty frustrating to see
Yeah the egg picking is a bit bugged, but I found a work around.
If you butcher one of the chicken or rooster then you will be able to pick the eggs, but it is temporary so you will need to do that every time you want to get some eggs.
If you check your traps every so often, you should always have at least a chicken or a rooster to replace the one you butcher.

Reactions: Ntrsugar and caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah the egg picking is a bit bugged, but I found a work around.
If you butcher one of the chicken or rooster then you will be able to pick the eggs, but it is temporary so you will need to do that every time you want to get some eggs.
If you check your traps every so often, you should always have at least a chicken or a rooster to replace the one you butcher.
That did not work for me. Waiting 2 days did work for me.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So far we don't know exactly, the impact of drinking the chalice is not implemented in the game yet.
As for Gurtak, so far it only makes the battle in Callan's rest easier but the potential future implications aren't in the game either.
So I wanted to ask , if anybody could help.
What effect does it have on relationship with Nyra if we let dasan life ?
How does the relationship changes then ?
I mean what are the changes in the sex scenes with Nyra.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The original story was incest. Other relationships change when you turn it on too it's not just the mc. Like Frisha is actually Garon's daughter for example but Emily only tells you this if you have incest turned on. Essentially incest in the game is a hidden switch and modifying the letter flips the switch on. This is a typical work around for patreon so the developer can claim they didn't do it if Patreon ever finds out.
With incest turned on , does Mc become the illegitimate child of the Marcus and the women Marcus was bodyguard of ?
It doesn't makes sense , cause in the letter Marcus very clearly meantions that his love was one sided and he probably didn't even confessed. And that he was envious of the MC's real dad.

I still think the 1st letter makes more sense story wise, cause in the letter Marcus tells us to find a man named "Robert" in Krilic ?
Maybe we'll need to wait .

But it's also intresting that turning incest on makes Emily tell you that Frisha in Geron's child, I don't understand why does this isn't the case for non-incest route , I guess just too fair against Patreon T&Cs.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
With incest turned on , does Mc become the illegitimate child of the Marcus and the women Marcus was bodyguard of ?
It doesn't makes sense , cause in the letter Marcus very clearly meantions that his love was one sided and he probably didn't even confessed. And that he was envious of the MC's real dad.

I still think the 1st letter makes more sense story wise, cause in the letter Marcus tells us to find a man named "Robert" in Krilic ?

But it's also intresting that turning incest on makes Emily tell you that Frisha in Geron's child, I don't understand why does this isn't the case for non-incest route , I guess just too fair against Patreon T&Cs.
Chyos does mention when we read Marcus' letter and choose to change relationships that selecting that option will not go with the logic of the game, meaning he didn't planned incest as the canon route but may have choose to add it because it's a kink that a lot of adult games fans have. For me it doesn't make any sense so I always leave things as they should be.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

This is one of the things I mean. Turning changing Marcus relationship isn't just for show but it modifies and changes a lot of things in the game. If you change marcus to father the letter itself changes to say that your mother never actually loved her husband and that you were born out of an affair Marcus had with her.

Chyos does mention when we read Marcus' letter and choose to change relationships that selecting that option will not go with the logic of the game, meaning he didn't planned incest as the canon route but may have choose to add it because it's a kink that a lot of adult games fans have. For me it doesn't make any sense so I always leave things as they should be.

He has to say that because incest is banned by patreon so he can claim deniablity of players choose to change the relationships. But so much stuff change by turning it on that it's not just the Mc and Marcus. Frisha's relationship also changes with there being additional dialogue about the fact that Giron knocked Emily up then ditched her for Yasmine so she lied and said the father was a merchant. They're is also another scene with Tia that only happens if you turn it on. The logic of the game is fine with it on

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
This is one of the things I mean. Turning changing Marcus relationship isn't just for show but it modifies and changes a lot of things in the game. If you change marcus to father the letter itself changes to say that your mother never actually loved her husband and that you were born out of an affair Marcus had with her.

He has to say that because incest is banned by patreon so he can claim deniablity of players choose to change the relationships. But so much stuff change by turning it on that it's not just the Mc and Marcus. Frisha's relationship also changes with there being additional dialogue about the fact that Giron knocked Emily up then ditched her for Yasmine so she lied and said the father was a merchant. They're is also another scene with Tia that only happens if you turn it on. The logic of the game is fine with it on
I think the extra stuff is just for players to enjoy.
And the game will follow the 1st letter.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, I just quoted what Chyos mentions. For me, incest isn't canon, but if you want to believe that the canon path is about incest, it's okay too. The best way to know is to ask Chyos directly about that, but since it's not something that bothers me, and it's also optional, I'm fine with it.

Devs can't say incest path is canon or not because that can be used against them on patreon. Chyos basic stance is that neither version is canon and that the player can do what they want.

I think the extra stuff is just for players to enjoy.
And the game will follow the 1st letter.

I don't see how it just being there for the players to enjoy makes sense when it actively changes how some of the quests goes downs. It's just a pretty typically bandaid patch to hide incest so they don't get introuble. You don't like incest so you turn it off is fine but trying to say it doesn't make sense with the incest turned on is just silly. You actively have less content with it turned off than turned on.

When the dev actually follows up on that storyline they won't mention your mother's husband at all. And will treat you like you're marcus son depending on whether you have it turned on or not. Same with the other stuff. If they were simply just going to follow the first letter they wouldn't have changed any dialogue otuside of Mira and the mc, instead it turns on an modifies a bunch of stuff rather than just having mira say your her brother

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Devs can't say incest path is canon or not because that can be used against them on patreon. Chyos basic stance is that neither version is canon and that the player can do what they want.

I don't see how it just being there for the players to enjoy makes sense when it actively changes how some of the quests goes downs. It's just a pretty typically bandaid patch to hide incest so they don't get introuble. You don't like incest so you turn it off is fine but trying to say it doesn't make sense with the incest turned on is just silly. You actively have less content with it turned off than turned on.

When the dev actually follows up on that storyline they won't mention your mother's husband at all. And will treat you like you're marcus son depending on whether you have it turned on or not. Same with the other stuff. If they were simply just going to follow the first letter they wouldn't have changed any dialogue otuside of Mira and the mc, instead it turns on an modifies a bunch of stuff rather than just having mira say your her brother
What "extra" content we miss out on if incest in not turned on ?
Also , I guess it's futile to argue, we'll know when the story continues.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I'm asking again for insights. If someone can please tell me.
What effect does it have on relationship with Nyra if we let dasan life ?
How does the relationship changes then ?
I mean what are the changes in the sex scenes with Nyra if Dasan isn't killed ?
And , does it has to be NTR if we let Dasan is let alive ? Or we can have non-ntr content with Dasan being alive.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Also , what effect does increasing corruption has ?
Like I have kept Emily's corruption very low and Mira's corruption is zero.

I fuked Frisha 1st and then Emily, and Emily asks if we love her the 2nd time we fuk her.
I choses let's have fun instead of saying I love her.
Can it ve changed in future if the love route is closed ?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
What "extra" content we miss out on if incest in not turned on ?
Also , I guess it's futile to argue, we'll know when the story continues.

Additional backstory for Emily, and more scenes with Tia and Arinnia. When the storyline continues I doubt anything will be mentioned outside of your mother, just like how her husband wasn't important enough to say much about in the letter in the first place other than the fact they exist. Like I get if you don't like Incest and don't want incest to be the canon version because of that, but saying that the incest doesn't make any sense is kind of silly. They wouldn't have bothered changing and adding additonal dialogue if they didn't want it to make sense with the story or didn't care about it. And if they bothered to do all of that why would the dev compeltely ignore that when it comes to contuing the storyline if they've done the opposite so far?

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes