Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Here is a save with "NTR off" with a few important choices done :
-Gwen/Isha or Athia : sided with Gwen/Isha
-Chalice : destroyed it
-Gurtak : killed him
-Tia's father : killed him

And everything else done up to just before the important choices :
-Lyandra : waiting in the cave for you to choose if you want to bring her to the baron or the camp.
-Anya : next time you talk to her during the day she will invite you to the dinner event that leads to the choice to side with the resistance or not.
-Helena/Sophie (Queen/Princess) : next time you talk to her in the garden in the afternoon she will invite you to come in the evening where you will choose if you want to let the princess listen in or not.
-Monastery : ready to go there so you can choose if you want to side with Syfa or not.
-Emily's wedding isn't done so you can choose yourself if you want to marry her
Could I ask you , what difference does it make if we don't kill Gurtak and Tia's father .
Also , what's the alternative to not destroying the chalice.

gregor131

Jul 5, 2021
But that's because I always see him promising or thinking that he can do so much in week , when it's not possible.
I always wonder how's he's going to do so much in a week , and as usual it's just not possible, but he generally finsihes in due time.

Also , he has the best work ethic of any other dev , period.
The amount of dev who go no contact for months and drop a shit update just so the Patreon keep up .
Chyos is literally a except to all the Devs.
not to forget the gripping story, the sex/hentai scenes are hot :love: no question but the mystery and connection of all the quests lets one hunger for more.

- a King who was on the surface a benevolent Mann with two greedy selfish sons, one who starts a civil war because he is the younger of the brothers and thinks he would be a better ruler, the other who pretends to make a alliance with the Orc tribes just to break his word after the war and kill all the rest of them that dont die in the fights, to top it of both are Tyrants that demand terribly high taxes of all their subjects that we wish the Father of the two would still be alive only to find out in the Chalice quest that he is just as if not worse than the two of them

- the Past of the Mc, I tend to think that he is the illegitimate third son of the King and this is the reason that after the King dies his Mother and all of her House gets killed

- the Cult of Arenfield a group that in the beginning wished to give the people more freedom ala Magna Carta but got corrupted and are now nothing more then vandal zealots with demonic magic

- the Asshole Giron and his idiot son Dave and their bootlicker Henry by Odin i can not be the only one who wishes to go full Viking on all three of them :mad:, give them the Blood aar :devilish:, take Yasmine and Julia over the shoulder and go with them to your Base that you renovated fom a Mercenary camp to a Castle/Fortress/Palast and have sex with them all night long :love:,
Giron is the picture of greed, glutony and Patricide if my suspicion that he has his father poisoned correct is not that it would be far from the truth if he can ruin Yasmines family without remorse for riches he can kill his Father for more power,
Dave and Henry are the villain version of laurel & hardy with the difference laurel & hardy are funny and lovable idiots that could not even harm a fly ( except if hardy by accident sit on it and laurel by accident stumbles over it :LOL: ), but this two are just dirt and think they are heroes that everyone admires and can do whatever they want and all this leads to the question who are Girons friends that could make all his plans possible and successful the corrupted cult or a third party

and these are just a couple of story elements of much more contend that is now in the game or will expanded in future updates all from one single Dev and this in one month and a couple days per big update overall on top he gives us status updates in his blog all this work for a Game with story, adventure, erotic, harem, love, hate and mystery

this much fanservice deserves respect (y)

Last edited:

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
But that's because I always see him promising or thinking that he can do so much in week , when it's not possible.
I always wonder how's he's going to do so much in a week , and as usual it's just not possible, but he generally finsihes in due time.

Also , he has the best work ethic of any other dev , period.
The amount of dev who go no contact for months and drop a shit update just so the Patreon keep up .
Chyos is literally a except to all the Devs.
not to forget the gripping story, the sex/hentai scenes are hot :love: no question but the mystery and connection of all the quests lets one hunger for more.

- a King who was on the surface a benevolent Mann with two greedy selfish sons, one who starts a civil war because he is the younger of the brothers and thinks he would be a better ruler, the other who pretends to make a alliance with the Orc tribes just to break his word after the war and kill all the rest of them that dont die in the fights, to top it of both are Tyrants that demand terribly high taxes of all their subjects that we wish the Father of the two would still be alive only to find out in the Chalice quest that he is just as if not worse than the two of them

- the Past of the Mc, I tend to think that he is the illegitimate third son of the King and this is the reason that after the King dies his Mother and all of her House gets killed

- the Cult of Arenfield a group that in the beginning wished to give the people more freedom ala Magna Carta but got corrupted and are now nothing more then vandal zealots with demonic magic

- the Asshole Giron and his idiot son Dave and their bootlicker Henry by Odin i can not be the only one who wishes to go full Viking on all three of them :mad:, give them the Blood aar :devilish:, take Yasmine and Julia over the shoulder and go with them to your Base that you renovated fom a Mercenary camp to a Castle/Fortress/Palast and have sex with them all night long :love:,
Giron is the picture of greed, glutony and Patricide if my suspicion that he has his father poisoned correct is not that it would be far from the truth if he can ruin Yasmines family without remorse for riches he can kill his Father for more power,
Dave and Henry are the villain version of laurel & hardy with the difference laurel & hardy are funny and lovable idiots that could not even harm a fly ( except if hardy by accident sit on it and laurel by accident stumbles over it :LOL: ), but this two are just dirt and think they are heroes that everyone admires and can do whatever they want and all this leads to the question who are Girons friends that could make all his plans possible and successful the corrupted cult or a third party

and these are just a couple of story elements of much more contend that is now in the game or will expanded in future updates all from one single Dev and this in one month and a couple days per big update overall on top he gives us status updates in his blog all this work for a Game with story, adventure, erotic, harem, love, hate and mystery

this much fanservice deserves respect (y)

Oh more Super fans ! Flattery words on f95 makes "Chyos" little happy !
But You know what ? Making yourselves a permanent patreon makes "Chyos" More Happy !
...so go on, what are you guys waiting for ? eeeheheh ! :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
Could I ask you , what difference does it make if we don't kill Gurtak and Tia's father .
Tia's father you have to kill, the not killing him isn't an option you get, it is just that if you fail too much trying to do it Tia will lose trust in you and stay with her father and become forgothisname wanita.

Gurtak you can bewitch, so he will be your puppet and do as told or make a deal with him, so he will cooperate with you, if you make a deal, you get the option to forgive him for killing Marcus after ambushing Umah, making him your friend(?, then after killing Tia's father you can put Gurtak in charge of his fortress (You can also bewitch forgothisname and leave him in charge, this gives you the option to choose if you want orcs there to attack you or not).

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I don't think MC was the late secret son or bastard.
He might be a noble-born, but related to the king might be too much for the story.
But one of the slightly possible is: Melissa might be the second prince's child.
*Same hair colour*
We only see the second prince from the surface and don't know the depth of the story, but he is greedy and wakes war against his brother without proper reason.
Also, war will always raise taxes anyway. So we can't confirm whether he is truly evil or not.
but the older king is indeed no good.

It would be funny if my theory is okay, then the second prince realised his daughter was still alive and became competent and benevolent lol.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I don't think MC was the late secret son or bastard.
He might be a noble-born, but related to the king might be too much for the story.
But one of the slightly possible is: Melissa might be the second prince's child.
*Same hair colour*
We only see the second prince from the surface and don't know the depth of the story, but he is greedy and wakes war against his brother without proper reason.
Also, war will always raise taxes anyway. So we can't confirm whether he is truly evil or not.
but the older king is indeed no good.

It would be funny if my theory is okay, then the second prince realised his daughter was still alive and became competent and benevolent lol.

I mean if you have the incest turned on the MC is still Marcus's son and pretty much says that the Mc is illegitimate.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Emi260297 's reply to you explains Gurtak and Tia's father very well.

As for the chalice there are 2 other option, but the impact those will have in the future is explained very vaguely in the WT.
those choices are :
-Take the chalice and give it to the people who hired Melissa. My guess about the impact of this choice is that they will most likely use it in some way, so some people in the game's world will suffer it's curse.
-Take the chalice and drink from it. According to the WT this raises MC's corruption and fills his lust bar, and it will lead him to a dark path with a drastic change in personnality.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Emi260297 's reply to you explains Gurtak and Tia's father very well.

As for the chalice there are 2 other option, but the impact those will have in the future is explained very vaguely in the WT.
those choices are :
-Take the chalice and give it to the people who hired Melissa. My guess about the impact of this choice is that they will most likely use it in some way, so some people in the game's world will suffer it's curse.
-Take the chalice and drink from it. According to the WT this raises MC's corruption and fills his lust bar, and it will lead him to a dark path with a drastic change in personnality.
Thanks to you & Emi260297 Drinking from Chalice can make MC more evil ?
Also does making Gurtak your minion adds anything to story to make it interesting ? I mean is the impact big & can we kill him afterwards ?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I mean if you have the incest turned on the MC is still Marcus's son and pretty much says that the Mc is illegitimate.
The problem is his mother's side.
Who was she and what lineage she was from?
Marcus was indeed someone who had something noble and wanted to change it.
So, MC's mother might be some high noble or royalty.
However, the rule of noble marriage allow to marry close-tied family member likes First cousins can marry with each other.
Even today some countries legally allow First cousin marriage. (Including many Western Europe)
Still legal and can count as non-incestrous if MC has sex with his cousin.

*Hope the Dev can give us the information of his mother even by a bit. But Mc as Royalty who has rights to the throne might be a problem when the nation needs to have a new king*

zdeg

Jul 30, 2022
What's the latest version of Firebane's cheatbook? cause i think we could add ebonite weapons and armor before.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
However, the rule of noble marriage allow to marry close-tied family member likes First cousins can marry with each other.
Even today some countries legally allow First cousin marriage. (Including many Western Europe)

*Hope the Dev can give us the information of his mother even by a bit. But Mc as Royalty who has rights to the throne might be a problem when the nation needs to have a new king*
Mother's side doesn't really matter. A bastard is still a bastard and the mc wouldn't have any real ties to the family regardless, and also the whole cousin thing is kind of a myth. In mideval europe nobles would marry other nobles for political ties and it just happened so often that eventually everyone was a first or second cousin of everyone else

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Mother's side doesn't really matter. A bastard is still a bastard and the mc wouldn't have any real ties to the family regardless, and also the whole cousin thing is kind of a myth. In mideval europe nobles would marry other nobles for political ties and it just happened so often that eventually everyone was a first or second cousin of everyone else
Mother's side doesn't matter ?
What ? Ofc it matters , otherwise bastards children from father's would be considered full nobility too.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The Original story has no incest.
It's just feature for players to enjoy and I don't think it's should hold any effect on the actual story.

The cannon story is that MC is the son of Women whom Marcus was a bodyguard to , and she was married to another man.
Possibility nobility of the opposing faction, that's the reason she gave up the MC to Marcus.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Pretty sure MC's mother was high Nobility cause why else would MC's life be in Danger.
Hopefully more lore in future.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks to you & Emi260297 Drinking from Chalice can make MC more evil ?
Also does making Gurtak your minion adds anything to story to make it interesting ? I mean is the impact big & can we kill him afterwards ?
So far we don't know exactly, the impact of drinking the chalice is not implemented in the game yet.
As for Gurtak, so far it only makes the battle in Callan's rest easier but the potential future implications aren't in the game either.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
The Original story has no incest.
It's just feature for players to enjoy and I don't think it's should hold any effect on the actual story.

The cannon story is that MC is the son of Women whom Marcus was a bodyguard to , and she was married to another man.
Possibility nobility of the opposing faction, that's the reason she gave up the MC to Marcus.

The original story was incest. Other relationships change when you turn it on too it's not just the mc. Like Frisha is actually Garon's daughter for example but Emily only tells you this if you have incest turned on. Essentially incest in the game is a hidden switch and modifying the letter flips the switch on. This is a typical work around for patreon so the developer can claim they didn't do it if Patreon ever finds out.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Mother's side doesn't matter ?
What ? Ofc it matters , otherwise bastards children from father's would be considered full nobility too.
Neither the mother or father's side matters with bastards unless they get legitamized later. Bastards had no claim. And usually would only come into power if their parents had no legitament hiers

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes