lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
everything in the village, in arenfield like you said, everything is tied to that place, there are things outside of it but without the village those histories dont exist, i dont get your point, the game is good yeah, i hope it get finished at least the village, really dont care about the city just yet cause there are lot of loose ends
I'd like to know what you mean exactly when you say that he should finish the village because that is a very vague statement.
The reason I listed all those things is because of how vague that is, and because you said there isn't much to finish in the village.

Also, you are contradicting yourself.
In the first post I replied to you said
while you have the village not finished yet, there isnt much to finish, but there are still things with loose ends
And the post I'm replying to right now you say
i hope it get finished at least the village, really dont care about the city just yet cause there are lot of loose ends
So, is there "not much to finish" or "lots of loose ends" ?

AoSanji

Jul 19, 2022
NTR scenes with Dave, when she can't pay. It takes a few times until she is completely seduced by him.

I play a non-NTR run and a NTR run just to see most seens.

I have to say, until now I did not have any problem with when one of the women was cheating on me. When Penny folded like a cheap chair after a few attempts by Dave, it hurt, as she was an earnest hardworking character.
Ntr scene with dave ? How ?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
I'd like to know what you mean exactly when you say that he should finish the village because that is a very vague statement.
The reason I listed all those things is because of how vague that is, and because you said there isn't much to finish in the village.

Also, you are contradicting yourself.
In the first post I replied to you said

And the post I'm replying to right now you say

So, is there "not much to finish" or "lots of loose ends" ?
i dont get it what is so hard to get, just finish what is left to finish
tias last quest is not finished
the queen and princess quest is not finished
the cult quest is not finished
arianna quest is not finished
gwen quest with the whole athia quest is not finished
even if its not in the village mira quest is not finished
gavina quest is not finished
liandra quest is not finished
all the garon quest is not finished

there is not much to finish, but these things need a clousure that with 1 or 2 quest per character you can finish, there are many loose ends, but not much to do to finish them, man is that hard to get? lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonson

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018

there is not much to finish, but these things need a clousure that with 1 or 2 quest per character you can finish, there are many loose ends, but not much to do to finish them, man is that hard to get? lmao
If you really believe there is not much to do to finish what you have listed, then either you don't read when you play the game or you are delusional.

Liandra's quest wont go forward without the implementation of Kirlic.

Gavina's story has barely started, and it will probably involve the dark elf we've seen, so that will most likely be a lot of content.

The queen and princess just got introduced a few updates ago and, as I said before their story is linked with the orcs and the war.

Tia is kind of finished, her father is dead. Any potential future quest with her will surely be about the orcs and that wont happen before the queen and princess.

The cult involves Thomas, Giron, Roderic, Lucius, Coldstone, the demon we saw when checking the basement of the inn and maybe Arianna. That's also requires to progress Penny and her sister.

For Isha and Athia, it will take a lot to finish if it's not rushed.

Mira's progression could be tied to a lot of other things : the war, all the girls from the monastery, Syfa and maybe the demon from the cult, and maybe even Isha and Athia (all this list is pure speculation from me).

And since you are talking about unfinished quests, here is my quest journal, I've finished all the available content with the exception of Emily's wedding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you forgot Melissa, Kate and Ophilia who also require the implementation of Kirlic.

And Anya's story, once again, as I've said before, is tied to the war and thus to the queen and princess.

So in conclusion, most things that need to progress for now are pointing towards Kirlic.
And the rest is pointing towards the cult or the war/the orcs.
All of this is slowly tying in together but it will take a lot to get there and Kirlic is bound to happen soon and can't be done in a second game as you suggested in the first massage from you that I replied to.

Last edited:

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
If you really believe there is not much to do to finish what you have listed, then you are delusional.

Liandra's quest wont go forward without the implementation of Kirlic.

Gavina's story has barely started, and it will probably involve the dark elf we've seen, so that will most likely be a lot of content.

The queen and princess just got introduced a few updates ago and, as I said before their story is linked with the orcs and the war.

Tia is kind of finished, her father is dead. Any potential future quest with her will surely be about the orcs and that wont happen before the queen and princess.

The cult involves Thomas, Giron, Roderic, Lucius, Coldstone, the demon we saw when checking the basement of the inn and maybe Arianna. That's also requires to progress Penny and her sister.

For Isha and Athia, it will take a lot to finish if it's not rushed.

Mira's progression could be tied to a lot of other things : the war, all the girls from the monastery, Syfa and maybe the demon from the cult, and maybe even Isha and Athia (all this list is pure speculation from me).

And since you are talking about unfinished quests, here is my quest journal, I've finished all the available content with the exception of Emily's wedding.
So you forgot Melissa, Kate and Ophilia who also require the implementation of Kirlic.

And Anya's story, once again, as I've said before, is tied to the war and thus to the queen and princess.

So in conclusion, most things that need to progress for now are pointing towards Kirlic.
And the rest is pointing towards the cult or the war/the orcs.
All of this is slowly tying in together but it will take a lot to get there and Kirlic is bound to happen soon.
yeah chyos can keep going all the time he wants with the histories he wants, im just saying for episode 2 he could get a closure for arenfield with the quest that are already open there
for example tia quest is pretty easy to close, in my playthrough she becomes the queen of the orcs and we celebrate in her mother house okay, but what happens with the orcs, is she gonna train them, is she gonna have sex with them and birth children for the war, that's just one of all the quest that are open, like just close those histories to start fresh with episode 3, kirlic and the next branch of history is all im saying, its just my opinion maybe chyos have a better way to transition all the quest to kirlic in a good way

Last edited:

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
yeah chyos can keep going all the time he wants with the histories he wants, im just saying he could get a closure for arenfield with the quest that are already open there
for example tia quest is pretty easy to close, in my playthrough she becomes the queen of the orcs and we celebrate in her mother house okay, but what happens with the orcs, is she gonna train them, is she gonna have sex with them and birth children for the war, that's just one of all the quest that are open, like just close those histories to start fresh with kirlic and the next branch of history is all im saying
What content Chyos does next is determined by polling his supporters. Most of the plotlines you listed were options but Penny won them out. After the Penny/Ophelia update I think the next is going to be Bianca/Gavina, with Arianna or Kirlic after that.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
What content Chyos does next is determined by polling his supporters. Most of the plotlines you listed were options but Penny won them out. After the Penny/Ophelia update I think the next is going to be Bianca/Gavina, with Arianna or Kirlic after that.

Can you add the plans for Tia, since it seems you voted for her?

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
Ntr scene with dave ? How ?
You continue Pennys quest to the map with the windmill etc.
With that you have to pay the mayor money and then a timer starts which leads to Dave asking for money.

When Penny can‘t pay, he starts asking for favors. You can steal Penny‘s savings from the chest in the bedroom.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021

So we are getting Bianca & Gavina content ,Are we going to restore the mine and the buildings on the outside and take over it completely?
I love when we use materials and restore things and they slowly take shape over time and looks all neat and clean,
And are we going to get new preggos and named babies?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tia: Now that her desire for revenge has finally been satisfied, it's time to look to the future and her wish to have children can finally be fulfilled. It has been a while since Rumah has had offspring, the community has yet to adjust to this new situation.
Can't wait to be able to breed all the wanitas in Rumah.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

How can you say there isn't much to finish and then list off that much stuff. That's a ton stuff not finish and a lot of it is still really early in. The princess quest hasnt even started for instance, for the gavina we only meet a dark elf for like a min and the whole gwen and Athia is pretty much the closest the game has to a main quest and will take a lot off stuff to finish since at the moment all thats gone on is that Athia is living at your house. It's going to take a long long time to do all of that stuff

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

I can't believe Kilric didn't win. Like half the questlines involve the place. Frankly that should be a priority

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes