Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
Any new scene for Penny except on the dinning table with new dress and by the lake?
NTR scenes with Dave, when she can't pay. It takes a few times until she is completely seduced by him.

I play a non-NTR run and a NTR run just to see most seens.

I have to say, until now I did not have any problem with when one of the women was cheating on me. When Penny folded like a cheap chair after a few attempts by Dave, it hurt, as she was an earnest hardworking character.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I have some feedback regarding the Character Quests of the Queen Helena and Orc King Daughter, Umah.

1st, Umah :- Her character quest had so so much potential, but when I saw what was done I was so , so disappointed.
The decison to make her fold to Mc ,by wiping her memory was so not good. It felt so cheap and so below the normal quality of the game.
It just felt like a cheat and ruined all the tension that Umah's character & quest had bought with her and all the possible ways to genuinely win her over , instead of just wiping her memory clean & changing her body to generic human form with green skin.

Her whole personality goes to shit , like a blank stale , tasteless.

2nd The Queen :- Helena folds too easily too. She's royalty and was too friendly with the MC from the start it felt like.
She should have been a bit like Frisha at start , condescending and uptight.
Well it's still not that bad as the Umah quest, but still had do much potential.

But for real though, as soon as Umah transformed , it ruined the mood so, so bad.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
NTR scenes with Dave, when she can't pay. It takes a few times until she is completely seduced by him.

I have to say, until now I did not have any problem with when one of the women was cheating on me. When Penny folded like a cheap chair after a few attempts by Dave, it hurt, as she was an earnest hardworking character.
I generally don't say this , especially for Chyos.
But the later game writing seems to have declined somewhat.
It's also not easy to feel for the creator, especially with so much content already and so deep into development, but I feel like a pullback to gain a birdeye view of the project is needed.
It's really not that bad , but the standard Chyos has maintained its noticable.

I also feel like the game really needs to enter in it's 2nd ACT , it need new characters and continuation of the main Story line to get back on the track.

Reactions: valley57

deathslice246

Aug 26, 2018
Chyos You asked for clarification on the last bug I mentioned about liandra's transformation. Here is an image that shows the error(notice how her old image is overlay with her transformed image). This error occurs when Liandra has been transformed, you start the party, you dance with lyvia and liandra and then ask for a blowjob before entering her tent.
Screenshot (132).png

Parmigian

Jun 29, 2018
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-09-08 195634.png There is a bug that can happen when inspecting the mill with Penny if you move the crate to where Penny will move when us the player finds the ladder she can get stuck and you will have to return to an old save

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Any one know how to trigger the new named merc quickly? None of my merc dies after a month playtime at the trade route or at any other place.

deathslice246

Aug 26, 2018
For those starting out, I've compiled a list of responses to select when brawling one of the soldiers in thomas' tavern(The minigame that plays when one of the soldier slaps kate's ass). Not sure if list is exhaustive.

You're weak! I can dodge your attack any time - Attack
We're all laughing, boy. Is that all you've got? - Attack
I'm here, try to beat me if you dare! - Attack
My wife hits harder than you! - Attack
COME HERE - Attack

I've had enough of you! - Block
Your pretty girl... She will love what I do to you! - Block
I will show you how a real man fights - Block
Now watch, guys! This boy is about to learn a lesson! - Block

I will crush you! - Wild Wttack
RAAAARRR - Wild Attack
When I'm done with you, your own mother won't recognize you! - Wild Attack

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I honestly love NTR with Opehilia, A

i love NTR and I love seeing NTR with Opehila, Arriana and Mira. but the only one kinda hurts me is Mira and Arriana. I did the Mira Church which opens up possible sharing, but she still cheats. Arriana hurts only cause I don't want her path to end I still want to bang her. I haven't done the Corvin ntr in my new playthrough.

Nov 12, 2019
Is there a bug fix for Tia on the Dasan route? When Dasan goes to claim her due to being left alone to long the scene turns into a mess of different cgs playing all at once.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes