Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
another question is how can i lose any mercenarys to trigger the new named arrived? i already finished their quest and found the raven, since then none of my mercenaries died (1 year has passed)
send them to protect the trade route.

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
huh, ironic the only place i don't have mercenaries, i send over 1 of the weakest, does it count if i skip days cause i skipped already 5 month and that guy is still alive lol? or i have to play normal for him to die, anyway thanks for the quick and nice helpful responses

Last edited:

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
HI Chyos love your game, I found a bug instead of bottom left drum if i move top right drum (no 2 in the pic) to down then the box to left , the penny("P") move left side of the box and then the game frizzed because she can't move. i dont have save of that point now so i can't share that pic :(.

1725549104802.png

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Chyos there is a few bugs related to Penny's new content.

Regarding her taxes, unless I'm mistaken she needs to pay 35G and her worker's salary is 6G, for a total of 41G.
Even when she makes more than that, there is a red notification that say she didn't make enough and had to use her savings.
The example below was on a week where she sold her goods 5 times in a single month.
1725559250513.png

Penny never bakes bread on wednesdays.

If I eat with Athia in MC's house penny doesn't bake bread that day.

If I use the "wait more than one day" option in the wait menu, then Penny doesn't sell her goods and thus doesn't make any money. She still seems to be producing, at least I saw a 65 stack of bread inside her house after waiting 29 days in one go.

KingMut

Nov 24, 2020
Is there any way to get Tia to fuck with the men in Rumah after the fact if you are on the Dasan Deal route?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Is there any way to get Tia to fuck with the men in Rumah after the fact if you are on the Dasan Deal route?
Once you unlock the village management, you can "sell" Tia. If you try to take the items, Dasan refuses to give them to you but when you try to leave the screen, he will ask if you want to sell Tia. Then she'll fuck Dasan and the guy at the campfire

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
That is actually a fair point. Players who like regular content are getting ntr updates in the middle of the game, ntr lovers need to grind through all that regular content to get to what they want. And everyone gets a little frustrated)
Isn't it great for NTR lovers? Harem/vanilla games are used to have a bit of grind, while most NTR games are very direct and doesn't take much time until your gf or wife gets bummed by another dude.

Reactions: Commandodroid

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
How do you light the candle in the house in the woods? I looked all over the house and I couldn't find anything to help me with.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Anyplace from where I can saves for this game. I had played this game till 3.16 when the MC had built a cart to take the girls to a nearby town.

I don't want to replay the complete game again.

Kelfistan

Apr 1, 2018
HI Chyos love your game, I found a bug instead of bottom left drum if i move top right drum (no 2 in the pic) to down then the box to left , the penny("P") move left side of the box and then the game frizzed because she can't move. i dont have save of that point now so i can't share that pic :(.

View attachment 4003276
I'm having that exact problem, basically Penny can't move to the stairs, since I accidently pushed the crates in a certain way. This is where I'm stuck and scene can't progress
1725594491391.png

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Me when I ctrl+F the changelog for "preg" and it hits this line.

•Rebalance of some of the item prices. Penny will now also sell roosters if there is more than 1 in the chickencoop as well as eggs if there are more than 10. As part of the quest she will also have cows that can get pregnant and that will produce milk which is currently only used to boost Penny's income. The mill will also produce flour which Penny will bake into breads (The mill produces 2 flour per day and Penny can bake max 3 bread per day)

View attachment 4001318
That means "by literal bulls," right? Literal bulls, as in male bovines, right?

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes