HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is the supposed release date for v0.5.9.0 end of the month? If so i might wait until that comes out rather than play test version.

Reactions: wildride69

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
•A new named merc at the camp that allows you to recruit mercenaries directly. He will come to your camp after you lost the first merc in any way. After that you can of course also send him off, in that case he won't show off again.
> Paying money to recruit mercs

kek. why?
you literally have mind control for that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.6 Test] [Chyos] - Compressed

Files are decrypted, Mods that change the system.json (or pictures that are encrypted won't work).

Win [1,27 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Its been a while so i dont remember, which one; soul steal, energy drain, or hunger for life. Which one of these spells give Isha energy so i dont have to run to her every 20 days and my stats dont drop.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Its been a while so i dont remember, which one; soul steal, energy drain, or hunger for life. Which one of these spells give Isha energy so i dont have to run to her every 20 days and my stats dont drop.
Soulsteal gives Isha points for sure.
The other 2 wight work as well but I'm not sure.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
So now we have an additional hoop we need to jump through in order not to get cucked......
That is the world the MC lives in, that is how world-building works, reminder that MC dads get killed and a witch tries to rape him that same week and curses him so that he would not have other option to submit to her, what Giron, Thomas, Dave, etc do isn't much different, even the MC engages in such behavior.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Me when I ctrl+F the changelog for "preg" and it hits this line.

•Rebalance of some of the item prices. Penny will now also sell roosters if there is more than 1 in the chickencoop as well as eggs if there are more than 10. As part of the quest she will also have cows that can get pregnant and that will produce milk which is currently only used to boost Penny's income. The mill will also produce flour which Penny will bake into breads (The mill produces 2 flour per day and Penny can bake max 3 bread per day)

stewie-gun.gif

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
That is the world the MC lives in, that is how world-building works, reminder that MC dads get killed and a witch tries to rape him that same week and curses him so that he would not have other option to submit to her, what Giron, Thomas, Dave, etc do isn't much different, even the MC engages in such behavior.
Worl-building is world-building, and game mechanics is game mechanics. Not all details should require player attention. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in a loop of chores just to maintain your current position, struggling to save some time for something new and fun. Someone might find this loop enjoyable, but the majority won't.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes