Null98

Nov 14, 2018
odd they changed fiona's dress in the painting from red to blue in the test version

Last edited:

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
i gave up on this game @ 5.5 becouse of rework on old stuff & no progress on the outstanding Quest.
Now at 5.8.6 still the same.... when will the outstanding Quest continue ?.

Wenjaydey

Oct 26, 2021
if you have sex with penny with her new dress when she making dinner the moaning audio will keep playing nonstop even after having sex, Any solution?

Last edited:
Reactions: King0761

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
A question after i talk with giron about the new land, arenfield becomes so laggy its runs like 3fps, every other location is fine but arenfield is unplayable in the new update for me, anyone experiencing this?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
there is problem with the old mil unspicting and penny says there is a ledder that leads to freeze the game.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Hotfix 0.5.8.6: Fixed a problem with pushing boxes in the mill, fixed a problem with the mercenary map, fixed problems with paying taxes inside Penny's room, fixed Penny anal ride freeze when changing speed, fixed bug with chicken coop eggs not being takeable, fixed Penny showing wrong dialog images on several events (wrong clothes), Fixed a lot of dialogs with the wrong person speaking. - There is more to come, I have a few more reports to handle but this is the biggest chunk for now.

Here the links (0.5.8.6 t): Mega -

Update only (0.5.8.0 -> 0.5.8.6): Mega

Looks like the new build is still buggy. Probably a good idea to back up your saves if you check it out.
this fixes the old mill inspiction game freese.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Hotfix 0.5.8.6a: Fixed Penny's moaning after sex in the kitchen. Fixed several smaller and bigger bugs that have been reported (wrong person speaking, time not changing correctly...

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
A question after i talk with giron about the new land, arenfield becomes so laggy its runs like 3fps, every other location is fine but arenfield is unplayable in the new update for me, anyone experiencing this?
Can I get a save for this? it sounds like there is an endless loop of some event.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Hello, was just wondering if anyone knows what to do abour saves
I had a bunch of saves but when i turn my laptop off the game doesn’t read them
I can even see them in the saved folder but they wont register
It would be a big help if someone knew how to fix this
Thank you

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
Can I get a save for this? it sounds like there is an endless loop of some event.
hey there, I already managed to found where my problem was, when i was talking with giron Liandra was doing it with him in the background while we talked,i don't have that save anymore cause i restarted the update from a previous save file, now liandra wasn't there when we talked and it's good again.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hey there, I already managed to found where my problem was, when i was talking with giron Liandra was doing it with him in the background while we talked,i don't have that save anymore cause i restarted the update from a previous save file, now liandra wasn't there when we talked and it's good again.
Okay, thanks for the info. Mhm thought I had put in a check to prevent that from happening... But I guess I have to double check on that again.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
another question is how can i lose any mercenarys to trigger the new named arrived? i already finished their quest and found the raven, since then none of my mercenaries died (1 year has passed)

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes