Philip012389

Sep 3, 2024
oh, it is lol.

my advice? choose the cheatbook at the start, give yourself alot of gold, and if it's an option(I have cheats enabled, but haven't used any), increase your level to 10-30, and put a bunch of stat points in stuff.

as far as i'm aware. the ones required for quests, and unlockables are 5 stealth(have to unlock by doing a quest. so save 4 points), 3 perception, 5 nature(same as stealth), 5-10 intelligence, 3 witchcraft(same as stealth), and 2-5 hunting.

beyond that, go wild. constitution should make you use less energy.
perception makes you dodge and hit criticals more often, increases luck, and spawns more random loot as you walk through the open world,
dexterity makes you better at sneaking(does it?), hit criticals more often, and increases your turn priority in battles,
strength increases damage, and increases success chance when mining,
hunting increases success chance when shooting and skinning animals, and unlocks new abilites? with that hunter guy(forgot name),
stealth increases how long you can be invisible with skill,
witchcraft only unlocks spells(3 is max advantage atm),
intelligence increases spell damage(max +50% at 20), and makes certain dialogue choices easier,
nature allows you to unlock more advanced curatives, salves and tonics(max 5 atm).

second piece of advice. download the walkthrough. but not the one from here, cause it's outdated. i basically use it as a guide whenever i'm stuck on a certain quest or character, rather than following it through.
1 on scribd is 0.4.3.0, which is the latest one i can find. one on here is all the way back ata 0.2!

but yeah.

last piece of advice. Pick a goal or girl, and work towards that goal! as you do that, you will learn more about the game. and whenever you get stuck, whip open that guide, search the girls name or quest, and it will tell you what you need to do, and any pre-requisite skills, or quests required. which will in turn, make you more comfortable playing this.

for me. it was MOST fun on my most recent playthrough. because i already had a good sense of what i needed to do, and could freely pursue whatever i wanted without getting stuck.
do you know how to increse perception?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
do you know how to increse perception?
I probably haven't played since i sent that post, whenever that was. i actually came back on here today to re-dL and playthrough, basically as you posted.

is perception greyed out on LVL? i can't remember how that works. interestingly, now i can use my own post as a guide for re-learning this game, lol.

edit: just came to mind. it might be unlocked by brianna, when you also unlock stealth skills. just a guess though.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Anyplace from where I can saves for this game. I had played this game till 3.16 when the MC had built a cart to take the girls to a nearby town.

I don't want to replay the complete game again.
The saves are stored inside the game files, in the "www/save" folder.
Even if you still have your old saves, I think there is a high chance of you getting bugs if you play with those.
There are some saves linked in the OP, but I have no Idea where those are at content wise.
And I've post a save here a few weeks ago, but this one probably has some characters progressed further than you where last time you played (more info about progress in the post with the save).

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm having that exact problem, basically Penny can't move to the stairs, since I accidently pushed the crates in a certain way. This is where I'm stuck and scene can't progress
View attachment 4004970
This has been fixed in the latest hotfix, someone put it here a few pages ago. just have to look it up.

Chyos there is a few bugs related to Penny's new content.

Regarding her taxes, unless I'm mistaken she needs to pay 35G and her worker's salary is 6G, for a total of 41G.
Even when she makes more than that, there is a red notification that say she didn't make enough and had to use her savings.
The example below was on a week where she sold her goods 5 times in a single month.
View attachment 4003738

Penny never bakes bread on wednesdays.

If I eat with Athia in MC's house penny doesn't bake bread that day.

If I use the "wait more than one day" option in the wait menu, then Penny doesn't sell her goods and thus doesn't make any money. She still seems to be producing, at least I saw a 65 stack of bread inside her house after waiting 29 days in one go.
Thank you. I'll look it up for the next update

Reactions: znnrqp and lancekro

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
After The Update Is Before The Update.png
After The Update Is
Before The Update

Good afternoon,

the week is again close to it's end and so time to sum up what I manged to get done over the past days.

The week began very stressfully. I was very unhappy last Friday that the 0.5.8.6 update wasn't ready yet and wanted to change that as soon as possible. So some crunch was necessary to finally ease my mind. Despite everything, I didn't finish on Monday either, because some processes just didn't want to work (calculation of revenue, progression of tax revenue) and so it took me the whole of Tuesday until everything was running reasonably smoothly and I decided to release the test version. Thanks to numerous reports (special thanks to marniakeur and deathslice246) I was able to fix a lot of problems on Wednesday and partly also yesterday and upload a fixed version.

I know that the current version now has a bit of a cliffhanger and of course I don't want it to keep it that way. That's why I definitely want to add more content for the Coldstone estate (not least because the necessary maps are already finished). But I don't want to sugarcoat it either, that will mean a lot more work, since I plan to add content for Lilly and also some for Elisabeth. But hopefully when it's done we get to a good endpoint that will satisfy everyone (including myself) until Penny's marriage/pregnancy update.

Nevertheless, before I continue, I would like to insert Ophilia's bonus scene. There are 2 reasons for this: Firstly, I already worked on the scene back in June. As I mentioned then, I've been working through the weekends and have already finished a few animations. Secondly, I don't think I've ever had such a long break between bonus scenes as I do now. Of course, this is also due to my vacation in July, but it still feels bad. Even during Mira's monastery update I squeezed in the Bonus scene for Penny's confession so now I plan to do the same for Ophilia.
I'm also positiv that this won't take too long because of the work that I already did for the scene.
So it should be done within the coming week.

After that I will continue with the Coldstone estate and hopefully finish everything about the 0.5.9.0 update by the end of the month.

So much for the update, I'll now continue working on some images.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Got stuck after arranging trip to krilic, claire looks like she is standing on the headboard, kate sleeping and mc missing, had to exit, and hadn't saved for some time.

Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Dear Chyos, the game you made is really perfect and it gets better with every update. I offer my wholehearted respect for your effort. I said it before, but I don't know if you read it. If you can and it doesn't interfere with your work, could you increase the percentage of finding items from Melissa's treasure maps? Also, personally, when we first started the game, I went to Emily's house. I really don't like being in need and starting tasks from there. I think the main character should be independent and not dependent on anyone. For example, he should develop his own house before starting Emily's mission and similar things. Thank you for your interest, I wish you success and ease in your work. Best regards.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
think the last time i played this game was 2022 or 2023. but started brand new and already put 16 hours into the game. that's how good it is. hope steam release next year. also the merc camp we control hope we can share that Elf there sometime, Imawyn.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes