bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yes, the dev has encrypted all the images. It's been a while, but if I remember, the decryption key is stored in one of the files. I can't say which.
It's usually system.json. I use this site:

Click En- & Decrypt

Choose the system.json file.

Then click browse and grab all the .rpgmvp files you want to extract and go from there.
Strange, the program I mentioned is supposed to automatically get the encryption key from System.json for use in the decryption process (and it says the current key is 82a00ec6b986e82520ac93147f082936), wonder what's wrong.
I'll try the site you linked, ty.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
MC is chieftain, had sex with Ayita 7 times, but don't have the option of calling her over at the fire, can only spend time with Tia or Hiba, the other options are to watch Ayita or to watch the fire.
keep going untill it apear

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
MC is chieftain, had sex with Ayita 7 times, but don't have the option of calling her over at the fire, can only spend time with Tia or Hiba, the other options are to watch Ayita or to watch the fire.
Give her 2 gifts before asking anything from her.

felhnev

Jun 5, 2022
hey all
i have a problem.
there is no strong anesthetic in my game.... just corruption inhibitor
restarted game 3 times and always the same
is this normal???? bug? or am i doing something wrong?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
hey all
i have a problem.
there is no strong anesthetic in my game.... just corruption inhibitor
restarted game 3 times and always the same
is this normal???? bug? or am i doing something wrong?
Complete Lucius quest and wait a week in game or talk to him daily then strong anesthetic will be available to buy from him.

felhnev

Jun 5, 2022
Complete Lucius quest and wait a week in game or talk to him daily then strong anesthetic will be available to buy from him.
i did that. 3 times
followed the walktrough
waited 6 days
he told me this inhibitor is the alternative version of anesthetic... im clueless
4th attempt
Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
1725408289299.png
As I was replaying the game for the 4th time, when I lost to Maui and woke up in bed there was the usual convo with Mira, then my game froze while the music was still playing.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
i did that. 3 times
followed the walktrough
waited 6 days
he told me this inhibitor is the alternative version of anesthetic... im clueless
4th attempt
I think Strong Anesthetic has been changed to Corruption Inhibitor. The walkthrough probably hasn't been updated. It used to be called Strong Anesthetic. Probably makes more sense to call it Corruption Inhibitor because Anesthetic = Drowsy and MC takes it, he gets Drowsy and refrain from Lust. While Strong Anesthetic (Corruption Inhibitor) he does not and only refrain from Lust temporary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
View attachment 3998000
As I was replaying the game for the 4th time, when I lost to Maui and woke up in bed there was the usual convo with Mira, then my game froze while the music was still playing.
Can you not do anything ?
I'm asking because I've had a bug a few time where the UI wasn't showing up but I could still move around.
When that bug happened to me, opening the skip time menu (T hotkey by default) and backing out of the menu fixed the UI.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Hotfix 0.5.8.6: Fixed a problem with pushing boxes in the mill, fixed a problem with the mercenary map, fixed problems with paying taxes inside Penny's room, fixed Penny anal ride freeze when changing speed, fixed bug with chicken coop eggs not being takeable, fixed Penny showing wrong dialog images on several events (wrong clothes), Fixed a lot of dialogs with the wrong person speaking. - There is more to come, I have a few more reports to handle but this is the biggest chunk for now.

Here the links (0.5.8.6 t): -

Update only (0.5.8.0 -> 0.5.8.6):

Looks like the new build is still buggy. Probably a good idea to back up your saves if you check it out.

Last edited:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.8.6Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes