Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i'm new to this game, so, i have some questions, how much party member can you have?
Right now i only have Tia and Lyvia.
But at the mercenary camp, there is 3 tents besides the one you sleep with the elf.
So, there is space for just 1 more person?
Who is the last party member?
Liandra can also occupie one tent... though there are plans for other Characters to join the Team... like Biance (rogue) and maybe Mira (Priestess)....Aisha (Spear women) as far as I recall
I think Yasmine is the extreme example of pushing reality to the limits. So far no one else has had proportions have been that jarring.
Well there is Natasha with a similiar development... that aside Jasmine is only mentioned to go from flat to boobilicious... her current bust size might be related to her being pregnant (going B -> H -> J?)

Dec 21, 2020
Liandra can also occupie one tent... though there are plans for other Characters to join the Team... like Biance (rogue) and maybe Mira (Priestess)....Aisha (Spear women) as far as I recall

Well there is Natasha with a similiar development... that aside Jasmine is only mentioned to go from flat to boobilicious... her current bust size might be related to her being pregnant (going B -> H -> J?)
Who is Liandra?

Dec 21, 2020
So, now i know who liandra is...
And i can choose to bring her to the Baron or not, in this case i could get Julia.

But i don't know what is worth more, can you guys tell?
Does liandra becomes a companion in the party or is better to take Julia?

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
So, now i know who liandra is...
And i can choose to bring her to the Baron or not, in this case i could get Julia.

But i don't know what is worth more, can you guys tell?
Does liandra becomes a companion in the party or is better to take Julia?
Right now Lindra is legal daughters of baron. And Julia is illegal child of baron. you can choose Lindra and have on mercy camp. and you already continue relationship with Juila. and in furture Baron give u another quest to have Julia(). And there is a chance you become Baron.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Right now Lindra is legal daughters of baron. And Julia is illegal child of baron. you can choose Lindra and have on mercy camp. and you already continue relationship with Juila. and in furture Baron give u another quest to have Julia(). And there is a chance you become Baron.
Well... NO.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021

Last steps before 0.5.8.5
Good afternoon,
Another busy week coming to an end. Time to give you a short overview!
This week I was mainly busy with animation work. Most of them were transitional animations, which I thought were still missing in Penny's current content. But of course I didn't just want to add to the existing content, I also wanted to add a new scene, which is why I was working on these until just now and will continue to do so after this report.
Another thing I worked on at the beginning of the week was cleaning up Penny's code. This was unfortunately a wild mess with a lot of redundancy which made it difficult to extend it in the future. And that is, after all, exactly what is planned for the coming week.

Even now I have already changed some dialog that seemed a bit illogical. In other places I have added more. I hope this might give some people a reason to replay Penny's content, but of course you can also just continue playing a previous save.
I also made a few minor changes to Penny's house (placed a few family photos) and finally changed the time of day icons that are displayed in the top corner of the clock. Also the waiting menu now has icons with the time of day to give a quicker overview (indication via sun/moon state).

To go a little further into the title of the post, what has to be done to complete the next update? The new animations still need to be integrated into the story in a meaningful way. That means I still have to write all the dialog and event code for the new scene. The additional animations also need dialog, although I've already written some of it.
The new characters still have to be introduced. So a visit to their estate. I think I'll make do with 0.5.8.5 for now. Daily cycles and the inner life of the Coldstone presence will come with 0.5.9.0. My hope was (still is) to have everything ready by next Wednesday. But you know how it is, these things often take longer than planned. I will still do everything I can to get back on track with my schedule, so keep your fingers crossed.
But now back to work!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Dec 21, 2020
Woah, nice. I hope to se more of liandra since all you have is a night time with her in the tent... and thats it...

I want to see more of the Half Elf lady Imawyn, she is gorgeous, also Tia... Hope to see pregnancy content for them
In reality, Liandra is the daughter of the Baron of Kirlic... and she fleed because she didn't want to marry dave.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes