harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
ah thanks friend for the advice, ah well I'll try not to be ambitious with the level of the character, thank you very much.
other way around. rush upwards until you finally reach the enemy level cap and can surpass it
the most important thing is to get your 2 team mates ASAP. it makes a massive huge different when you have multiple characters.
then rush to acquire good gear for them.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys. By any chance, has anyone faced the same problem:
I switched on/off ui and pressed some other keyboard buttons. And now I don't see gathered/collected items. Usually you see how many woods you chop, pick up meat, etc. Now I don't see it, it goes without any indication. How can I get it back?

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
yeah the level system is a little weird. i wish it stayed at set levels per area that leveling felt like it did more. even now level doesint really change much since you could be level 100 and still not 1 hit things below level 10 with out a crit with basic weapons. so it seems more like its more focused on gear then level and the level is just for the talents gear requirements.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
other way around. rush upwards until you finally reach the enemy level cap and can surpass it
the most important thing is to get your 2 team mates ASAP. it makes a massive huge different when you have multiple characters.
then rush to acquire good gear for them.
Sure but in order to get Lyvia MC needs to withstand 2 Level 21 Enemies (Stronger Versions of the Bandit)
Hi guys. By any chance, has anyone faced the same problem:
I switched on/off ui and pressed some other keyboard buttons. And now I don't see gathered/collected items. Usually you see how many woods you chop, pick up meat, etc. Now I don't see it, it goes without any indication. How can I get it back?
Try pressing "T" in town, it used to fix any GUI bugs

Reactions: lenny007

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
I'm stuck on one of the choices, I legit don't know what to pick. I've got Soulsteal for a reason, so taking over Gurtak's mind seems like a given, but its also obviously a pretty evil choice given what's going on with the text and whatnot. What are the results of taking over his mind, exactly?

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I'm starting to wonder if this game would ever be finished developing. To be completely honest, this is such a big game with HUGE ambitions and planned content, to put it in perspective, this game has been in development since 2019.

That is 5 YEARS guys, but I'm glad it's still doing its thing and the devs are working hard on this project and I'm enjoying every bit of this game. That being said, I just don't find it realistic that the game would ever be completed with it's huge lore and story (unless we're getting something like A struggle with Sin pt.2)

I'm not saying the game will likely be abandoned just saying that it would likely take a few more years :coffee:

Last edited:

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
About unique items from treasure chest - is it bug or feature - I just cant "Isha’s tear" bow. I already got dagger, sword, axe, 2 accessories, but no bow. Im grinding for a few hours treasure chests and its only materials for crafting. Am I not allowed to gather all of them?

On my another save, I got this bow as a second or third unique item...

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
About unique items from treasure chest - is it bug or feature - I just cant "Isha’s tear" bow. I already got dagger, sword, axe, 2 accessories, but no bow. Im grinding for a few hours treasure chests and its only materials for crafting. Am I not allowed to gather all of them?

On my another save, I got this bow as a second or third unique item...
It's a bug. One that I have recently fixed in update 0.5.8.1
So wait until the next update, then you can use your existing save and it will be possible to find all remaining treasures.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Thanks, I see.
Maybe you could help with another issue - which button toggles see/hide picked up items?
After I switched off UI in mines to see loads better, it stopped to show me which and how many items I gather in the game. I tried to press all keyboard buttons to return it but it didnt help...

Only loading old save helped, before I went to the mines.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck on one of the choices, I legit don't know what to pick. I've got Soulsteal for a reason, so taking over Gurtak's mind seems like a given, but its also obviously a pretty evil choice given what's going on with the text and whatnot. What are the results of taking over his mind, exactly?
He will be a (forced) loyal ally when dealing with the other Orcs makeing some battles easier or even possible... it also helps gaining more insight in human/Orcs history.
Why do I feel that the cat's true owner will be the next victim of the Mc unless the cat can change into a woman.
She was only a tool at the start that got so much appreciation she stayed... it's even unknown IF there is an actual owner and no no transformations for THAT pussy.
If Memory serves, Verena's story requires making traps, making traps just requires a certain hunting skill and asking corven for hunting tips.
In order to feed the cat you need to offer her captured animals which can only be done with traps.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Also,I noticed that weapon guied is not precise. For example, "Trollbone dagger", according to the decribtion in the game, has some chance to blind target. The guide doesn't mention such additional effects.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
hello i have a question: is there any changes about the last choice in the 2nd church? i like the corruption path but i dont know if it affect anything at all, mira being a virgin affect something? any text?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Right, but you get traps independent of Verena's story, though she requires you know how to make traps, was my point.
I am not entirely sure, but wasn't her Quest the trigger for MC to even want to learn how to make traps?
I tried interacting with Corven with quiet some hunting skill and the Option never triggered until now

Reactions: zandalari

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
I am not entirely sure, but wasn't her Quest the trigger for MC to even want to learn how to make traps?
I tried interacting with Corven with quiet some hunting skill and the Option never triggered until now
I might be wrong, but I usually leave Verana for ages since I usually have other things to do in those time slots, and I'm pretty sure you can get traps since it also leads to the rabbit hutch for Emily.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes