Kasrhima

Mar 25, 2021
Is it possible to return Natasha's breasts to their former size when they were small?
You can either change them from the biggest size that they can be or change them back to the 2nd biggest size by purifying the water that she drinks using the Anesthetic but, those are 2 options that you have regarding their size.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In the story, I just recruited Lyvia. I'm wondering what's the best build for her stats. I currently have Tia as my tank, focusing on health and armor, and my MC's traits are obviously spread out among strength, dexterity, thieving, hunting, etc. Would it be best to focus Lyvia's skills on strength and slowly spread them out among constitution, dexterity, like 3:1:1?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I agree. I am not a big fan of oversized monster boobs, I'd rather have them more realistic. It sucks that corruption requires inflated balloon breasts.
Corruption does not require huge behinds nor huge breasts, its just a fetish of some. Which maybe shared with the graphic artist. If you ask for a reduction most CAD can resize them, request same, I thought about that with the Church priestess, I was very disappointed they grew to the point she would topple over if not careful. Reversing the water should not be required, some mechanism should be offered.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
love me some Heather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scenes want more!
You can without the Demon route. Just keep having anal sex with her and MC will then ask to put it in her pussy. When you do, it triggers who the real killer is and that's pretty much the final sequence of the Monastery Murder Quest and no one gets accused.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
You can without the Demon route. Just keep having anal sex with her and MC will then ask to put it in her pussy. When you do, it triggers who the real killer is and that's pretty much the final sequence of the Monastery Murder Quest and no one gets accused.
really? damn last time i played you couldnt. thanks for the info

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
love me some Heather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scenes want more!
No you can do both on the church path aswell... for Mira you need to talk to her at home in Arenfield, Heather doesn't need anything special except for the murder investigation to proceed to a certain point
In the story, I just recruited Lyvia. I'm wondering what's the best build for her stats. I currently have Tia as my tank, focusing on health and armor, and my MC's traits are obviously spread out among strength, dexterity, thieving, hunting, etc. Would it be best to focus Lyvia's skills on strength and slowly spread them out among constitution, dexterity, like 3:1:1?
Her main stats are strength, dexterity, constitution and armor proficiency

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-06-17 010405.png
I looked at the walkthrough, when I click on ibhar here, i should find a necklace in his hand, but I don't have such a text. Do I need to do something extra to open that feature?

Kasrhima

Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3742647
I looked at the walkthrough, when I click on ibhar here, i should find a necklace in his hand, but I don't have such a text. Do I need to do something extra to open that feature?
I'm not really sure why but if you try multiple times one them will work it also happened to me, but you just need to do that and the message regarding that item will appear, it may be related to what XSelLint said, that may be the reason behin it, or it could be that is just a bug.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm working through Lyvia's story, and I was able to create a mercenary group. After naming the group, walkthrough step 11, and talking to Lyvia she mentioned that we need to get stronger, walkthrough step 13. The walkthrough mentions that I should defeat brigands and talk to them afterwards. However, every time I defeat the brigand, they all die and I'm unable to recruit them. Am I missing a step or is this a bug?

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
I'm working through Lyvia's story, and I was able to create a mercenary group. After naming the group, walkthrough step 11, and talking to Lyvia she mentioned that we need to get stronger, walkthrough step 13. The walkthrough mentions that I should defeat brigands and talk to them afterwards. However, every time I defeat the brigand, they all die and I'm unable to recruit them. Am I missing a step or is this a bug?
Do you mean there's no dialogue box when combat ends?

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
sit with lyvia at camp during the evening

Reactions: Satyr90

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
After playing some more, I like this game, so when I say this know that it comes from a well meaning place.

This game needs a total rethinking of what it's trying to achieve when it comes to gameplay and story or it will inevitably become more and more bloated where the sum of its parts become a negative.

A few examples for the gameplay:
- How the leveling system seems entirely pointless outside of being checks for progress with individual talents giving bonuses ranging from useless(witchcraft) to at best convenient(constitution), the bonuses conferred to combat stats are almost non existent.
- Every resource but HP becomes trivialized way too soon, Stamina you stop caring as soon as you can make decent money through combat and or you finish leveling talents through actions, Hunger is also extremely easy to deal with and doesn't even have to be dealt with if you aren't doing combat, Lust also has been completely ditched as I don't think any of the recent interactions have any variance based on Lust and regardless, it is trivial to solve it.
- I just do not see a world where a magic playthrough is viable unless they become so uterly broken because despite stamina not being a problem, bonking people will always be more straight foward and have no downside and it's not like the combat is difficult in the first place, notwithstanding how magic is still only possible on a "evil" playthrough.

For the Story my biggest thing is that this jumping around between storylines will inevitably create situations where you have to accomodate new ideas by updating old stories and that just means that more time is spent on rewriting which will lead to even more new ideas and that is how you get to how "A Song of Ice and Fire will never finish" territory.

At the end of the day this is just the ramblings of one person and yes, it is my fault for playing an unfinished game, but I do want to see this game be completed but if I am already starting to think this game has too much, I can't imagine what it will be like in 1 or 2 years that might take to complete it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes