Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I got traps before getting the specific quest to bring a rat to Verena's room, at least this latest playthrough. Think it's just tied to your hunting skill, or it's tied to upgrading Emily's house.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got traps before getting the specific quest to bring a rat to Verena's room, at least this latest playthrough. Think it's just tied to your hunting skill, or it's tied to upgrading Emily's house.
Doubt it is the hunting skill unless it's a combination of several conditions... I haven't advanced Adriannas Quest enough to get her kidnapped, so maybe after that he will teach my MC but right now (Hunting skill Level 6) there is nothing

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
We are reading the walkthrough for the game. Everything is there.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've recently discovered this game and really like the plot and the art. But boy, is it hard to find stuff, not helped by everything being so dark - in the literal rather than the metaphorical sense.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
It is tied to the hunting skill after you rescue Rick's sister, you don't need to progress with Rick's mom.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I've recently discovered this game and really like the plot and the art. But boy, is it hard to find stuff, not helped by everything being so dark - in the literal rather than the metaphorical sense.
It's a real time sinker, the in game quest tracking is pretty good, if you get stuck there is a walkthrough too, or you can just ask questions in here for a sometimes better answer.

If you are new new I would suggest after the tutorial, beeline to Penny, she is the farmer girl. She will set you up with a room with a bed, so even if you get locked out of Emily's place, you will have a place to stay. Another tip is try to develop your free skills (the green text popups), most of those have anywhere from 2-4 free skill points tied to regular activity. So constitution (farming/working with the blacksmith), strength (mining builds this), perception (picking up shiny objects from the floor), herbalism (picking up plants), reading (reading books or scrolls), witchcraft (casting spells). If you balance the skill points you get from leveling, with the free ones you get from doing regular activities you will have an easier early game.

You can always just grind mobs for xp, but that isn't something possible early game really. Best place for this is the mine though, as the goblins will keep spawning more mobs, at least until you wipe out all 3 camps of theirs (they still spawn after that, but to a much lesser degree).

Reactions: jahall

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
It's a real time sinker, the in game quest tracking is pretty good, if you get stuck there is a walkthrough too, or you can just ask questions in here for a sometimes better answer.

If you are new new I would suggest after the tutorial, beeline to Penny, she is the farmer girl. She will set you up with a room with a bed, so even if you get locked out of Emily's place, you will have a place to stay. Another tip is try to develop your free skills (the green text popups), most of those have anywhere from 2-4 free skill points tied to regular activity. So constitution (farming/working with the blacksmith), strength (mining builds this), perception (picking up shiny objects from the floor), herbalism (picking up plants), reading (reading books or scrolls), witchcraft (casting spells). If you balance the skill points you get from leveling, with the free ones you get from doing regular activities you will have an easier early game.

You can always just grind mobs for xp, but that isn't something possible early game really. Best place for this is the mine though, as the goblins will keep spawning more mobs, at least until you wipe out all 3 camps of theirs (they still spawn after that, but to a much lesser degree).
Don't forget levelling dexterity peeling potatoes, It's a bit broken, but you can level it up in one session. And Hunting. From Hunting. Other thing to do early is talking to the hunter to get the free hunting point from giving a rabbit foot. Start with Tia, to get a second character to have an easier time taking down the orcs. Using the female orc in the hunting grounds to boost energy.

Reactions: Adoringfan

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
I cannot equip Gritwail or Uldar's Might on either Lyvia or MC, which are 33 and 39 levels respectively. Is it a case of wrong information or is am I missing something? EDIT: Welp, wrong information it is, says you can equip it at 20 but it is only at 40.

Last edited:

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
Hey how to get blood poison skill, I killed werewolf using silver dagger and silver arrow and didn't get it?(search fuction doesn't yield results)

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
I still use silver dagger and there is no skill.
Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's no longer needed. Previously you had to use the ability to fight the werewolf, but after the combat update just hitting it will remove whatever buff it uses.

Reactions: randomv

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I still use silver dagger and there is no skill.
No there is a skill, it comes from the guy that gives you the rabbit quest for a lucky rabbit foot. It's a few sequences into the training he gives. I once thought it would come from the spider silk encounters, but he specifies its from spiders but no requirement to collect the poison to use it. I usually see it when I select skill specialization of poison, usually quite effective some of the recruitable bandits can resist randomly, same with orcs, but not as resistant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No there is a skill, it comes from the guy that gives you the rabbit quest for a lucky rabbit foot. It's a few sequences into the training he gives. I once thought it would come from the spider silk encounters, but he specifies its from spiders but no requirement to collect the poison to use it. I usually see it when I select skill specialization of poison, usually quite effective some of the recruitable bandits can resist randomly, same with orcs, but not as resistant.
You are talking about the poisoned arrow Skill, it's not the same as the silver weapon skill that used to be in the game in the past.
Like rennerd said the skill was removed for simplicity as the weapon automatically applies that effect now

Reactions: Kasrhima

J3bac

Oct 7, 2020
You are talking about the poisoned arrow Skill, it's not the same as the silver weapon skill that used to be in the game in the past.
Like rennerd said the skill was removed for simplicity as the weapon automatically applies that effect now
Oh thanks for clarifying it, it seems walkthrough has some outdated things.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
One of my villagers got lost?
I believe it was when I built the jail
None sick/injured

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes