Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking simply= as soon as I got into the cathedral: 1) I must not break the seal, 2) if I break the seal, do NOT agree to the nuns' debauchery ( SYFA ), 3) Just complete the quest with the MURDER ( in end capture SYFA ??? 8\ if she might be useful in the future) and only after the quest deal with the nuns?
Did I understand correctly?
You only need a single girl to stay virgin until the ritual takes part the easiest way to go is keeping the girl that is there with her mom a virgin, you can still break her in after the ritual.
What needs to happen for the church priestesses ritual to succeed and not fail ?¿
See above

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
You only need a single girl to stay virgin until the ritual takes part the easiest way to go is keeping the girl that is there with her mom a virgin, you can still break her in after the ritual.

See above
I thought the three must be virgins in the ritual cause Mira absorbed some dark color power and bishop says that it should have been light power or something like that.

Makuse P

Aug 2, 2023
Hello, a question, how do I get the vials and bottles for the water and cum, and how do I cum the wine? Thank you.

9ki

Mar 11, 2021
the new roll good but is there someone like me who really doesn't want to play from the beginning? :)
p/s i don't use old save that must =))

Mar 11, 2019
does someone knows how to fix this: i think my ayita's route is broke, i already compleated palak dearing quest but when i talk to ayita it only says she is tired of dancing doesnt give me the option of her giving her presents does someone knows how to fix?

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Hello, a question, how do I get the vials and bottles for the water and cum, and how do I cum the wine? Thank you.
First, go to Lucius' store and buy a bunch of the empty vials.

Then use your skill to masturbate, and it will ask do you want to cum on the ground or in vials. Picking vials will fill up a few vials. Then go into your crafting menu and, if you have bottles of wine, you can craft cumwine.

When Tia asks you to fill her cup of water, you can also cum in it - take it to the water barrel and when you interact with the barrel you will get the option to fill her cup with water. THEN go to your skills, pick masturbate, and you will get the option to cum in the cup. Then bring the cup back to Tia and she will drink it and get corrupted. (If you just cum into it before filling it with water, Tia won't take it.)

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes