gdragon01

Oct 20, 2021
Ayita is bugged with progression and gets stuck at stage 1. You can fix this by changing the value of ayita progression to 2 allowing you to give her gifts etc.

To get her as a wanita, you need to attract her attention while laying at the fire. Then do not cash in any sexual favors but just have her lay there with you. Rinse and Repeat. After raising her affection enough, she'll let you claim her as a wanita. There's a scene for the claim etc.
How do I change the value? I tried the cheat book but says its impossible and to continue her story.

Mar 11, 2019
Ayita is bugged with progression and gets stuck at stage 1. You can fix this by changing the value of ayita progression to 2 allowing you to give her gifts etc.

To get her as a wanita, you need to attract her attention while laying at the fire. Then do not cash in any sexual favors but just have her lay there with you. Rinse and Repeat. After raising her affection enough, she'll let you claim her as a wanita. There's a scene for the claim etc.
how did you change the value? (which file did you modificate?)

Last edited:

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Hello can someone help me with this ? I can't seems to use save from my PC to my laptop, after I transported the save to my laptop nothing show up ( I did put both the config.rpgsave file and global.rpgsave in).
I'd like to know if it's the save that is actually corrupted or I messed up the save somehow.
Thanks

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
does anybody know how I can play this on mac I found some instructions but they were completely useless so if you guys have any ways to do it I greatly appreciate it.

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes