Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there any reward for staying good aligned and not corrupting others? or is it just a visual stat?
Currently it only blocks you out of content.
Wether or not there ever will be a path for being a good boy without constently being cucked is unknown, but probably unlikely

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Hey guys i still haven't played it since version 0.5.5.0

i was checking the changelogs but there are only things like adding scenes (mainly NTR) and very little story progression like the old boar..
so i wanted to ask/know if there has been any progress in completing some more new /or older quests?

like the werewolf quest/the cult,
the king quest/with the escaped princess, /more quests with the orc´s and the transformed orc maybe?
the task of finding the massage girl's mother?
maybe more progress at the bandit camp and the baron's wife?

and if there is now the possibility of marrying more women?
(There were definitely more quests but since i haven't played it in a long time i can only remember these and the others are mostly connected to kirlic)

i really liked the game but since currently only new sex scenes are being added or have been added (mostly NTR) and old ones are being edited, i somehow lost my interest because i played it for the story
(it's like starting to build a house and then stopping halfway through and starting to build another)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

i was checking the changelogs but there are only things like adding scenes (mainly NTR) and very little story progression like the old boar..
so i wanted to ask/know if there has been any progress in completing some more new /or older quests?

the king quest/with the escaped princess, /more quests with the orc´s and the transformed orc maybe?

(There were definitely more quests but since i haven't played it in a long time i can only remember these and the others are mostly connected to kirlic)

i really liked the game but since currently only new sex scenes are being added or have been added (mostly NTR) and old ones are being edited, i somehow lost my interest because i played it for the story
(it's like starting to build a house and then stopping halfway through and starting to build another)
Progress?
Yes...
any meaningfull progress in order to complete the storylines?
...No

Polygamy is introduced, but the mechanics still require another Update with Julia (Maid/Daugther of Giron).
To be fair only the Bonus scenes are focused on single sex scenes, every major Update brings a chunk of story for the hosting girl... there are simply to many Options and progressing Stories though, so it feels like the game is in stagnation regardeing some major storylines

Reactions: hoshimota

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Progress?
Yes...
any meaningfull progress in order to complete the storylines?
...No

Polygamy is introduced, but the mechanics still require another Update with Julia (Maid/Daugther of Giron).
To be fair only the Bonus scenes are focused on single sex scenes, every major Update brings a chunk of story for the hosting girl... there are simply to many Options and progressing Stories though, so it feels like the game is in stagnation regardeing some major storylines
ok thank you.
also for your fast reply
i will probably wait another half a year again and check back for new progress^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok thank you.
also for your fast reply
i will probably wait another half a year again and check back for new progress^^
I would strongly suggest you start playing a new game right now... why?
Because recently we got a gameplay Update that completly revamped resource gathering and combat.
You'll likely want to have a fresh take on that... I did and while I already sank around 80 hours into the game I am barely able to catch up with my last playthrough.
Combat really requires you to go tactical much more than before.

Reactions: Lord of Culture

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023

Yeah it kind of seems like spinning wheels lately. Stuff gets added, this dev works his ass off no question about it, but the main storyline isn't advancing too much and I personally would like to see a more balanced approach - not everyone who plays this game is in it for the NTR or the more... 'unique' characters.

I am still waiting for more hot content with the classically attractive LIs (young, thin, pretty types that are actually in the MC's age range, like Frisha, Mira, Kate, etc.) Years back, it seemed like they would be a big part of the game, but as time goes on, it's just legions of thick/mature characters being added and developed, and loads of NTR situations, with less and less of the pie being devoted to the cute original characters the game was once built around.

The fact that you can have a threesome with Emily + one of her daughters, but not a threesome with just the two hot daughters is fucking mind-blowing to me for example. (If I am wrong and they have actually added this, please do tell me.)

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
I would strongly suggest you start playing a new game right now... why?
Because recently we got a gameplay Update that completly revamped resource gathering and combat.
You'll likely want to have a fresh take on that... I did and while I already sank around 80 hours into the game I am barely able to catch up with my last playthrough.
Combat really requires you to go tactical much more than before.
yes i will most likely do that - but only if i am certain that there will be no further changes to the (initial tasks/scenes).
but a look at the changelog shows me that Chyos hasn't finished it yet, so i would rather wait a little longer before jumping in a new game just to start over and over again.
i mean i dont have a problem with playing a game more then once, if the mood strikes, why not but i would really like to see more progress for the story

Reactions: hoshimota

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
yes i will most likely do that - but only if i am certain that there will be no further changes to the (initial tasks/scenes).
but a look at the changelog shows me that Chyos hasn't finished it yet, so i would rather wait a little longer before jumping in a new game just to start over and over again.
i mean i dont have a problem with playing a game more then once, if the mood strikes, why not but i would really like to see more progress for the story
Yeah I tried to replay this a couple of times when several updates had dropped since the last time I had touched it. However, I got frustrated when I realized everything new that had been added since the last time I played, was just side stuff I wasn't really into. I have played through the same basic content (albeit with slightly changed core systems yes) 2-3x now, each time hoping for some new exciting content or progression and not getting it.

Apr 9, 2019
Because it was triggered by probably another quest or when you advance on the game. Giron wanders off to the Church in Arenfield and your supposed to go there and he will have a talk with Father Francis then everything will go back to normal and you can spy on Dae and Giron.
I found the issue, but thank you for your response. While the quest log says to go and noon, I went earlier in the day and correct event fired.

vinholdman

Jul 24, 2018
How can you get Nyra? In walkthrough it says: "you must have sex with 3 of the 4 other women (Ayita, Tia, Hiba, Raaisha)".
However whenever it's 6 in the afternoon Hiba and Ayita are always busy (Hiba with Dasan or Tomak, Ayita with Palak (NTR route)). Any ideas how to make Hiba or Ayita free at 6 o'clock?
You can not. At version 0.5.8.5 Ayita and Nyra are untouchable.

LewdDays709

Nov 23, 2019
Is anyone else running into an issue where neither orcs nor bandits drop the rusted swords in the latest version? I'm pretty sure I've killed at least 15 of them and not a single one has dropped, just money pouches and jewelry. I remember them being way more common before, is this something new with the combat system as well? I can't get any progress with john's quest because I can't get any of them.

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Steal, murder, secretly corrupt for the fun route.
Save lives, burry the deads and don't be a bad guy to be the angelic virgin
Thank So much for the guide

hehehhe Angelic Virgin.

im stuck in looking for cure in arianna condition after fight the werewolves..any advice to solve the quest?

much appreciated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank So much for the guide

hehehhe Angelic Virgin.

im stuck in looking for cure in arianna condition after fight the werewolves..any advice to solve the quest?

much appreciated
You can't but atleast there is a bit more to go around before you are at the end of the content for her.
Wait a few days until her mom puts her under house arrest, than break into her home and secretly visit her.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Could you please clarify a couple of points? ^_^

• I’ve run out of quests (all the quests in the Love storyline= 28H !!!!) , leaving two quests with characters untouched: 1) Anya 2) Melissa. I didn’t do the first one because it seems designed to cause upheaval in the City and obviously leads to the NTR path (maybe in the future the hero will become the leader of the bandits, but I don't like this idea for now). I didn’t do the second one because Melissa seemed useless and poorly developed, and if you don’t do her tasks, the NTR path automatically activates, which doesn’t suit me either -_-. Should I do these quests or better leave them?
  • As I understand it, Kirlic is not finished and there is only the INN Bjorn + Carmen. Again, it turns out there is no point in the INN at the moment just for scenes with Carmen or (if in a love relationship with Kate + Claire) in NTR Bjorn having sex with Claire. Carmen's quest to find her son is not displayed in the quest journal, so you can forget what she wanted and where to look... Consequently (as I understand it) it’s better not to embark on this journey...
  • Will there be further developments in the relationships with the following characters? 1) Gwen & Athia (in my case, I’m with Gwen and Athia became a maid), 2) The orc village (for example, the mother-Lainah)? 3) The disappearance of Sophie and the royal family? 4) The enslavement under the cathedral of Syfa and the whole story with the cult? 5) The nuns in the cathedral after the ritual, or will the cathedral be forgotten? 6) Gavina + Bianca and the story with the dark elf (who is obviously familiar with Gwen)?
  • The story with the Raven clan (I spared the leader).... And I still have the REVENGE quest (I enslaved Gurtaka with magic)... the quest with TIA's father is completed (the father is killed)....
  • P.S. I think it's time to go through everything on the NTR path ^_^ until the plot develops further, because it seems to me that it will be possible to return to the game in about a year -_-.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I’ve run out of quests (all the quests in the Love storyline= 28H !!!!) , leaving two quests with characters untouched: 1) Anya 2) Melissa. I didn’t do the first one because it seems designed to cause upheaval in the City and obviously leads to the NTR path (maybe in the future the hero will become the leader of the bandits, but I don't like this idea for now). I didn’t do the second one because Melissa seemed useless and poorly developed, and if you don’t do her tasks, the NTR path automatically activates, which doesn’t suit me either -_-. Should I do these quests or better leave them?
No... her story offers a choice to join Van instead of Eric... or stay independent (later one being her love route).
Melissa has some interesting background Information regareding the late King Callen, which sheds some more light onto the Legend... and by the nature of that it shows he is more shadows than light.
Will there be further developments in the relationships with the following characters? 1) Gwen & Athia (in my case, I’m with Gwen and Athia became a maid),
Probably... if you joined Athia she plans to go after Isha and stop what ever she planned, there will have to be something atleast similiar on the other path to keep the story coherent.
2) The orc village (for example, the mother-Lainah)?
Yes... somehow we still need to bring final peace to the region around Rumah... wether by slaugtheriung all the Orcs, transforming them or turn Rumah into a Brothel City.
3) The disappearance of Sophie and the royal family?
Will likely tie into Hekima and Rumah story.
4) The enslavement under the cathedral of Syfa and the whole story with the cult?
The Cult for sure... the enslavement might be the end to Syfa, she won't challenge us at this point any longer.
5) The nuns in the cathedral after the ritual, or will the cathedral be forgotten?
Chyos had plans... though wether they come to be is still to be seen.
6) Gavina + Bianca and the story with the dark elf (who is obviously familiar with Gwen)?
Yeah it's up to vote, though the first part will be dealing with the Goblins.
The dark Elf is familiar with the Blood/Dark Magic the MC can learn, since she is a priestess of gromthul, same as Syfa, that's not to surprising.
The story with the Raven clan (I spared the leader).... And I still have the REVENGE quest (I enslaved Gurtaka with magic)... the quest with TIA's father is completed (the father is killed)....
Gurthak is slowly breaking free from MCs curse so it might become the final fight when dealing with the other Orcs.
For the Raven there is atleast a bonus scene with Ronya planned, he might have a short appearance dureing the Yasmine storyline though.

Reactions: Pa3uk

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Why this game had incest tag on?
Just watched the characters book haven't found any of it...!!
Uh.... there's a lot, where to start... much of it may depend on how strictly you define incest.

*SPOILER WARNING*

You can bang your dead dad's girlfriend who he was going to marry (so pretty much stepmom,) there are multiple threesomes with mother and daughter, like when you bang Frisha sometimes Emily will come join in. When you fuck Kate in the servants room at the inn, her mom comes over and watches.

I think you can engineer a situation where you and Rick fuck his sister (through the sequence where he gets too drunk and you take him home and fuck his sister, he eventually wakes up and you can let him join in, I haven't actually done it so not sure if he just fucks Kate, who is with you, or pounds out his sister - others can confirm. Even if not, him participating in group sex where his sister is one of the people fucking sounds pretty damn incestuous.)

There is a suggestion early on that Mira is your sister but then you find a letter in your father's room while trying to ascertain the truth. It's been a while since I played this part but I almost think there is an implication that you change the letter to deceive her about this, and you certainly can fuck the shit out of her later on, so that may be incest, not 100% sure.

It's been a while now but suffice it to say, there is a lot of stuff like that in the game. Those are just a few examples off the top of my head.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
hoshimota
This is not entirely correct information, because if you were careful, you could find a note that says that the hero’s FATHER is NOT the hero’s father, but a kind of OPIEKUN, custodian ? (I don’t know this word in English 8 ((I think, HE was a close friend of the hero’s father and something apparently happened to the father because of which they had to take the boy and raise him like his own son, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a CULT is involved here) )
the real father has Kirlic roots and (sort of) was from the nobility (held a serious position) ... incl. she is not a mother and a friend is NOT a sister, butoooo (this is my guess) perhaps the QUEEN is the real mother of the hero and the runaway daughter is his sister (but these are my guesses)... And the king, who came to the village, is not his father, but perhaps a usurper of the throne (and he may even be holding his father hostage O_O, I have a lot of imagination ^_^)....
And there are no scenes of Incest in fact, except for TIA + her father( but these are ORCS X_x if this is considered and possible in the NTR branch Dazan and his mother in the village)...

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes