Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
What am I missing?
That very much depends on the path you've taken.

I think if you first sneak in to free Katherine, than sneak out with her without killing Zorad and then sneak back in and kill him, the game doesn't recognize that the Katherine is alreade freed and you cannot exit (I am not 100% sure, since it wasn't my main path, I have just tried to see alternatives and I believe I have encountered such a bug, but I didn't explore it long enough to be sure).
The easiest way to fix it is either to approach Zorad immediately after freeing Katherine (i. e. without getting her back home) or alternatively make the guards see you when you get back to the fortress after taking Katherine home.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Arianna A=39, C=0

I can not trigger Step 35:
"NTR: if on Dasan's route he will try to get into her pants. Leave them alone in Rumah for a few days then visit rumah before noon to catch them inflagranti."

Even if I wait so many days, I always find them just talking, aren't there any other scenes to unlock?

jede003

Dec 23, 2018
What? When I send Maui to Rumah than visit her hut and sit by fire with her...Umah shows up for plowing?
What? I must fight Umah and set an ambush but she acts like she (Umah) knows me.
Have I lost the story or is this buggy?
Only have seen her in the "Spy the orc camp" mission.
Hi,
Have you found any fix or workaround for this? For me, i spent an evening with Maui at the fire and then Umah disappeared from her cage. Anyone else know what to do?

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Hi,
Have you found any fix or workaround for this? For me, i spent an evening with Maui at the fire and then Umah disappeared from her cage. Anyone else know what to do?
Its a bit ago but afaik I loaded an old save where Maui is at camp but MC havent sit with her at fire.
Than I finished first the Umah storyarc and then the Maui storyarc.
At the end of Rumaah questline all was fine and good.

Dont let MC sit at fire with Maui before Umah storyarc is finished was my workaround.
(Idk if this is also relevant: My Umah is at Rumah and she is not so orcish anymore)

Reactions: jede003

SexyPinkMan

Jul 8, 2022
Wild guess without context to go on, but did you already finish the fight with Zorad & Bolgan, and are trying to leave immediately after and then this message popped up? If so you are supposed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry i thought the is someting i have to do after killing Zorok. i freed katherine without alerting the guards and then went back again to kill Zorok. i think the game bugged out.

SexyPinkMan

Jul 8, 2022
That very much depends on the path you've taken.

I think if you first sneak in to free Katherine, than sneak out with her without killing Zorad and then sneak back in and kill him, the game doesn't recognize that the Katherine is alreade freed and you cannot exit (I am not 100% sure, since it wasn't my main path, I have just tried to see alternatives and I believe I have encountered such a bug, but I didn't explore it long enough to be sure).
The easiest way to fix it is either to approach Zorad immediately after freeing Katherine (i. e. without getting her back home) or alternatively make the guards see you when you get back to the fortress after taking Katherine home.
welp there goes my 5 hours. thx for the tip. I sneaked out with katherine because the MC said something like "we should get katherine to safety first before confronting Zorok" in the dialogue. (not the exact words but some thing like that)

Edit: i fount a fix. If you wait a day then Storm the fortress in the evening then it lets you continue as entanded.

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have the same problem and I can't proceed further this quest
Yeah that is a bug, the scene at the fire with Maui wasn't supposed to trigger until Umah was already the MC's wanita. I've prevented that problem from happening in 0.5.6.8 but it currently doesn't restore already broken saves in which she is gone. I will work on a fix for this in update 0.5.7.0. For now if you have a save where you didn't trigger the scene with Maui at the fire load that and don't trigger it until Umah became your wanita.

use rmpg tools and change umah stage for 8 to 2 umah reapper in cage and u can countine this quest
For those who know how to do it , you can set variable 683 = 3. this should allow you to continue (use save edit)

Last edited:

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah that is a bug, the scene at the fire with Maui wasn't supposed to trigger until Umah was already the MC's wanita. I've prevented that problem from happening in 0.5.6.8 but it currently doesn't restore already broken saves in which she is gone. I will work on a fix for this in update 0.5.7.0. For now if you have a save where you didn't trigger the scene with Maui at the fire load that and don't trigger it until Umah became your wanita.

For those who know how to do it , you can set variable 683 = 3. this should allow you to continue (use save edit)
Instead, still talking about the Rumah village, Arianna's Step 35
"NTR: if on Dasan's route he will try to get into her pants. Leave them alone in Rumah for a few days then visit rumah before noon to catch them inflagranti."

Is there anything else besides Dasan talking to Arianna? I can't get past the dialogue

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Arianna A=39, C=0

I can not trigger Step 35:

Even if I wait so many days, I always find them just talking, aren't there any other scenes to unlock?
You need to corrupt Arianna by having 3some with Kate and let her BJ. but then again in one of my save they keep talking even she get corrupted , but in the other save its work like a charm.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes