DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Lol... lmao even.
And yet you chose to support Dasan?

It isn't "easily".
They are literally in an existential threat from the orc and need a savior.

Also, you say that MC taking over makes no sense...
but, you think it makes sense for them to make Dasan their chief? The guy who literally murdered his father so he can sell his people into slavery?
Literally all you had to do is expose his crimes and he would get banished from the village.
Instead you DECIDED to cover up for him, to hide is crimes so you can help him become the chief.
This is 100% on you, not any "make sense"
Mate I'm really chill so please don't be so defensive, first of all discovering the proof that Dasan killed the chief is based on a perception check that you can actually fail, in fact in my first playthrough for this game my MC didn't even find the proof, which did let me with 2 choices, either killing Dasan in a duel or letting him become the chief.

Yes, we as player's are omniscient in the sense that we know everything that happens, but I play as the MC and the most logical course of action in that situation would be to not oppose Dasan however when seeing his cowardice and incompetence take him down and again, Nyra was the one pushing the MC to do it when you romance her in that route, we just don't get to that point.

But it doesn't make any sence to develope that route... you can early decide to dispoce Dasan and still send Girls to the Orcs... what reason would there be to allow Dassan to rule if you simply kill him off later?
It will disable the painstackly unlocked content and just become the Vanilla path?
I think Nira is given to the MC in the Dasan path in order to make him take care of her so Dasan can do as he pleases.

MC had to prove himself and lived among the Tribesman before the choice to join their tribe came up... which led to Dasans rule attempt.
He keeps makeing it clear that while he respects their traditions he wants to change the tribemen lives aswell in order to get them a bit more civilized which will also help him to live among them and be a better leader.
The leader of the hunters said it herself... in face of great crisis the tribe needs a strong leader, which the MC had proven to be.. also since no women could become their leader none of the men even attempted to step up and oppose MCs election... same for Dasan route... the guys don't want to be responsible dureing the crisis and happily fall in line with whomever does
Overall I feel that the best way to answer is spoil you a bit of what happens related to Nyra in that route so you may have more context, in that route Nyra still romances the MC, however she keeps commenting about how useless Dasan is and that he isn't chief material, she even invites you to have sex with her in the chief's hut to piss off Dasan and making him leave the hut in the middle of the night while you have your fun.

As you can see, Nyra route changes to become a way to lower Dasan's respect in the tribe and he punishes his own mother to become free use also in the village while she keeps conspiring with you to take Dasan down.

Of course we as the MC perhaps we will be able to choose if we follow Nyra's plan to take down Dasan or something else, but anyway it is clearly hinted that the MC will be able to take down Dasan in that route and become the chieftain and I find that a more interesting way to become the chief.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Mate I'm really chill so please don't be so defensive, first of all discovering the proof that Dasan killed the chief is based on a perception check that you can actually fail, in fact in my first playthrough for this game my MC didn't even find the proof, which did let me with 2 choices, either killing Dasan in a duel or letting him become the chief.
IIRC you are wrong about failing a single perception check locking you out like that.
IIRC if you fail the check you can still manually investigate the site of the murder and get the proof either way.
Yes, we as player's are omniscient in the sense that we know everything that happens, but I play as the MC and the most logical course of action in that situation would be to not oppose Dasan however when seeing his cowardice and incompetence take him down and again, Nyra was the one pushing the MC to do it when you romance her in that route, we just don't get to that point.
I didn't need to be an omniscient player to know Dasan is a POS. He was blatantly obvious about it.
And no matter how many times you say it is "most logical", it won't magically make it so.
Letting a coward who slew his own father take over so he can sell his own people as slaves becoming chief is literally the polar opposite of logical.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Overall I feel that the best way to answer is spoil you a bit of what happens related to Nyra in that route so you may have more context, in that route Nyra still romances the MC, however she keeps commenting about how useless Dasan is and that he isn't chief material, she even invites you to have sex with her in the chief's hut to piss off Dasan and making him leave the hut in the middle of the night while you have your fun.

As you can see, Nyra route changes to become a way to lower Dasan's respect in the tribe and he punishes his own mother to become free use also in the village while she keeps conspiring with you to take Dasan down.

Of course we as the MC perhaps we will be able to choose if we follow Nyra's plan to take down Dasan or something else, but anyway it is clearly hinted that the MC will be able to take down Dasan in that route and become the chieftain and I find that a more interesting way to become the chief.
Come on

The only purpose of alive Dasan is ntr: someone has to cuck our MC, so let Dasan live. This is why we have a route where he is still alive.

Same reason why you can choose to let that fucking orc live: someone has to cuck MC in Tia's arc.

Rumah's story is fine as it is now: we don't need another Rumah reshuffling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
IIRC you are wrong about failing a single perception check locking you out like that.
IIRC if you fail the check you can still manually investigate the site of the murder and get the proof either way.

I didn't need to be an omniscient player to know Dasan is a POS. He was blatantly obvious about it.
And no matter how many times you say it is "most logical", it won't magically make it so.
Letting a coward who slew his own father take over so he can sell his own people as slaves becoming chief is literally the polar opposite of logical.
All I can say is that my MC didn't find any proof there and I did even search the corpse, in later playthroughs with percepcion I was able to find the proof.

I do agree that the most logical option if you find the proof is to banish him, however if the MC didn't find it then killing Dasan in a duel feels too much, albeit to be fair I just feel that stuff to be a bit too rushed. Personally I would have liked a development more in these lines:

1.Dasan goes together with his father, but rather than fighting he ran away and his father died.

2. Dasan becomes the chief and tries to surrender to the orcs.

3. The village is divided and some warriors leave to fight the orcs, giving the player the option to join the warriors or stay in the village.

3.A The player joined the village warriors and in a great effort managed to defeat the orcs and come back victorious, surprising the village and Dasan who didn't think it was possible.

3.B The player stayed in the village, the warriors died and the village surrendered to the demands of the orcs. Dasan feels that he was right.

4. The events change depending on the route, in the first Dasan falls into self-doubt about his choices and his doubts will keep growing with each victory you achieve, to the point of ending with Dasan deciding to admit that he was a coward in front of the village and giving up the chieftain position, this would be a route in which Dasan redeems himself and becomes a positive character, trying to overcome his failure and cowardice and become a true warrior of the village.

On the other hand if the warriors are defeated Dasan will feel that he was right all along and will become more depraved, abusing the power of the chieftain and in this route he will try to cuck the MC, Nyra would try to rectify him and to wake him up but it will ultimately fail, basically arriving at a point in which she asks the MC to defeat Dasan before it's too late and you having the option to either accept it or ignore it, just letting Dasan do what he wants would be the full cuck route.

Overall this is my personal overview of how I would have liked things to happen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A skill check that can be repeated indefinately by repeatably interacting with the body... not really an issue given that people tend to repeat skill checks until they succede... also even with the proof you can still decide to let Dasan take the crown
At best sounds like a corruption route, at the worst Dasan leaves the hut to cuck MC with any of the other girls in the camp... plus atleast some of the men will ignore his incompetence since they can freely fuck any women around under his rule... we already know there are less women than men in Rumah and depending on MCs choices they'd rather bed him than them.
...pick your poison is probably the most accurate thing to say.

Overall the Question still remains... what would be gained at this point in the game by going that route?
The answer remains... nothing but some flavor in beeing cucked.
3. The village is divided and some warriors leave to fight the orcs, giving the player the option to join the warriors or stay in the village.
Here comes the first problems... they are cowards without a backbone... they'll simply jump in line with Dasan and once he promisses the women to be free for all they celebrate him... the women hate him but they are both in the minority and have no rights in their society.
4. The events change depending on the route, in the first Dasan falls into self-doubt about his choices and his doubts will keep growing with each victory you achieve, to the point of ending with Dasan deciding to admit that he was a coward in front of the village and giving up the chieftain position, this would be a route in which Dasan redeems himself and becomes a positive character, trying to overcome his failure and cowardice and become a true warrior of the village.
This is utterly out of Character for Dasan... even as fanfiction I'd ask you which game you played recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
A skill check that can be repeated indefinately by repeatably interacting with the body... not really an issue given that people tend to repeat skill checks until they succede... also even with the proof you can still decide to let Dasan take the crown

At best sounds like a corruption route, at the worst Dasan leaves the hut to cuck MC with any of the other girls in the camp... plus atleast some of the men will ignore his incompetence since they can freely fuck any women around under his rule... we already know there are less women than men in Rumah and depending on MCs choices they'd rather bed him than them.
...pick your poison is probably the most accurate thing to say.

Overall the Question still remains... what would be gained at this point in the game by going that route?
The answer remains... nothing but some flavor in beeing cucked.

Here comes the first problems... they are cowards without a backbone... they'll simply jump in line with Dasan and once he promisses the women to be free for all they celebrate him... the women hate him but they are both in the minority and have no rights in their society.

This is utterly out of Character for Dasan... even as fanfiction I'd ask you which game you played recently.
Haha, I'm not saying Dasan is so noble, I'm just saying how I would have liked the village and Dasan to be developed, albeit I feel that calling all the village cowards is a bit unfair since the father of Dasan was willing to fight the orcs and that's why Dasan killed him and in the chieftain route the villagers are willing to fight and die protecting the village, at most we can say that the warriors of the village don't have any strong voice and that makes them go with the wind.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I do agree that the most logical option if you find the proof is to banish him, however if the MC didn't find it then killing Dasan in a duel feels too much
why is it too much?
even if you do not have proof sufficient to convict him in the court of public opinion and get him exiled. You yourself know he murdered his father so he could sell his people into slavery.
In such a scenario, it makes perfect sense to kill him in a duel.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
why is it too much?
even if you do not have proof sufficient to convict him in the court of public opinion and get him exiled. You yourself know he murdered his father so he could sell his people into slavery.
In such a scenario, it makes perfect sense to kill him in a duel.
Without any proof the MC and the characters are just guessing it, if just the scene was enough then the villagers would think the same after they saw it, the only reason why I feel it's too much is because at that point at most we would be suspicious, but that wouldn't be enough to kill him, personally I would investigate him a bit more.

Be aware that we want the optimal ending which would be Nyra seeing her son for the traitor he was and the village recognition. I don't think the MC would obtain any of them by killing Dasan in a duel like that, but that's just what I think.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Haha, I'm not saying Dasan is so noble, I'm just saying how I would have liked the village and Dasan to be developed, albeit I feel that calling all the village cowards is a bit unfair since the father of Dasan was willing to fight the orcs and that's why Dasan killed him and in the chieftain route the villagers are willing to fight and die protecting the village, at most we can say that the warriors of the village don't have any strong voice and that makes them go with the wind.
Yeah Ibrah was a decent fellow... sadly the only one actually willing to fight.
The guys fall in line with MC takeing the brunt of the Orcs... they are sceptical at first and only after repelling some attacks they gain some hope they could actually pull this off.
But the sentinent always seem, that they follow whomever is in charge.
None of them came forth to challenge either Dasan nor MC on their decisions...
On the Chieftain route at first they have to fight for their lives since the Orcs are already storming their home... it's fight and potentially die or cowar in fear and die.
MC rallies them, than give them hope until finally they believe.
On the other hand when Dasan tells them there is no hope other than whoreing out their women they wholeheartedly agree aswell.
Without any proof the MC and the characters are just guessing it, if just the scene was enough then the villagers would think the same after they saw it, the only reason why I feel it's too much is because at that point at most we would be suspicious, but that wouldn't be enough to kill him, personally I would investigate him a bit more.

Be aware that we want the optimal ending which would be Nyra seeing her son for the traitor he was and the village recognition. I don't think the MC would obtain any of them by killing Dasan in a duel like that, but that's just what I think.
You assume they'd had the luxury of time at their disposal... but again the Orcs have marched to their gates and either demand women and/or blood.
The only chance they have is fight with MC or whore out their women.
Raiisha is the first victim of Dasans rule no matter how you justify it.. following that path is simply another approach to the NTR.
People trying to avoid the NTR won't follow that path and people wanting this won't challenge Dasan for his rule.
What remains is an extreme minority.. maybe even you alone that whishes for a different approach.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah Ibrah was a decent fellow... sadly the only one actually willing to fight.
The guys fall in line with MC takeing the brunt of the Orcs... they are sceptical at first and only after repelling some attacks they gain some hope they could actually pull this off.
But the sentinent always seem, that they follow whomever is in charge.
None of them came forth to challenge either Dasan nor MC on their decisions...
On the Chieftain route at first they have to fight for their lives since the Orcs are already storming their home... it's fight and potentially die or cowar in fear and die.
MC rallies them, than give them hope until finally they believe.
On the other hand when Dasan tells them there is no hope other than whoreing out their women they wholeheartedly agree aswell.
Indeed, that's a good description of the situation, but yeah, overall I would have liked more that Dasan was a redeemable coward rather than what he is. In fact it's a wonder why a guy like that got so much development and action with the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 157 Votes