huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
rosethorn87,帖子:15124608,会员:1517703 said:
嗯,我不会和黑修女发生关系,那么你能一步一步地告诉我吗?我要走完整的腐败路线/NTR,是的,我按照指南找到了死者手上的号码等,但还不能告诉住持吗?我真的在玩弄记忆等
[/引用]
Bridget的路线同样需要你送晚餐,需要先在抄写室看到修女们拿衣服。然后选择送晚餐的时候闭上眼睛,直到下次mc提示你睁开眼睛,她会生气,但是没事。然后你需要白天躲在Agatha的房间里,听她们的谈话,然后继续给Bridget送晚餐,直到她跟你讲这件事。然后你需要在晚上两点后去Agatha的枕头下偷她的日记(留在这里,因为有好几条路线)。如果成功了,你可以解除Bridget的婚约,继续给她送晚餐,直到她告诉你她喜欢Addison。继续送晚餐,她会让你给Addison送一封信,你可以在复印室回复,在复印室找到印章。然后不要继续,因为这会导致你和Bridget发生性关系导致没有处女,仪式结束后你可以回来继续她的路。

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
hmm I won't bang the black nun then can you step by step this for me? I'm going full corruption routes/NTR yes im following the guide found the number on the dead guys hand etc but can't tell the abbot about it yet? im literally playing off memories here etc
Also, when you finish Heather's route, you can go to the Dean and report that the killer has escaped, but this will result in Matthias's death. This is the general guideline, my English is not very good, so this is translated into English by translation software, if you have any questions can reply to me, I will answer you when I see

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, you know, the Dude started working on Penny's update at the beginning of May... well, he was supposed to work on it because he spent 3 whole weeks on one of those pointless Rumah bonus scenes that his ntr crowd loves so much...

so, as I was saying... he started in May and we're in the second half of October now. How nice.

Well, I guess a lot of people are ok with it because he remade/adde some more ntr stuff and made one more pointless bonus scene in the meanwhile... fine, it suits you.

Anyway, what I really want to tell you guys is that you should stop wondering and asking yourself which choice you should make when the game makes you choose a branching path. You won't see the outcome anyway.

In the meanwhile...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Well, you know, the Dude started working on Penny's update at the beginning of May... well, he was supposed to work on it because he spent 3 whole weeks on one of those pointless Rumah bonus scenes that his ntr crowd loves so much...

so, as I was saying... he started in May and we're in the second half of October now. How nice.

Well, I guess a lot of people are ok with it because he remade/adde some more ntr stuff and made one more pointless bonus scene in the meanwhile... fine, it suits you.

Anyway, what I really want to tell you guys is that you should stop wondering and asking yourself which choice you should make when the game makes you choose a branching path. You won't see the outcome anyway.

In the meanwhile...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I remember when this game used to get updates once every 1-2 months :cry:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn so salty...
I remember when this game used to get updates once every 1-2 months :cry:
i think we will be getting update today.. hasnt he finished penny update on monday just bug testing is left
Well, you know, Roderic is waiting for MC telling him that he found Marcus' cloak since september 2021 (0.4.3 update), but our nice patrons decided that Bigfeet girl was better than the fight against the Cultists.

Anyway,

- Queen Helena waiting to know what he hell happened to little princess Sophie since september 2022 (0.5.1 update),
- Pia-Ophilia is waiting for MC proving she's innocent since april 2022 (0.4.9 update),
- Anya is waiting for you to rescue her mother since july 2022 (0.5.0 update),
- Goddess Athia is waiting for MC to help her against Isha (or the opposite) since march 2022 (0.4.8 update),
- Imawyn and Sabrina are waiting for a quest update about them since before summer of 2020 (jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!),
- last quest update about Liandra was in august 2021 (0.4.2)
- last quest update about Arianna was in december 2020 (0.3.4)
- last quest update about Verena was in september 2021 (0.4.3)
- last quest update about Frisha was in july 2021 (0.4.1)
- last quest update about Umah was in january 2022 (0.4.7)

Now tell me everything's OK and we need more bonus ntr scenes.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Well, you know, Roderic is waiting for MC telling him that he found Marcus' cloak since september 2021 (0.4.3 update), but our nice patrons decided that Bigfeet girl was better than the fight against the Cultists.

Anyway,

- Queen Helena waiting to know what he hell happened to little princess Sophie since september 2022 (0.5.1 update),
- Pia-Ophilia is waiting for MC proving she's innocent since april 2022 (0.4.9 update),
- Goddess Athia is waiting for MC to help her against Isha (or the opposite) since march 2022 (0.4.8 update),
- Imawyn and Sabrina are waiting for a quest update about them since before summer of 2020 (jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!),

well contact the dev and ask to join the team? otherwise stop complaining lol you are playing a game for free (I assume) or just stop playing? I think I waited a year for an update to karlsons gambit.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ksenon01

Ksenon01

Sep 17, 2024

Anyway,

Here, you've definitely noticed, I noticed the game myself, somewhere in the year 2017, it was very raw then, well, not very, in appearance, some characters, in short, I decided to plant and so where in 2020 there was generally a kalass, a lot of new content, new characters, and then everything it stopped, plus or minus, at these moments and somehow it became sad of all the quests, the continuation, only Mira got and how little it seems, but I don't know, I hope the game won't be abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Anyway,

Lately only bullshit is being added to the game.
More micro managiyof Chickens and Mercenaries
Literally 2-3 since got any meaningful update.

Reactions: Ksenon01

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Anyway,

This comment needs to be pinned.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018

Anyway,

Does the dev even read comments/feedbacks/criticism from this site? just wondering...

DamirTheGreat

Mar 28, 2024

Anyway,

Damn, when you put it like that. I think Patreon members want more NTR. It's sad that he's only focusing on this niche fetish. I'm early in the game (22 hours in) and I'm enjoying it, but it's a little sad to realise that after a while the content will run out and nothing new will be coming except bonus NTR scenes.

GingerBreadchen

Oct 18, 2024
This comment needs to be pinned.
It is all clear the Dev said he has to pay taxes etc. Obviously letting the main plot go so far means he won't have a steady income sooner than later. So he wants to publish endless cucking scenes just to make his monthly 5000USD ends meet. It is sure he has all the storylines of the main plot finished. Here is the question of what you want more. For Arianna to take part in the cultists gangbang and the MC stops it all killing Thomas, Werewolf (it was her father btw) and other jerks so the storyline finishes? You are not going to say let the cultists win and make shit of the whole village? Or letting Mira go with the Aidalyn guy (if not, they will go on with a stupid cheating or sharing before noon and after till the end)? Or the fat baron should eat shit and be killed, and the MC will rule the whole shire? The Dev could easily launch another village full of orcs and bandits, and another, only a half of the map is open. It could last three years or more and he would have said you all agreed. You want it? All those polls seem to be fake, I'm sure. So you either play what Dev offers or not. Or pay him more. So take it easy.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Damn, when you put it like that. I think Patreon members want more NTR. It's sad that he's only focusing on this niche fetish. I'm early in the game (22 hours in) and I'm enjoying it, but it's a little sad to realise that after a while the content will run out and nothing new will be coming except bonus NTR scenes.
Same boat mate. Its rare that I actually enjoy the "gameplay" aspects of these games. I finally found one that doesn't make me press the LMB or the space bar at light speed. I wish there were more dungeons, more skills, branching quests that are not just "MC Fucks" or "MC Cucked". The stealth feature alone can be used to make so many interesting quests. The dev defo has talent, it's just sad that its wasted on 1645th orc rape scene.

GingerBreadchen

Oct 18, 2024
Same boat mate. Its rare that I actually enjoy the "gameplay" aspects of these games. I finally found one that doesn't make me press the LMB or the space bar at light speed. I wish there were more dungeons, more skills, branching quests that are not just "MC Fucks" or "MC Cucked". The stealth feature alone can be used to make so many interesting quests. The dev defo has talent, it's just sad that its wasted on 1645th orc rape scene.
also,what it needed here is around graphics and details. Why not to have an option to change back Arianna's mother dress - the newer one is bullshit from red lights districs whilst the old one was both cute and sexy. How to feed Natasha from the church less so she could obtain normal tits back before she breaks her back wearing those 50 tons of meat? Or to send the poor futa girl to the surgeon to fix this ill japanese-fantasy shit once and forever? Or not to make Ophelia start her serving game in another parallel current from a different time and space? Or fix dead enemy moves and fake shots during battle scenes instead of another cucking of a third line character? For me, a user friendly appearance and game mechanics do mean a lot and it lacks here.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It is all clear the Dev said he has to pay taxes etc. Obviously letting the main plot go so far means he won't have a steady income sooner than later. So he wants to publish endless cucking scenes just to make his monthly 5000USD ends meet. It is sure he has all the storylines of the main plot finished. Here is the question of what you want more. For Arianna to take part in the cultists gangbang and the MC stops it all killing Thomas, Werewolf (it was her father btw) and other jerks so the storyline finishes? You are not going to say let the cultists win and make shit of the whole village? Or letting Mira go with the Aidalyn guy (if not, they will go on with a stupid cheating or sharing before noon and after till the end)? Or the fat baron should eat shit and be killed, and the MC will rule the whole shire? The Dev could easily launch another village full of orcs and bandits, and another, only a half of the map is open. It could last three years or more and he would have said you all agreed. You want it? All those polls seem to be fake, I'm sure. So you either play what Dev offers or not. Or pay him more. So take it easy.
Only 1st chapter's Tia and Kate and Claire storylines are complete.

Just check the quest log:

I still haven't played 0.5.8.0 (Kate & Claire) and this incoming 0.5.9.0 (Penny), and I'm counting these unfinished available quests in my game quest log waiting to be updated:

- Infiltrate the cult (Arianna)
- Another kind of fairy tale (Julia)
- Stopping Evil (Athia vs Isha)
- Rescue mission (Anya)
- Exaggerated secrecy (Ophilia)
- Found guilty (Ophilia - MC has to go to Kirlic)
- A princess in distress (Helena & Sophie)
- Return to university (Melissa - MC has to go to Kirlic)

How many development years just to complete these quests only? 2 more years at least, I'd say.

So, I think we don't need bonus scenes that much, IMHO.

Does the dev even read comments/feedbacks/criticism from this site? just wondering...
Yes, he does. And he posts here.

Last edited:

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Majority of his patrons don’t, it’s a small minority that spam the suggestions channel with their NTR ideas.

And to be honest I don’t really have a strong opinion on all the bonus NTR scenes as I usually ignore them , but it’s not even implemented well. Like who wants to see Rick or Dave fuck bitches?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not them wanting more NTR but that Chyos attempts to provide 1 Bonus scene per month while main story Updates take 2-3 month... sometimes more duo to bonus scenes

Last edited:

DamirTheGreat

Mar 28, 2024
It's not them wanting more NTR but that Chyos attempts to provide 1 Bonus scene per month while main story Updates take 2-3 month... sometimes more duo to bonus scenes
I hope the story starts to expand soon because the game is really good. By the way side note: I discovered this game thanks to the link in your signature. I wanted to thank you haha

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes