lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
The game saving in the C Drive/User/Appdata/ vs inside the www/save
It's both good and bad, depending on how you look at it.

If you delete a game that you never want to play anymore then the saves usualy stay there and if you do that with a lot of games it can end up taking some space.

But if you remove a game thinking about playing the newer version later, then it's good because you don't have to backup your saves before deleting/uninstalling the game.

And the same goes for games that only keep saves inside the game folder.
When i updated A Struggle With Sin for the first time ( it was my first RPGM game), I didn't know that there was no save made on windows and I deleted the older version before installing the new one and I lost my save with about 20h of playtime.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry to ask this but: Can you tell me where the save location is?
I do not mean the one in the game folder (www/save) i have save the game on an external hard drive.
But the real one, where it is? Because i always do a backup. But i notiche, that also without a save folder, the game have save file somewhere else. Do you know the real location of the save file?
In the past Chyos experimented with a save locations in the users Appdata folder... but that didn't go well.
You might want to check that location still (see attached file from the save folder)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In the past Chyos experimented with a save locations in the users Appdata folder... but that didn't go well.
You might want to check that location still (see attached file from the save folder)
Thank you for the info, as i can see the readme refers to the v0.3.9.5a.
But the first time I discovered and started playing this title in the v0.5.0.5, so i think i do not have any folder on C:\

But I still feel a bit confused about the location, because even if I try to use all the variables, I still can't find such a path on PC: %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin

Generally all the game i find on F95 use some sort of: C:\Users\PC Name\AppData\LocalLow or Local or Roaming. I never see "Default" perhaps is on some different operating system or different configuration.

Anyway Thank you for the info and the advice

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
But the first time I discovered and started playing this title in the v0.5.0.5, so i think i do not have any folder on C:\

But I still feel a bit confused about the location, because even if I try to use all the variables, I still can't find such a path on PC: %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin

Generally all the game i find on F95 use some sort of: C:\Users\PC Name\AppData\LocalLow or Local or Roaming. I never see "Default" perhaps is on some different operating system or different configuration.

I think the thing that is tripping you up is the %LOCALAPPDATA%
For NLT media games the path to the savefiles is "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data"

So if you have old saves of ASWS in your system it should be here "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I think the thing that is tripping you up is the %LOCALAPPDATA%
For NLT media games the path to the savefiles is "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data"

So if you have old saves of ASWS in your system it should be here "C: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin"
%LOCALAPPDATA% is a Windows Jumpmark bringing you directly to C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Local (or what ever letter your main partition has)

Ksenon01

Sep 17, 2024
Save with the completed prologue and Gwen's quest before choosing whether to help her or not. Additional content for Ariana with a werewolf

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
I'm at the monastery.... is there a way to corrupt the plugs? I have the vaugest memory of it being mentioned ages ago? I'm going to bed in a few
hi guys, if you want to corrupt Heather's plug, you need to get the crock pot and send it to her for several nights until you see her masturbating. Mira's plug requires you to watch her masturbating after 10pm and change it when you enter the room。

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
I'm at the monastery.... is there a way to corrupt the plugs? I have the vaugest memory of it being mentioned ages ago? I'm going to bed in a few
In addition, if you want Mira to gain power from the ceremony, you must guarantee that at least one of the three women participating in the ceremony must be a virgin, and you can also return to the monastery at any time after the mission is over

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
In addition, if you want Mira to gain power from the ceremony, you must guarantee that at least one of the three women participating in the ceremony must be a virgin, and you can also return to the monastery at any time after the mission is over
hmm I won't bang the black nun then can you step by step this for me? I'm going full corruption routes/NTR yes im following the guide found the number on the dead guys hand etc but can't tell the abbot about it yet? im literally playing off memories here etc

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
hmm I won't bang the black nun then can you step by step this for me? I'm going full corruption routes/NTR yes im following the guide found the number on the dead guys hand etc but can't tell the abbot about it yet? im literally playing off memories here etc
The black nun is the one you need to bang if you want to find out who the murderer was. I'd hold off on the blonde.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Welp bridget yiur staying a virgin then lol.... I hope your being serious btw lol
You can bang her after the ceremony has ended, and that's how you're supposed to do if you want to succeed in your quest: the nuns stay at the monastery after the quest ends, and you can visit the monastery with Mira & Aidalin whenever you want.

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
rosethorn87,帖子:15124608,会员:1517703 said:
嗯,我不会和黑修女发生关系,那你能一步一步地告诉我吗?我要走完整的犯罪路线/NTR,是的,我按照指南找到了死者手上的号码等,但还不能告诉住持吗?我真的在玩弄记忆等
[/引用]
sure, bro, Heather's complete route requires you to go to the kitchen every day to get dinner for her until she starts masturbating, at which point you can change her plug. Then keep delivering dinner until you have sex with her, and read the letters in her room the next day to discover the real killer (sorry I don't want to give too much away), plus, when you bring up Mira's corruption past five, you can unlock a scene of her and heather.

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes