Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I really feel Chyos dropped the ball with Slow buildup with many characters.
The best Content in my opinion was with Emily, Frisha & Mira.
Cause it was a slow burn with genuine progression. The sleeping with Emily & her conflict with herself was great , same for Frisha.
Content with Katherine was great too.
I really hope Chyos brings back that type of tension and slow burn.
For example, the relationship with Queen was very fast & considering she is the Queen , it's felt very easy.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
whats best way to keep umah in her origonal form? its been a minute since I did the rumah quest line I know you have to talk to isha etc

oh and is she getting a rework or anything? recall seeing some posts along those lines... I am ill with flu atm so could have misread

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
There might have been and it got removed because up until this moment there is no real incest in the game so the dev might have removed it to not false lead anyone but I think it might be re-added in the future
There's incest in the game. I'm tired of people saying this. You just get to choose whether or not it's incest. And before anyone says Mira wasn't supposed to be the Mc's sister. That's not true. She was planned to be the sister from the start with the incest tag originally on this thread, then the dev backdown due to patreon, then added the relationship changer option after Mira got her first story update and the tag was added back. The reason why the tag got removed is most likely because Patreon has discovered this site and are cracking down on games with the incest tag.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's incest in the game. I'm tired of people saying this. You just get to choose whether or not it's incest. And before anyone says Mira wasn't supposed to be the Mc's sister. That's not true. She was planned to be the sister from the start with the incest tag originally on this thread, then the dev backdown due to patreon, then added the relationship changer option after Mira got her first story update and the tag was added back. The reason why the tag got removed is most likely because Patreon has discovered this site and are cracking down on games with the incest tag.
And we are tired of people complaining that stepcest is not the same as incest...
Welp the story is now that the father was never his father so Mira isn't his sister whether you are right or wrong we will get to know if and when MC meet his mother which the game briefly talked about in Carmen's quest
He is likely only able to find her grave based on the story that letter told us about Marcus hasted escape

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Welp the story is now that the father was never his father so Mira isn't his sister whether you are right or wrong we will get to know if and when MC meet his mother which the game briefly talked about in Carmen's quest
They're never going to talk about his father. THey're either going to say "your dad" or "Markus" depending on whether or not you have incest turned on or not just like how Mira addresses you as her brother if you have incest turned on.
And we are tired of people complaining that stepcest is not the same as incest...

Because it's not. Doesn't matter either way. Chyos said that they might have added something with the Mc's bio mom way way back when the game was brand new. The game was meant to be incest then got changed into a different direction because of Patreon. Either way Mira is the hold over and remnant from that time period and people need to stop pretending like the decision to make her your sister or not is invalid just because you choose not to do it.

Mira is always going to be the sister for people who want her as her sister and we will never learn about the MC's dad. That's why pretty much all the focus on that storyline has been about finding out about the Mc's bio mom. It's pretty easy to write the story without invalidating incest or no incest playthroughs. And I don't understand the point insisting that turning incest off is canon.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
And I don't understand the point insisting that turning incest off is canon.
First i want to make clear that i don't get people complaining about what is or isn't canon, this ain't dragon ball.

Second, the base which game that you can download from here doesn't contain incest, to get incest into the game you need to download a file a put it in the game folder, so there is no one turning incest off, it comes off as default and there is no way of having it on without downloading extra files.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
First i want to make clear that i don't get people complaining about what is or isn't canon, this ain't dragon ball.

Second, the base which game that you can download from here doesn't contain incest, to get incest into the game you need to download a file a put it in the game folder, so there is no one turning incest off, it comes off as default and there is no way of having it on without downloading extra files.

You literally don't have to download anything to turn incest on. It's in a letter. It comes up at the exact same time you do Mira's route with a promp letting you turn incest off and on if you want. You also turn incest off by changing the letter again.

The only thing you have to download is ntr incest scenes that don't involve the MC.

Reactions: slick97

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
They're never going to talk about his father. THey're either going to say "your dad" or "Markus" depending on whether or not you have incest turned on or not just like how Mira addresses you as her brother if you have incest turned on.

Because it's not. Doesn't matter either way. Chyos said that they might have added something with the Mc's bio mom way way back when the game was brand new. The game was meant to be incest then got changed into a different direction because of Patreon. Either way Mira is the hold over and remnant from that time period and people need to stop pretending like the decision to make her your sister or not is invalid just because you choose not to do it.

Mira is always going to be the sister for people who want her as her sister and we will never learn about the MC's dad. That's why pretty much all the focus on that storyline has been about finding out about the Mc's bio mom. It's pretty easy to write the story without invalidating incest or no incest playthroughs. And I don't understand the point insisting that turning incest off is canon.
But there is NO "stepcest" at all (whatever this looney word means).

Marcus didn't marry Emily, therefore either you have "nothing" since Marcus is MC's guardian (when you read the letter once) or you have incest since Marcus is MC's biological father and Mira is MC's half-sister (when you read the letter twice).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You literally don't have to download anything to turn incest on. It's in a letter. It comes up at the exact same time you do Mira's route with a promp letting you turn incest off and on if you want. You also turn incest off by changing the letter again.

The only thing you have to download is ntr incest scenes that don't involve the MC.
And we keep telling you that the letter only enables STEPcest... Mira and you CAN (if THE PLAYER deliberately decide for it) have the same dad, but never the same mother.
But there is NO "stepcest" at all (whatever this looney word means).
It's what people call relationships between people only shareing partly the same relatives.
Be it by being remarried or one parent haveing more kids with someone else than a kids parent, etc.
An Internet term most commonly said
A combi of Step-mother/-sister/-brother/-father/-daugther/-son and incest... but I gues that's pretty obvious to begin with

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And we keep telling you that the letter only enables STEPcest... Mira and you CAN (if THE PLAYER deliberately decide for it) have the same dad, but never the same mother.
By definition that is not "stepcest".
Step-siblings have no blood relations to eachother, whilst half-siblings do, therefore incest, and Marcus and Emily weren't married.

Both Mira and the MC are, literally, bastard children whose parents were not married, and Mira and has two half-siblings - Frisha and the MC.

It's what people call relationships between people only shareing partly the same relatives.
Be it by being remarried or one parent haveing more kids with someone else than a kids parent, etc.
An Internet term most commonly said
A combi of Step-mother/-sister/-brother/-father/-daugther/-son and incest... but I gues that's pretty obvious to begin with
People say a lot of retarded and nonsensically ignorant things.

It's really simple.
Woman with child marries man with child. Their children are now step-siblings and they are step-parent to one child each, whilst still parent to their own biological children.
They then go on to have more children together. Those children are now the half-siblings of the original children and have no step-parents or step-siblings at all.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Okay I think the dumb is strong with me lads.... so I'm helping penny out etc build the chicken coop the bridge, kill the bandits at the old mill, but when clicking around to inspect it im getting nothing.... anyone got a screenshot of were to click etc I honestly have no idea what im doing wrong here

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Has anyone reported this yet?

1729007570058.png

I think it's because I got the armor then I found that small tree stump outside Arenfield (which updates your weapons & armor) and then I tried to sell it to Lucius and I always get a crash, mostly when it comes to selling chainmail-made stuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By definition that is not "stepcest".
Step-siblings have no blood relations to eachother, whilst half-siblings do, therefore incest, and Marcus and Emily weren't married.
Which definition do you apply... because if you check with F95 definition it's not incest either.
You now the tag is probably harder fought for than "VN", "cheating" and "netorare"

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes