sparkylarky

Jun 25, 2022
How do you rom Nyra? In the walkthrough it says fuk 3 girls while she cooks then ask for soup twice, but by the time you do it she leaves the cooking pot
You don't need to do all this on the same day. Since you have taken 3 girls at least once near the fire just ask for the soup twice whenever she is cooking.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
right fam Henry has just awoken and I want to fuck him over every which way possible (honestly hate him) me and penny have been busting ass working the farm and the chuckle fuck shows expecting to not help etc? nah not having it lads, I'm already johns apprentice and ive just done the kings order quest

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What the hell did you do to poor Ophilia? Was the make over she needed done to her brain or something she is like a whole different character now
Justice for Ophilia
No justice, no peace.:confused:

right fam Henry has just awoken and I want to fuck him over every which way possible (honestly hate him) me and penny have been busting ass working the farm and the chuckle fuck shows expecting to not help etc? nah not having it lads, I'm already johns apprentice and ive just done the kings order quest
I know for sure that our MC really worked hard Penny's ass :D

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If I don't actively play this game for awhile, I feel compelled to start a new game. This is probably why I have never gotten close to the end yet.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but seriously I hate henry
To be fair, all but one of the men in the village are pretty much designed to be disliked or hated, along with another who's more tragic but not necessarily to be hated.

If I don't actively play this game for awhile, I feel compelled to start a new game. This is probably why I have never gotten close to the end yet.
It helps that the game isn't close to the end either. :sneaky:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
To be fair, all but one of the men in the village are pretty much designed to be disliked or hated, along with another who's more tragic but not necessarily to be hated.

It helps that the game isn't close to the end either. :sneaky:
I've never even left to see the other city with Kate and her mom, or done the monastery stuff. Never rescued the noble girl from Raven either. I always get to about this point and then some other game distracts me for weeks/months and I forget what I was doing and have to restart.
Everybody hates him and Dave except the Cucks Crew who fancy ntr and wants our MC to be cucked by assholes.
I don't understand the letting bitchass men cuck you fans. I get like losing a fight and getting cucked by monsters/men/animals or whatever, cause that has been a staple for the genre since the first rpg hgame. Just seems weird, like the part with the halforc village, to help the son get into power and then let him fuck your juanitas.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've never even left to see the other city with Kate and her mom, or done the monastery stuff. Never rescued the noble girl from Raven either. I always get to about this point and then some other game distracts me for weeks/months and I forget what I was doing and have to restart.
I can sympathise.
Took me five attempts to get through the main story of The Witcher 3 - Too many sidequests and then I'd get more involved in something else I was playing at the same time.

I'll say this much though, those quests you mention do tie nicely into the main story and overall story/world.

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
Just finished the game -Welp I didn't do all Gwen content because I don't want to side with her and I don't want her to force Sabrina so I am kinda stuck lol- and I had so much fun the option to turn off ntr content is the best thing ever like why can't all devs add this option if the other guys like ntr they can have it and us normal people can have fun without having to look over our shoulders all the time I feel so empty now if anyone know other games like this help a brother out lol

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes