Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 4121798
Final Steps

Good afternoon,

I would have liked to wait with this report until after the release of update 0.5.9.0, but due to problems that occurred during the tests yesterday I have decided to write it now to then have my head free to focus on working for the rest of the day.

In short, during the first test runs that I started yesterday, I realized that the great movement routes I had planned for the guards and the farmers were sometimes going badly wrong. This lead to positions flickering back and forth or figures standing still in places where they shouldn't actually be... you also sometimes got caught even though there is no guard present. So yesterday I spent almost the whole day fixing these errors and have not yet been able to test the other events.

Other things I've been working on this week: Mercenaries can now die while working near the mill (depending on the number of guards and their training, the chance is lower). At the same time, loot is collected with every attack, which the MC can then collect from guards around the mill. Dead tier 3 mercs can be found in the area to regain their armor.Fixed the fields near the cows (they were supposed to grow every few days so that the farmer there actually is farming something)Finished the work on Elisabeth's scenesContinued Penny's quest for 2 more steps to bring it to an endpointMore interaction around the Coldstone estate to make it possible to break in and use the good old bandit disguiseWork on more transition images for Lilly (liks the one in the title) & Elisabeth
My original plan was to complete the update by tonight, so I wanted to wait until then to write this report. But that was before the problems yesterday. Because now I don't think I'll be able to finish all the dialog I wanted to add for Lilly today. I also have to proofread (playtest) afterwards, which usually leads to me rewriting some sections that seem inappropriate.
I'm also thinking about adding the step with the renovated barn. I had intended to add this a lot earlier already and have now made some more preparations for it (worked on updated images for the inside of the barn). However, I'm not sure if I should actually add this in now as it would again be more work (In case you remember, I wanted this as an alternative trigger for the renovations at the MC's house, which would also lead to some adjustments on Emily's quest). So I'm not sure whether I should put it in now or wait with the half ready materials until a later time.

I know that I've already put a lot of strain on your patience, and I feel the same way, I really want this update to be finished. A little longer and it will finally be ready. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to do it today and will need at least Monday to finish it.

For now I'll continue and wish you all a nice weekend.
Do you have in mind making MC the king?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Why is chyos ok with f95zone ,i mean it is site for pirated adult games ?

A lot of devs post on here. Especially new devs or first time devs. It's a good way to draw attention to the game and while most will just download here without ever supporting the developers there is always a percentage who goes "I really like this game, I should donate to their patreon/subscribestar, so that they don't just abandon the game" A lot of devs also have a pubic release that releases after the patreon one since it's going to get posted on here anyway and gets people to subscribe to play it early. Also they can find about what bugs are in the game and what people did and didn't like about the game from the comments. I've seen some games completely abandon certain aspects of the game as time went on because the reception on here was negative for that one thing. Like this game used to be a lot more ntr and corruption focused and now there is a pretty even amount of content split between curroption routes and love routes for most characters.

This is ultimately a pirate site, but not all games on here are pirated.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Like this game used to be a lot more ntr and corruption focused and now there is a pretty even amount of content split between curroption routes and love routes for most characters.
Other way around, actually. Game used to be roughly 80% love routes 20% NTR routes, but nowadays it's almost equal—much to the dismay of many fans. There was one longtime supporter here who dipped out when he noticed the path this game was gonna take.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
Other way around, actually. Game used to be roughly 80% love routes 20% NTR routes, but nowadays it's almost equal—much to the dismay of many fans. There was one longtime supporter here who dipped out when he noticed the path this game was gonna take.
Yeah, that always happens with "avoidable" ntr games, thats why its not really worth supporting them to make 50%+ stuff you wont play, but aome people are stubborn/realize too late.
Anyway, this one has a decent amount of non ntr content mainly because it is an old game, but I wouldn't pay for the non ntr route only, thats for sure

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, that always happens with "avoidable" ntr games, thats why its not really worth supporting them to make 50%+ stuff you wont play, but aome people are stubborn/realize too late.
Anyway, this one has a decent amount of non ntr content mainly because it is an old game, but I wouldn't pay for the non ntr route only, thats for sure
Personally I hate ntr but I've noticed it's the other way around more often than not. Game starts out with avoidable ntr that gets completely abandoned because nobody really likes ntr

Loki_89

Jul 27, 2021
Wtf is NTR? I always have it on lol despite having no clue what it is
Lose to Bandits/Orcs with Tia and/or Lyvia and you will soon see..... Emily with Baron (upon choices), Kate with Rick and Thomas (again with choices), the guide states who has it and how to see or avoid if necessary,

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Welcome to F95, nice to see a new face.

NTR is either
A. an abbreviation for [Netorare]
B. an abbreviation for [Netorare][Netorase][Netori]
which definition is correct is the source of endless internet arguments that get very vicious.

There is also endless argument on the definition of each of the 3 terms above. But their rough meaning is:
Netorare = MC gets cucked
Netorase = MC willingly shares his girls.
Netori = MC is a bull, meaning someone else is cucked by MC taking his girl

In this game, about half the content is you getting cucked. But this only happens if you enable NTR in setting.

Be advised that the setting only blocks the START of a specific girl's NTR events.
Once a girl started NTR the only way to stop it is to reload an older save.
Turning NTR off in setting will NOT stop the cucking once it started.
Thus, if you do not want to be cucked, then keep NTR permanently disabled in setting. If you want to get cucked, then leave NTR enabled in the setting.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Welcome to F95, nice to see a new face.

NTR is either
A. an abbreviation for [Netorare]
B. an abbreviation for [Netorare][Netorase][Netori]
which definition is correct is the source of endless internet arguments that get very vicious.
Both are correct...
As an abbreviation it applies to both, a collective term for the three things, and for one of them at the same time. It's the result of trying to use Japanese terminology under English-language conventions, but typically most people are only using it to refer to netorare/cuckold stuff.

It's basically because of lazy hentai weebs who spread the use to lazy non-weebs and the desire/need to categorise things under specific collective headings in a manner that appeases both the lazy weebs and non-weebs who've become obsessed with using those terms.

I'm still amused that the old NTR tag was changed to netorare, whilst netorase and netori aren't used as tags, but their English-language equivelants are... It's almost like they're afraid to use the term cuckold as a tag. :unsure: :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am stuck at Joseph's Monestary. How do i get access to monks dormitory so i can get ledger? Thanks.
It's not really in the monks monastery but in the wing with MCs room
Be advised that the setting only blocks the START of a specific girl's NTR events.
Once a girl started NTR the only way to stop it is to reload an older save.
Turning NTR off in setting will NOT stop the cucking once it started.
Thus, if you do not want to be cucked, then keep NTR permanently disabled in setting. If you want to get cucked, then leave NTR enabled in the setting.
Not completly right since even with NTR active it's the Players choice wether any Character pursues the NTR path or follows the Vanilla/Love path.
I normally play with NTR activated to have a motivation not to fuck stuff up to badly... and I am not ashamed to call myself a hater for the genre

Last edited:

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
so I was following the walkthrough for raaisha and step 11 says that you can go to the fire in the evening and if tia/ayita are there they will dance if raaisha is near she will ask to join. how do you trigger this. I have tried approaching the fire with and without tia, fucking tia first, fucking raaisha first, fucking ayita first, I've tried watching all of them dance but nothing triggers. I was able to get the previous threesomes with tia and raaisha and tia is plenty corrupted so whats going on here?

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
How do you rom Nyra? In the walkthrough it says fuk 3 girls while she cooks then ask for soup twice, but by the time you do it she leaves the cooking pot

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes