lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
How do you raise moral of troops
You can raise troop moral by having a party at the camp, you need to have at least one mercenary at the camp for this to work.
Moral will also increase once a month when the mercenaries are getting paid, you need to have enough gold in the camp chest (inside the leader tent) to pay them.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had made a guide for the special events, like the Halloween event. I remember that there are others, but in the main walkthrough there is no reference to them. Or if it says something, I can't find any trace of it. Is there anyone who can create a small guide or at least tell us all the hidden special events? So that at least we can try to use the search to find the various useful information?
I remember that some time ago I also wrote a mini guide on the Easter event, where you have to find the eggs, but I would like to be able to save all the various events in the folder, so in case I have to start from scratch again, I can find them easy on me saved folder.
For Bahamut Zero only :D, my (very) old supplementary notes:

Hidden bonus enemies and events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I ran into another road block with the party quest at the camp. I got the violin, but cat give it to Imilyn and I got one dress from the bottom right room, but I can't get the dress from the baron's bedroom, heeeilp

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I ran into another road block with the party quest at the camp. I got the violin, but cat give it to Imilyn and I got one dress from the bottom right room, but I can't get the dress from the baron's bedroom, heeeilp
You need to cut hair from the horse of Ophilia when she is in the tavern. The red dress is south of Giron`s room.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
You will only be able to get the second dress if you brought Liandra to the camp. One dress is for her and the other is for Lyvia.
The one for Lyvia is the only one required to be able start the party, the other one will just enable Liandra to participate.

As for the violin, yazda already answered you but just in case, you need horse hair that can be obtained from Ophelia's horse in front of the inn when she's in arenfield.
If you have progressed with Kate up to the point where you bought the horse from Ophelia, then the horse will be in the barn south of the church.

Reactions: DannyLucifer

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
okay I could be going full retard with this "never go full retard" as great man once said lol

But for some reason despite me having recovered the stone from the mine Bianca is'nt helping me improve my stealth further?

Think I spent a week skipping time in the house talking to her at every instance but its not moving forward

*edit*
FUCK MY LIFE LOL

now guys I waited another week in game and all of a sudden shes no longer super busy and is now teaching me.... this game exists to torment me lol

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
okay I could be going full retard with this "never go full retard" as great man once said lol

But for some reason despite me having recovered the stone from the mine Bianca is'nt helping me improve my stealth further?

Think I spent a week skipping time in the house talking to her at every instance but its not moving forward

*edit*
FUCK MY LIFE LOL

now guys I waited another week in game and all of a sudden shes no longer super busy and is now teaching me.... this game exists to torment me lol
You need to talk to her at her fathers grave before she teaches you... and you need to agree to train her in "romance" things in exchange

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You need to talk to her at her fathers grave before she teaches you... and you need to agree to train her in "romance" things in exchange
I did that but for some reason it took a week to kick in but im all good now... now I have to ask is it possible to be caught banging penny while her POS "boyfriend" I really hate him lol, penny busts ass (no pun intended legit) and that fucking leech comes along and just causes WH40k world eaters rage in me, I literally want to cuck this scum bag.

Don't normally get that worked up over a few pixels on a screen but damn he pisses me off!!!

Props to the writing of him to cause this

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Final Steps.png
Final Steps

Good afternoon,

I would have liked to wait with this report until after the release of update 0.5.9.0, but due to problems that occurred during the tests yesterday I have decided to write it now to then have my head free to focus on working for the rest of the day.

In short, during the first test runs that I started yesterday, I realized that the great movement routes I had planned for the guards and the farmers were sometimes going badly wrong. This lead to positions flickering back and forth or figures standing still in places where they shouldn't actually be... you also sometimes got caught even though there is no guard present. So yesterday I spent almost the whole day fixing these errors and have not yet been able to test the other events.

Other things I've been working on this week: Mercenaries can now die while working near the mill (depending on the number of guards and their training, the chance is lower). At the same time, loot is collected with every attack, which the MC can then collect from guards around the mill. Dead tier 3 mercs can be found in the area to regain their armor.Fixed the fields near the cows (they were supposed to grow every few days so that the farmer there actually is farming something)Finished the work on Elisabeth's scenesContinued Penny's quest for 2 more steps to bring it to an endpointMore interaction around the Coldstone estate to make it possible to break in and use the good old bandit disguiseWork on more transition images for Lilly (liks the one in the title) & Elisabeth
My original plan was to complete the update by tonight, so I wanted to wait until then to write this report. But that was before the problems yesterday. Because now I don't think I'll be able to finish all the dialog I wanted to add for Lilly today. I also have to proofread (playtest) afterwards, which usually leads to me rewriting some sections that seem inappropriate.
I'm also thinking about adding the step with the renovated barn. I had intended to add this a lot earlier already and have now made some more preparations for it (worked on updated images for the inside of the barn). However, I'm not sure if I should actually add this in now as it would again be more work (In case you remember, I wanted this as an alternative trigger for the renovations at the MC's house, which would also lead to some adjustments on Emily's quest). So I'm not sure whether I should put it in now or wait with the half ready materials until a later time.

I know that I've already put a lot of strain on your patience, and I feel the same way, I really want this update to be finished. A little longer and it will finally be ready. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to do it today and will need at least Monday to finish it.

For now I'll continue and wish you all a nice weekend.

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes