homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get the option to call Ayita over when sitting by the fire, which leads to the 3some with Hiba? Do you need to first progress with her to the point where MC can have sex with her in the morning by the fire?

Last edited:

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Please help, I don't know what to do next?
Clear the rocks there are some hidden ones, just go near any rock you see and click around and after that, make sure there are no bandits both outside and the inside of the mill, then go talk to Penny in the morning to show her the farm

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.9.0] [Chyos] [Compressed] [1.6GB]

/ /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
What's the problem, guys? :unsure:
An update dropped and he's claiming that it gave him a virus even though no one else has afaik. He keeps repeating a sentiment that I'm pretty sure is against TOS, all while ironically being named serenity.

Also, new patch:
Hotfix 0.5.9.0a: Fixed Kate getting stuck when completing the wagon quest + added alternative dialog if the quest happens after the barn is renovated. - Worked in some more failsaves for the interaction with Elisabeth at night when knocking out the farmer.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What's the problem, guys? :unsure:
An update dropped and he's claiming that it gave him a virus even though no one else has afaik. He keeps repeating a sentiment that I'm pretty sure is against TOS, all while ironically being named serenity.
If he's made any posts after I'd originally responded, they've been deleted by moderators (along with his initial bitching and my response).

Also, this isn't the first time he's complained about not being able to delete this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomv

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
So far, I have found two bugs in v0.5.9.0a. If I have time to record another bug[1] I'll renew my post.

[1] When you in disguise touch Lilly who is cleaning the floor in the afternoon before MC pretends he is a new guard and talks to Lilly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for the detailed bugreport! will be fixed
Not sure if this bug is something old or recent. Essentially, Frisha still gets ready to meet up with Dave on Wednesdays and Saturdays after saving her from his coercion/rape attempt in the mansion. The conditions are, I think...
>Emily was abducted & saved once from the bandits
>Emily's quest hasn't been progressed, 0 times slept together
>Had dinner at Emily's place 0 times at the time of saving Frisha from Dave
>Haven't completed Mira's quest that changes her outfit, only progressed reading and kissing until Emily shows up
>Frisha's affection when it happens is around 15 or less
Once she's been saved, when you have dinner at Emily's, the scene is as if this is the MC's first time over and they act as if they don't like him (as if he hasn't saved Emily and Frisha). Again, I'm not sure if this is old or relevant. Possibly it has something to do with the initial dinner scene. Maybe that one should be forced to happen the first time MC delivers wood and food to Emily, so there's 1 less variable? It likely isn't of high priority in any case.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
there is a bug where chain helmet, boots and gloves don't increase forging level and don't get any upgrade slots, i checked and its because custom synthesis effect is setup incorrectly in these items. There should be "</Custom Synthesis Effect>" at the end of the item note.

Reactions: Ntrsugar and Chyos

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
can you link a save so that I can take a closer look at the problem?
Sure, here you go. I haven't tested around much, but basically you can see what quests I have completed & if you wait until 12-4pm Wed/Sat, Frisha will be preparing at her closet inside & go outside to visit Dave. Having a meal at Emily's house is also considered a first time which is funny. The Frisha part is easily resolved by visiting in the morning on Wed/Sat and witnessing the exchange between her & Dave. Still, if that isn't done you can see how this can be an impediment if one wants to improve relations with her in the afternoon not knowing about this specific interaction.

Also, any idea what causes these icons not to load 95% of the time?

Loki_89

Jul 27, 2021
Not sure if this bug is something old or recent. Essentially, Frisha still gets ready to meet up with Dave on Wednesdays and Saturdays after saving her from his coercion/rape attempt in the mansion. The conditions are, I think...
>Emily was abducted & saved once from the bandits
>Emily's quest hasn't been progressed, 0 times slept together
>Had dinner at Emily's place 0 times at the time of saving Frisha from Dave
>Haven't completed Mira's quest that changes her outfit, only progressed reading and kissing until Emily shows up
>Frisha's affection when it happens is around 15 or less
Once she's been saved, when you have dinner at Emily's, the scene is as if this is the MC's first time over and they act as if they don't like him (as if he hasn't saved Emily and Frisha). Again, I'm not sure if this is old or relevant. Possibly it has something to do with the initial dinner scene. Maybe that one should be forced to happen the first time MC delivers wood and food to Emily, so there's 1 less variable? It likely isn't of high priority in any case.
I think there's another talk between Frisha and Dave in the morning after the save you might have missed, until you see them talking and Frisha telling Dave to leave her alone, the game will make her visit still.... Have noticed that even small conversations like that will prevent changes to the game

4.60 star(s) 157 Votes