Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
-the daughter of the blacksmith leads to kirlic
Melissa
She isn't even up to vote currently and I am pretty sure we'd first have to prepare for the trip unless one of the conditions is haveing finished buildinbg the wagon and travelling to Kirlic with Claire and Kate first.
Given that Chyos used the last rework to find alternatives to story progressions without relying on other Characters story being progressed first I dassume we'll have atleast 1 Update about the preparations for the trip and if we are lucky we'll travel to the boars Inn before the enxt Update we get to Kirlic and she can get back to school or at an Inn where she stays under the protection of MC.
But yeah currently that's likely 2 more Updates before Kirlic as a location would come into the game.
-the major/btw the girl he hosts(is at the camp) leads to kirlic
Liandra
Uncertain, it seems more likely that you first need to clear the marriage with Dave/Giron and her abduction before being able to return her home.
You need to consider all of her 3 routes... her in camp is easy... well you'd still have Giron to call off the marriage before returning her home I gues.
Her in Girons home would certainly be a pain to make... ATLEAST one more Update to resolve this mees seems quiet ambitious aswell... Plus preparations for travelling back to Kirlic in style, etc.
-the Kings story arc will probably also have something to do with Kirlic
Next is the issue with Sophie which will either be solved with the Orc, the Raven or the Spy arcs... atleast another Update before the King would make any meaningfull reentry.
-and (forgot the name) the second girl who will later work at the tavern also leads to Kirlic
Pia/Ophelia
She won't she'll take over the tavern and become a stable in Arenfield.
Proofing her innocence might be related to the Capitol (Parakis) or the frontline... none of each being to vote.
-then as i mentioned the cult could also have his roots there but its just an assumption since the major is involved and if we want to get rid of him and the cult one way or another we have to travel to Kirlic.
Arianna comes before the Cult.. so even if you manage to infiltrate the Cult in Arenfield it would likely take another Update to dismantle it and send it running to Kirlic... and that's likel optimistic given how many acteurs are bound to the Cult at this point.
-and didnt the church arc also have something to do with Kirlic? i mean to remember one of the girls with her mother and her brother (paladin?) came from there?
The Paladin (Andoin)? Yes... the other ones you are talking about are likely the ones from Parakis (as mentioned above the Capitol).

Sooo... which news did I miss that make your assumptions better than these?

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn

huangmaideshen

Sep 25, 2024
Melissa
She isn't even up to vote currently and I am pretty sure we'd first have to prepare for the trip unless one of the conditions is haveing finished buildinbg the wagon and travelling to Kirlic with Claire and Kate first.
Given that Chyos used the last rework to find alternatives to story progressions without relying on other Characters story being progressed first I dassume we'll have atleast 1 Update about the preparations for the trip and if we are lucky we'll travel to the boars Inn before the enxt Update we get to Kirlic and she can get back to school or at an Inn where she stays under the protection of MC.
But yeah currently that's likely 2 more Updates before Kirlic as a location would come into the game.

Liandra
Uncertain, it seems more likely that you first need to clear the marriage with Dave/Giron and her abduction before being able to return her home.
You need to consider all of her 3 routes... her in camp is easy... well you'd still have Giron to call off the marriage before returning her home I gues.
Her in Girons home would certainly be a pain to make... ATLEAST one more Update to resolve this mees seems quiet ambitious aswell... Plus preparations for travelling back to Kirlic in style, etc.

Next is the issue with Sophie which will either be solved with the Orc, the Raven or the Spy arcs... atleast another Update before the King would make any meaningfull reentry.

Pia/Ophelia
She won't she'll take over the tavern and become a stable in Arenfield.
Proofing her innocence might be related to the Capitol (Parakis) or the frontline... none of each being to vote.

Arianna comes before the Cult.. so even if you manage to infiltrate the Cult in Arenfield it would likely take another Update to dismantle it and send it running to Kirlic... and that's likel optimistic given how many acteurs are bound to the Cult at this point.

The Paladin (Andoin)? Yes... the other ones you are talking about are likely the ones from Parakis (as mentioned above the Capitol).

Sooo... which news did I miss that make your assumptions better than these?
kate's treasure, sabrina's revenge on the president of the university, verena's ex-boyfriend who is also the president of the university, melissa and lyvia have an ending with the Raven. kirlic currently has at least three routes. emmm, unless the cult's path kills giron .Otherwise, kirlic is more attractive。 IMG_8145.png

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
The icons don't always show because of how rpgmaker loads images. when entering a new map images are loaded and that takes time. that is also the reason why sometimes icons in the quest description don't load. so if you wait a moment after entering a new map the icons should show. For most images during animations I use a preload (otherwise images would flicker). I will search if there is a good way to also preload the iconset so that this problem can get fixed... but no promises.

Edit: checkted the save and couldn't find a problem... next interaction step with Frisha is to wait until a morning when she is talking to Dave in Emily's house and then walk in on their conversation.
To be honest I'm personally hoping for an update to the cheatbook, it's still missing a lot of items like Ebonite Bars and Abyssal Leathers which makes starting a new playthrough to try newly added love routes(i.e. the new Hiba route) both a daunting and time wasting idea, especially if you spent 91 hours to finish most content(Except for Natasha Corruption Route) up to Hotfix 0.5.8.0b.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
kate's treasure, sabrina's revenge on the president of the university, verena's ex-boyfriend who is also the president of the university, melissa and lyvia have an ending with the Raven. kirlic currently has at least three routes. emmm, unless the cult's path kills giron .Otherwise, kirlic is more attractive。
Kate/Claire is a given alright
Sabrina?
She is with Gwen/Isha and won't be able to leave her for revenge until Isha completed her own mission.

Einhander242

Jul 26, 2024
any tips, how to spy on Elisabeth and Abraham at night
What I did was sneak into the mansion during the day and head to master bedroom. The door with the bathtub you need to geese the hinges with animal fat. Might have to prompt it though (mc will complain that the door is too loud to sneak though). Wait till night and volunteer as a farmhand to enter the mansion with the guard. Might have to wait until both Elisabeth and Abraham to enter the room when they are facing each other on opposite sides of the bed to sneak in with the prompt to spy on them.

Also the reveal is crazy! Is it bad they I'm playing this game for the story?

Reactions: Biglove69

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sabrina and the nuns (Agatha, Heather and Brigget)
Agatha and her daugther (that was Bridget right?) are from Parakis, that's the City furthest away so no they aren't connected to Kirlic beyond their stay in the monastery dureing Miras Quest.
The Girl from the South (that was Heather... right?) intends to leave the Church and move to Arenfield, so I doubt there will be much in regards to Kirlic, except a short visit at her Mothers home.
Technically, the nuns are from The Monastery which you could argue as part of Kirlic. So far, Sabrina and Melissa's stories are linked to Kirlic.
Though Sabrina first needs to finish Ishas Story since she is bound to her one way or another.

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
Ok. wtf is happening, game is not launching or crashes on start or something. all I get is a black screen. Previous versions worked fine and my pc is fairly new, bought it this Jannuary, and while not top of the line, I had no trouble running some of the newer games at max settings. It should have no trouble running this.

Is it something linked to rpg maker? Do I need to download something else to make it run or what?

Fixed. Yeah was something linked to nw.js. Seems it happens in games in RPGMaker mv and mz lately.

MARK2TWEN

Mar 31, 2022
(Depending on your previous decision, Sophie will face corresponding problems. Will you sell her out to the orcs to help win the war for her father? Have you made sure she is with Hekima and his men or did you warn her so that she ran off alone? It is for you to decide how her story continues.)

Based on this poll, I would like to ask, which choice with Sophie leads to these three paths? If you let her eavesdrop, then you can't give this information to Hekima and then he won't take her prisoner.. This is the only thing I understood. In which case will she be given to the Orcs and in which will she run away ALONE? Damn it, my head is not working

I've made a lot of progress with almost all the quests and characters, but I haven't gone to dinner with the queen yet due to a confusing choice with Sophie.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
(Depending on your previous decision, Sophie will face corresponding problems. Will you sell her out to the orcs to help win the war for her father? Have you made sure she is with Hekima and his men or did you warn her so that she ran off alone? It is for you to decide how her story continues.)

Based on this poll, I would like to ask, which choice with Sophie leads to these three paths? If you let her eavesdrop, then you can't give this information to Hekima and then he won't take her prisoner.. This is the only thing I understood. In which case will she be given to the Orcs and in which will she run away ALONE? Damn it, my head is not working

I've made a lot of progress with almost all the quests and characters, but I haven't gone to dinner with the queen yet due to a confusing choice with Sophie.
Let her eavesdrop = have warned her so she ran off
Side with Hekima dureing Ayshas story = she is taken hostage
Send her to bed when the spymaster visists = sell her out to the Orcs

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes