youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DuckgoQuack

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How do I gain her trust?

View attachment 4161314
So far, I found only 1 way: break into the house, avoid the guards & talk to her (she's on the 2nd floor at noon, the ground floor in the afternoon & her room at night). Mc will say that he's a new bodyguard that just got hired.

Dunno if mc can officially become a bodyguard or not, gotta wait for the new walkthrough.

Reactions: valley57

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
So far, I found only 1 way: break into the house, avoid the guards & talk to her (she's on the 2nd floor at noon, the ground floor in the afternoon & her room at night). Mc will say that he's a new bodyguard that just got hired.

Dunno if mc can officially become a bodyguard or not, gotta wait for the new walkthrough.
Me too! BTW, I tried talking to Gwen and Katherin to see if I can get like some kind of potion to help restoring Lilly's memory, but apparently getting nowhere.

dafeng1001

Jun 22, 2022
I really hope that the Kirlic map can be updated soon, so that the story of my favorite female character, Claire, can be concluded as soon as possible.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Weird the thread updated, but it not showing that on the latest update list no wonder its kind of slow in the thread after an update.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Weird the thread updated, but it not showing that on the latest update list no wonder its kind of slow in the thread after an update.
probably because we are technically still on the Test Version here... it's bug fixed for alot, but Chyos didn't even Update the Walkthrough yet, leading me to the assumption that we are still to receive the actual 0.5.9

Reactions: DannyLucifer

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For Content Poll 0.6.1.0 who's in the lead?
Arianna already won this after the last 2 votes.
No Option can catch up... so we'll finally see a continuation of the Cult story.
Honestly I am only shocked how many people waste their vote on that Option giving that it already is in the lead by 200%
..Alright that's a bit over optimistic didn't see that Kirlic is hot in pursuit... damn I hoped the Option wouldn't receive that much attention.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 159 Votes