Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did he add Kirlic in this poll?

All of the ntr dudes will vote Kirlic because they want to see some new guy cucking MC with Kate and/or with Claire. And you can bet your fine ass that this is what the update will be: a couple of new places, MC boning Claire and Kate in a couple of new scenes and some random guy who cucks our MC.

In the meanwhile, there are some characters who only had 1-2 updates (Imawyn, Sophie, Umah, Arianna) and some characters who had tons of updates (Tia, Claire & Kate).

Guess what? characters who had lots of updates are the town sluts who have been fucked by every single male character in the whole town. I think the cat is the only character who didn't fuck Kate and/or Tia.

Oh well. Hopefully, Arianna will win this time.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Why did he add Kirlic in this poll?

All of the ntr dudes will vote Kirlic because they want to see some new guy cucking MC with Kate and/or with Claire. And you can bet your fine ass that this is what the update will be: a couple of new places, MC boning Claire and Kate in a couple of new scenes and some random guy who cucks our MC.

In the meanwhile, there are some characters who only had 1-2 updates (Imawyn, Sophie, Umah, Arianna) and some characters who had tons of updates (Tia, Claire & Kate).

Guess what? characters who had lots of updates are the town sluts who have been fucked by every single male character in the whole town. I think the cat is the only character who didn't fuck Kate and/or Tia.

Oh well. Hopefully, Arianna will win this time.
:unsure:looks more like you are letting the other people cuck your Mc or yourself.
you always has the chance to prevent or even get rid of such outcomes or turn ntr off at all.

i always get rid of these threads (Dasan dead, Penny´s uncles dead, Anya´s "capturer" dead, Orc dead - just need to get rid of the major and his stupid son and given the choice i would also kill them (i would also kill all the other males in town like Rick, his father, the barkeeper, the shop owner, the merchant, pennys ex, the priest and the majors steward, and be the only living male in the town(except of my loyal mindwashed soldiers lol)) but that would be cruel and i need them to cuck them :D

and for your question
I and i bet more players like me have been waiting for over a year for the story to be continued and it only works with Kirlic because there are so many unfinished tasks going in this direction and this whole time it has been neglected and "new" sex scenes have been added instead (because you havent had to fuck the characters often enough and watch the scenes several times to see some "new" scenes and to be able to progress the story:rolleyes:)

so yeah..

its finally damn time that he starts with Kirlic that we can progress the story and finally get rid of the major and his lackeys to be the new major and then to get rid of the two kings and be the new king :cool:

and after that he can add as much new sex scenes as he wants and give the NTR guys what they want like choosing one of the kings and kneeling in front of him to lick his boots or something like that:D

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Arianna already won this after the last 2 votes.
No Option can catch up... so we'll finally see a continuation of the Cult story.
Honestly I am only shocked how many people waste their vote on that Option giving that it already is in the lead by 200%
..Alright that's a bit over optimistic didn't see that Kirlic is hot in pursuit... damn I hoped the Option wouldn't receive that much attention.
So in 6.0.0 and 6.0.1 what exactly is confirmed that we are getting for now? Or voting still going on for either?

9ki

Mar 11, 2021
:unsure: I have a weird bug that make me can't open the menu when use the ESC button
(it began from the last ver and when i transfer old save to new ver, the bug still there :cautious:)
the only ways i knew how to open menu is to find the last map i can use it :v

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Arianna already won this after the last 2 votes.
No Option can catch up... so we'll finally see a continuation of the Cult story.
Honestly I am only shocked how many people waste their vote on that Option giving that it already is in the lead by 200%
..Alright that's a bit over optimistic didn't see that Kirlic is hot in pursuit... damn I hoped the Option wouldn't receive that much attention.
It's about time her story continues. Or does it? I remember a scene at Rumah if she becomes your Wanita, it breaks the Curse or something like that?

Reactions: xxDaydreamxx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
:unsure:looks more like you are letting the other people cuck your Mc or yourself.
you always has the chance to prevent or even get rid of such outcomes or turn ntr off at all.

i always get rid of these threads (Dasan dead, Penny´s uncles dead, Anya´s "capturer" dead, Orc dead - just need to get rid of the major and his stupid son and given the choice i would also kill them (i would also kill all the other males in town like Rick, his father, the barkeeper, the shop owner, the merchant, pennys ex, the priest and the majors steward, and be the only living male in the town(except of my loyal mindwashed soldiers lol)) but that would be cruel and i need them to cuck them :D

and for your question
I and i bet more players like me have been waiting for over a year for the story to be continued and it only works with Kirlic because there are so many unfinished tasks going in this direction and this whole time it has been neglected and "new" sex scenes have been added instead (because you havent had to fuck the characters often enough and watch the scenes several times to see some "new" scenes and to be able to progress the story:rolleyes:)

so yeah..

its finally damn time that he starts with Kirlic that we can progress the story and finally get rid of the major and his lackeys to be the new major and then to get rid of the two kings and be the new king :cool:

and after that he can add as much new sex scenes as he wants and give the NTR guys what they want like choosing one of the kings and kneeling in front of him to lick his boots or something like that:D
And, again, I am waiting since september 2021 that MC finally tells Roderic that he found Marcus' robe. And I think that the fight against the Cult is the most interesting story arc.

And NO, it's not the damn time that he starts with Kirlic. Just look at the latest options poll: Sophie's and Imawyn's quest should come first, at least.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
And, again, I am waiting since september 2021 that MC finally tells Roderic that he found Marcus' robe. And I think that the fight against the Cult is the most interesting story arc.

And NO, it's not the damn time that he starts with Kirlic. Just look at the latest options poll: Sophie's and Imawyn's quest should come first, at least.
Sophie is the princess yes?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Melissa and Liandra (one studies at university there and the other more is the baron's daughter). I believe there's also more information there about who the MC really is.
thanks, i remember now. melissa was getting blackmailed, right? thats something interesting to follow-up on. and liandra was from there and getting married, right? although i dont remember if she wanted to go back.

and ah, i associated/misremembered the origin of the MC to be part of the cult quest, actually.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021

you do know the cult could also be connected to Kirlic? or what do you think where the cult came from and the fact that the major and the barkeeper is involved in this? all quests leads to Kirlic if you havent noticed it yet. so why "vote" or continue with something that you cant finish because Kirlic isnt open yet?
but now i know why noone votes for Kirlic because they dont think ahead or becaus they like to go around in circles.
just write on both sides of a piece of paper "turn over" and you have something to do till the game is complete :rolleyes:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and for your question
Would you mind eloberate which ones that would be?
Because as far as I can tell it's only MCs past and Claire and Kate.
All other Quests have atleast one more Chracter Update before they could get to the Point of Kirlic becomeing neccesary.
It's about time her story continues. Or does it? I remember a scene at Rumah if she becomes your Wanita, it breaks the Curse or something like that?
Unless that's an NTR related scene I never had it... she just says she wants to live in Rumah for the rest of her live

you do know the cult could also be connected to Kirlic? or what do you think where the cult came from and the fact that the major and the barkeeper is involved in this? all quests leads to Kirlic if you havent noticed it yet. so why "vote" or continue with something that you cant finish because Kirlic isnt open yet?
but now i know why noone votes for Kirlic because they dont think ahead or becaus they like to go around in circles.
just write on both sides of a piece of paper "turn over" and you have something to do till the game is complete :rolleyes:
Maybe but if we are lucky the Cult storyline expanding to Kirlic will happen next year... or at the current rate the year after.

Last edited:

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Would you mind eloberate which ones that would be?
Because as far as I can tell it's only MCs past and Claire and Kate.
All other Quests have atleast one more Chracter Update before they could get to the Point of Kirlic becomeing neccesary.
i havent played it for a long time but as far as i remember

-as you mentioned Claire and Kate
-the daughter of the blacksmith leads to kirlic
-the major/btw the girl he hosts(is at the camp) leads to kirlic
-the Kings story arc will probably also have something to do with Kirlic
-and (forgot the name) the second girl who will later work at the tavern also leads to Kirlic
-then as i mentioned the cult could also have his roots there but its just an assumption since the major is involved and if we want to get rid of him and the cult one way or another we have to travel to Kirlic.
-and didnt the church arc also have something to do with Kirlic? i mean to remember one of the girls with her mother and her brother (paladin?) came from there?

thats as far as i remember but could be more. so most of the quest leads there and cant be finished because of that

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i havent played it for a long time but as far as i remember

-as you mentioned Claire and Kate
-the daughter of the blacksmith leads to kirlic
-the major/btw the girl he hosts(is at the camp) leads to kirlic
-the Kings story arc will probably also have something to do with Kirlic
-and (forgot the name) the second girl who will later work at the tavern also leads to Kirlic
-then as i mentioned the cult could also have his roots there but its just an assumption since the major is involved and if we want to get rid of him and the cult one way or another we have to travel to Kirlic.
-and didnt the church arc also have something to do with Kirlic? i mean to remember one of the girls with her mother and her brother (paladin?) came from there?

thats as far as i remember but could be more. so most of the quest leads there and cant be finished because of that
You know, since Chyos introduced the "MC, Kate & Claire go to Kirlic" poll option, some dudes like you kept pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing for it, leaving everything else aside.

I wonder why, when we still have so many locations and places where few things happen, like the Camp and the Mine. Even Arenfield has a place that needs to be introduced (a house next to Penny's barn) yet.

I think you still haven't realised that your so called "MC and Kate and Claire arrive at Kirlic and a brand new world will be at us players' feet and everything will be so cool and dandy" update will be something like the monastery update and the Bear's Inn update: you'll get that damn coach and... bam! you enter the city, you'll see the coach moving through the city like you saw your coach coming in and out Arenfield and the monastery and the inn, you'll get a couple of locations (Kate's house and its garden, or so), a couple of scenes with the girls, a new dude who's going to harass your girls and... that's it. End of the story, till the next update. And it will take him 3-4 developments months, if we're lucky.

Reactions: stevenSSSS
4.60 star(s) 159 Votes