4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oh I done that and look for the bandits in the forest and the town but I still got the quest to do
That's super weird. So did you get the quest reward? You shouldn't be able to scout out the bandits before you get the reward... So have you been able to find the bandits? Did you get captured and... all that? Did you get the recovery quest?

GarryFromAccounting

Apr 13, 2020
Any chance there could be a version where the words "You, yours" are replaced by "she, hers" so it feels less like I'm sucking a guys dick and more like I'm a third-person watcher of the events?

• Haha
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for the feedback, lots of food for thought!
Edit: Wait, does Tail whip skip their turn? It should only knock them down, not stun. Pretty sure knocked down only allows you to bypass charmrolls for bj/hj/sex skills, not skip turn
Your right tail whip only knocks them down they still get to act normally during their turn.

zy2001ccc

May 6, 2022
Very good game, especially the combat system. Of course, this is the early stage of the game, and I believe many of the author's ideas are still being planned. It needs times. At present, most of the female actresses you choose are small and exquisite, can the mature lady join the lady type? Big tits, for example.

• Red Heart

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Very good game, especially the combat system. Of course, this is the early stage of the game, and I believe many of the author's ideas are still being planned. It needs times. At present, most of the female actresses you choose are small and exquisite, can the mature lady join the lady type? Big tits, for example.
Bigger tits are coming at some point! Probably when titjobs are implemented. There aren't too many small tit titjob videos, so maybe some "mature ladies" will join the rooster at that point. Petite females are kinda my thing though:)

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Feedback on game balance:
- the stats are balanced better than I expected
- INT is probably the most valuable stat since it unlocks spells and sets max mana (very important)
- END is not valuable since you don't need HP beyond a point. There's very few END saving throws, and it competes with AGI
- CHA is good, but probably not as good as you think. You ultimately need to do SP damage and CHA never affects SP. It does increase the speed of gaining AP which unlocks stronger ways of increasing SP. The scaling of CHA for gaining AP is probably a little too low
- AGI is initially not very good but becomes the strongest stat mid-late game. Initially it serves as a defense mechanism of preventing getting hit twice a turn. But once you get tail whip, it is insanely good since tail whip is a AGI contest and they skip their turn if they get tail whipped which happens every turn. Maybe debuff tail whip by making it happen every other turn, or reducing the AGI scaling on it.
- DEX is a pure offensive stat that can kind of be dumped, apart from leveling it to access perks

Overall the combat pace is pretty good. There's a little bit of grind, especially since I couldn't figure out what to do after accessing the town but not exploring the forest to unlock the lake yet.

The trauma debuff hints at a lot of potential for bastes (bad statuses). Taking inspiration from OG games like COC, you can tie additional (permanent) debuffs for consecutive losses and or narrative choices (which there are none right now). For example, losing to the bandits consecutively (maybe conditional on losing while having sex) should have them attach piercings to you that give stimulation when you take HP damage (indirectly also making it more dangerous for you to have sex since you'll gain more stimulation, which I think is pretty cool emergent behavior). If you want to add these debuffs though, I recommend nerfing the enemies a little so that the game won't become impossible when running with debuffs on. It would change a bit of narrative flavor from "weak demon grows stronger" to "relatively (to humans) strong demon grows stronger, but could potentially end up in bad situations if they let enemies have their way with them". This adds more tension and should be relatively easy to add as a modular thing.

(giving lots of feedback because I think this game has potential)
INT, is an interesting case because there doesn't seem to be a non-level up way (yet) to increase it, but it went from very important early/mid to just needing the lowest required amount, as perks start to replace the Mesmerize spell. Also mana regen with the upgraded lingerie artifact.

END, felt important early and then again late (to combat Bleed), but you can slowly level it up by swimming at the beach, which I think let's you safely ignore it after getting it to ~3.

CHA, I agree is limited by it not doing SP damage, but it does help with that for keeping Locks engaged. I think it's balanced quite well, because it's a cornerstone stat, but over investing in it won't especially help. And training it with the mirror and dirty talk help it not fall too far behind.

AGI, I agree with you here as well. The extra actions also really help once Mana is under control, but other than being a defensive stat (which the HP regen from artifact makes up for) it plateaus until Tail Whip comes into play. But, it's yet another stat that can't be dumped, which is good balance. Not sure if we'll get a way to train it.

DEX, beyond the SP damage, which really eases the grind early/mid game, it also offers free stance changes! At certain points this was absolutely great to have, because it seems the MC can't perform Pullout without fully dropping to their knees, and basically no real actions can be done from back or stomach.

Bad statuses do seem like an interesting path that could be taken, especially if they come from story choices. I'll throw up an alternative though; once perks are refundable there could be Perks that have +s & -s to lean more into certain build types for mid/late game once the game gets further along.

OOH! Sub-classes/prestige classes for later, could be fun! I'm hoping there will be more of a seductive/passive type build, luring opponents over to fuck MC wildly and sealing their own doom, but so far I couldn't make that happen beyond kissing. Even with the Entice spell they seemed to just shake it off.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
That's super weird. So did you get the quest reward? You shouldn't be able to scout out the bandits before you get the reward... So have you been able to find the bandits? Did you get captured and... all that? Did you get the recovery quest?
Nope...I still got the quest to do...I can give you my save file if you want me to so you can have a look at it

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
INT, is an interesting case because there doesn't seem to be a non-level up way (yet) to increase it, but it went from very important early/mid to just needing the lowest required amount, as perks start to replace the Mesmerize spell. Also mana regen with the upgraded lingerie artifact.

END, felt important early and then again late (to combat Bleed), but you can slowly level it up by swimming at the beach, which I think let's you safely ignore it after getting it to ~3.

CHA, I agree is limited by it not doing SP damage, but it does help with that for keeping Locks engaged. I think it's balanced quite well, because it's a cornerstone stat, but over investing in it won't especially help. And training it with the mirror and dirty talk help it not fall too far behind.

AGI, I agree with you here as well. The extra actions also really help once Mana is under control, but other than being a defensive stat (which the HP regen from artifact makes up for) it plateaus until Tail Whip comes into play. But, it's yet another stat that can't be dumped, which is good balance. Not sure if we'll get a way to train it.

DEX, beyond the SP damage, which really eases the grind early/mid game, it also offers free stance changes! At certain points this was absolutely great to have, because it seems the MC can't perform Pullout without fully dropping to their knees, and basically no real actions can be done from back or stomach.

Bad statuses do seem like an interesting path that could be taken, especially if they come from story choices. I'll throw up an alternative though; once perks are refundable there could be Perks that have +s & -s to lean more into certain build types for mid/late game once the game gets further along.

OOH! Sub-classes/prestige classes for later, could be fun! I'm hoping there will be more of a seductive/passive type build, luring opponents over to fuck MC wildly and sealing their own doom, but so far I couldn't make that happen beyond kissing. Even with the Entice spell they seemed to just shake it off.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-succubus-is-born-v0-2-drunksuccubus.176361/post-11927936
I plan on making at least two mutually exclusive perk "paths", a submissive one and a... not-as-submissive/active one (don't wanna say dominant, cause it wont be female domination. Not my thing).
So like... when you get to a certain point either in story or level or whatever, you will have to choose between two or more "paths", that then only unlocks certain perks. But this is far in the future. I have nothing specific either written or coded for this. Just ideas in my head. So feel free to request stuff

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-succubus-is-born-v0-2-drunksuccubus.176361/post-11927936
I plan on making at least two mutually exclusive perk "paths", a submissive one and a... not-as-submissive/active one (don't wanna say dominant, cause it wont be female domination. Not my thing).
So like... when you get to a certain point either in story or level or whatever, you will have to choose between two or more "paths", that then only unlocks certain perks. But this is far in the future. I have nothing specific either written or coded for this. Just ideas in my head. So feel free to request stuff
Between those two and a monster hunter path (not separate, but another branch, if I understood correctly), that's a solid amount of replayability.

Not sure if you've planned/got ideas for multiple encounters, or horde enemies (1 monster made up of multiple individuals), but that opens up all the DP/Group/Orgy stuff. Not sure if it should be a path, or a themed area.

And I'm with you with the hard femdom, not my cuppa. At least the humiliation stuff, bondage seems fine. But that's a whole other tangent.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes