4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

xStE

May 11, 2018
Hi

I like this game but I'm stuck with two quests :
  • "Death-defying desires" -> I spoke with the NPCs (Mort, Medivh, Bob) and but nothing happened. What should I do?
  • "Scout out the bandits" -> when I go to the forest and I choose the option "Search for the bandit base", I have the message "I want to figure this essence quest out first. Melina can wait...". No more option with Melina

no perk and no skill available
In combat (or brothel), i have handjob and blowjob. no titjob or sex

no help with "Think" (it makes my head hurt :p)

ty for help

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah, was also noticing beyond points disappearing after battles. It's a shame too since one of them costs something like 50mL? This might needs looking into or removing temporarily if it serves no purpose.

Also, not sure if anyone reported this yet, the audio for each video file continues playing despite choosing to continue past the scene. For example during the shower peeper event, the audio overlaps and it's repulsive to listen to.

Edit: Size of files are getting way too big for an HTML game. Maybe try looking into video compression for the game.
Huh, I'll see if something can be done about the audio. I'll have to ask some people much more clever than me, since that kind of problem is way beyond me!

All video files have been compressed using Handbrake. To my knowledge, it is not possible to further reduce the size without a significant drop in quality. If you know of a way, don't hesitate to let me know!

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Hi

I like this game but I'm stuck with two quests :
  • "Death-defying desires" -> I spoke with the NPCs (Mort, Medivh, Bob) and but nothing happened. What should I do?
  • "Scout out the bandits" -> when I go to the forest and I choose the option "Search for the bandit base", I have the message "I want to figure this essence quest out first. Melina can wait...". No more option with Melina

no perk and no skill available
In combat (or brothel), i have handjob and blowjob. no titjob or sex

no help with "Think" (it makes my head hurt :p)

ty for help
Hello there!
Try killing 4-5 people with bj's. If some additional flavor text appears, you're on the right track. That should complete the desire quest and then you can move on:)

Reactions: xStE

yunsaa08

Mar 13, 2018
Found more Bug, After use "Remember the eye contact" while BJ and after alluring eyes activated if you choose deepthroat him instead of keep sucking, the enemie will take AP and SP Damages but there won't be any option for you to select and proceed cause the game to stuck there forever (However, If enemie cum on that turn you can proceed with make him cum).

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Found more Bug, After use "Remember the eye contact" while BJ and after alluring eyes activated if you choose deepthroat him instead of keep sucking, the enemie will take AP and SP Damages but there won't be any option for you to select and proceed cause the game to stuck there forever (However, If enemie cum on that turn you can proceed with make him cum).
Thx!

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
I have been truing to unlock deep throat and tiity but have not been able to. I am almost at a 100 satisfaction rating?
Also any hint on what helps with vagina control.

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I have been truing to unlock deep throat and tiity but have not been able to. I am almost at a 100 satisfaction rating?
Also any hint on what helps with vagina control.
1721564729513.png
What is satisfaction rating?
Have you met Magnus?
Hmm, Vagina control is not supposed to be implemented yet... you're not supposed to have that perk:unsure:
So no, nothing helps with that at the moment

Jul 24, 2017
Don't pay rent? Cease to exist.

First feedback is that the down ide of masturbating scaling with dexterity is weird. I would think that higher dex would mean your PC is more adroit at edging or pretending to be masturbating, thus taking less self-inflicted stimulation damage.

Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Don't pay rent? Cease to exist.

First feedback is that the down ide of masturbating scaling with dexterity is weird. I would think that higher dex would mean your PC is more adroit at edging or pretending to be masturbating, thus taking less self-inflicted stimulation damage.
Good point. Not doing balance changes yet, though:)

lakrids

Mar 1, 2019
Can you play as a humanitarian succubus? Do you have to kill people, or can you choose to only target evil or particularly rude individuals?
;)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can you play as a humanitarian succubus? Do you have to kill people, or can you choose to only target evil or particularly rude individuals?
;)
Heh, for now, this is the (origin)story of an evil character (somewhat, at least). Maybe in the future there will be a way to avoid murdering all those innocent farmers and woodcutters :D

Reactions: lakrids

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 3852919
What is satisfaction rating?
Have you met Magnus?
Hmm, Vagina control is not supposed to be implemented yet... you're not supposed to have that perk:unsure:
So no, nothing helps with that at the moment
I do not recognize the name Magnus? Where would I meet him?
almost all customers satisfied.. maybe one in ten is not satisfied... just my ocd with details rearing its head.

If Magnus is a guard, the story line might have just started.

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I do not recognize the name Magnus? Where would I meet him?
almost all customers satisfied.. maybe one in ten is not satisfied... just my ocd with details rearing its head.

If Magnus is a guard, the story line might have just started.
Yup, just find Magnus in the brothel (he's not there every day though), you learn deepthroat from him.
Huh, thx, will disable that perk, it doesn't work properly yet:)

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
This game is great, but I think all the videos in A Succubus Is Born should have sound, without exception. To achieve this, you should convert the MP4 videos to WEBM, as this would save space to add more quests and videos with sound.

The blowjob scenes should end in sex, and I think that while exploring the city, the character should find new places and have new interactions.
I choose to remove the sound from some videos. E.g. if there is music, a voiceover or it is extremely bad quality. Trust me, you don't want sound on some of those clips. It has nothing to do with them being in mp4 or webm format.

As for the size, I am already compressing all videos using Handbrake. There is nothing I can do to reduce size further without a significant drop in quality. And uhh, quests do not take up any size.
And again, converting to webm would not help decrease video size:)

"The blowjob scenes should end in sex".
Blowjob scenes during combat or events/encounters?
If events/encounters: Most of these are created from videos that does not contain sex. Also, some are only available BEFORE sex is unlocked. So no, they should not end in sex as it either is not possible or does not make sense, heh.

"...I think that while exploring the city, the character should find new places and have new interactions."
I think so to! It just takes time to create that content, you know;)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ASuccubusIsBorn-0.3.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes