VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Back Home [Day 2 v1.0] [Great dane games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
This is going to get an update, right? If I never get to see the MC save Ingrid from that lumpy turd bf of hers I will be deeply saddened.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I see Abandondment in the future. I don't think 9 Patreons at $28 a month is much incentive considering it took 6 months to put out the second update.
Although my crystal ball showed me that Dondald Trump would be emperor of the world too so I think it may be broken. Gotta get me one of those magic 8-balls.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Man, there's a lot of games lately that just popped up on the Update page, that I never saw before...

Anyhow, looking at the overview, the screens and skimming through some of the discussions, I get the feeling that this is one of those games where the dev started to write a game one way, but then got hit with the Patreon rule change and is now tying himself into knots trying to write the same story but in a way that doesn't trigger the I-police.

Great Dane

You have to take some lessons from the other devs on here... do the whole patch thing, or make is so relationships are customizable or something. or just write about some other story. Going back and trying to make things work while pleasing Patreon is the wrong move, IMO. It's not like you have a large patron base at risk (don't mean to sound harsh, but $24 a month is not something to be overly worried about) -- the main thing is you want to start with a solid foundation, then build from there.

Also, just my opinion, but your Patreon "Goals" are kinda weak.. I mean, you want people to pay you monthly so you can hire someone to make a better company logo? How does that benefit your Patrons in any way? Might want to massage that goal a bit ;) - BTW, if you are serious about getting some new logo's done, contact a local college in your area/country and ask if there's a forum or discord for freelance work. Students will do work much cheaper, as they are doing something they can add to their portfolios. What you want to tell them is you need some corporate identity work done.. They can do much more then a single logo. They can put your whole package together... standardized set of colors, fonts, letterheads. Everything to make your website and promotional material look slick and professional. I've done it for my own company and I took it in college a long time ago.

Reactions: Moisan4

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A summer back home [Day 2 v1.0] [Great dane games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,69 GB / 207 MB - A.summer.back.home-Day_2_V.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,65 GB / 172 MB - A.summer.back.home-Day_2_V.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The writing is decent, renders are ok, but there's nothing of note that sticks out... everything is MC dwelling on one or two facts, no lewds at this time, and there doesn't seem to be any type of a plot. If you're going to go with a simple plot you should include the lewd in pretty much every update moving forward. If the plot is somehow going to get more interesting then there should be at least a hint of what is going to happen. Seeing the last couple of conversations the MC had in this recent update makes me wonder if there are going to be multiple paths in a game that's already slower than average on updates. I would suggest to not open the multi route system as telling multiple story lines in the same story will just slow your progress more. Make it mostly linear he either stays and works for the bio company or he goes back to Germany and cucks his friend. Just add some action or a plot twist or something that makes it interesting because so far it's not really boring but just plain. To answer your poll question yes lose the shota MC and make a proper adult out of him. I know you are new dev so these are just my thoughts and suggestions. It's not personal but meant to be constructive or hopefully helpful. Good Luck and I hope the next update offers something to really grab the readers attention.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I played it BUT i don't know what caused the problem all the other game are working fine but in this every time i see the conversation between astrid , felix & mc after astrid says to bring her a present the screen goes blank the task manager doesn't say that it is not responding it just goes blank i closed the game and restarted it but same problem any idea how to solve the issue....OH and the first time this happened the game started to lag a bit i think....i mean when i click the dialog changes like normal but the render takes 2 to 3 seconds later to change......can anyone help :)..... ?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I decided to take over the RICOH mod so here is my mod version. This mod will highlight recommended choices and also add a "cheat" button (next to the Visit Patreon button). Enjoy this and don't hesitate to inform me your problem.
1648647697822.png 1648647720341.png 1648647782948.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes