DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It was bad update.
ikr just played it i feel it was very short and the update was wasted on useless characters , Nicole only had lesbain sex with Holly whom no one cares about !!! instead of having randy or james or terry have progress with her i feel nothing happened and the dev should cut the action little and have so characters bond events instead i was really looking forward nicole scenes and they felt bad

Majorfapper

Jun 21, 2023
ikr just played it i feel it was very short and the update was wasted on useless characters , Nicole only had lesbain sex with Holly whom no one cares about !!! instead of having randy or james or terry have progress with her i feel nothing happened and the dev should cut the action little and have so characters bond events instead i was really looking forward nicole scenes and they felt bad
SPOILERS AHEAD:
I think the exact opposite. My problem here is, there were just way too many scenes of Nicole. In just a span of one day she gave a handjob to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fucked the yoga girl, got molested by Terry/Jason and then enjoyed by Randy and finally
. It was just way too quick for all these to be happening in just one day.
Do we have a changelog for the Ep. 10 update?
The game is yet to be release officially. There is no change log yet.

Reactions: scarfer

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
SPOILERS AHEAD:
I think the exact opposite. My problem here is, there were just way too many scenes of Nicole. In just a span of one day she gave a handjob to
fucked the yoga girl, got molested by Terry/Jason and then enjoyed by Randy and finally
. It was just way too quick for all these to be happening in just one day.

The game is yet to be release officially. There is no change log yet.
When did she get molested by Terry ? terry scene was only in episode 6 or 7 and nothing else happened after that

Mopoga & Lewdspot

Jul 8, 2019
Can some tell the code to Roena’s house
This hint is given in-game: "Since Reona is 28 years old, her birth year is 1998, and Hank is 50 years old, his birth year is 1974. Any combination such as 9874 or 7498 would work."

I've informed the dev though about a calculation error, Reona's birth year should be 1996 (2024 - 28).

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes