Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is it just me, or the game's bugged when you chose either Apolonia or Tori after the dart game? The 'Back to Gallery' button won't disappear.

Aysha Tamanna

Aug 16, 2021
Can anyone solve this randy option... I dont know what i miss? Anyone have this save file. Randy was also missing in last update.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Cheats/codes/variables for version v0.10:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.midname = "u34DD88"; SugarCube.State.variables.galunlock=true; SugarCube.State.variables.hintson=1
plunk this into your browser's dev console (ctrl shift I for chrome/firefox), and then you'll be good to go.

E: to just unlock the gallery/hints (even on Joiplay I believe), Go to "change character name", put in u34DD88H, click "return to story", then click the new "Mopoga Special 2" button menu option, where you can toggle hints & gallery unlock on. You can then input u34DD88 as the name to access the cheats menu.

Last edited:

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
Cheats/codes/variables for version v0.10:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.midname = "u34DD88"; SugarCube.State.variables.galunlock=true; SugarCube.State.variables.hintson=1
plunk this into your browser's dev console (ctrl shift I for chrome/firefox), and then you'll be good to go.
How to use this in joyplay?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes