max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
How to use this in joyplay?
Ah, figured it out. Go to "change character name", put in
Code:
u34DD88H
, click "return to story", then click the new "Mopoga Special 2" button menu option, where you can toggle hints & gallery unlock on.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Tale of Love, Lust & Murder [v0.10] [MacAd Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
I think you have to choose all the love options in the beginning and at the end when asked "how would you feel about your wife cheating" on you, you have to choose "you'll be fine with it".
Tried this keeps giving love ending I've also got vanilla ending and tori cheating but never swinging ending so how to get swinging ending

Apr 14, 2023
Can any one help me I've tried multiple different ways to get the option open for Bruce and Nicole at second party during sexiest lingerie dare someone told me Don't do any dares at first party but no matter which way I do things Nicole still does dare first party with simple kiss and don't get Bruce and Nicole option highlighted what's the right way

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
How can i get the Nicole and Bruce option? Or alternatively, has someone a safe in which I can take this option? Pls

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Does the Cheat Hint worked for anyone? I typed the line in the console and the gallery is unlocked, but for the cheat menu i still have to be a patreon member.

ImSuperWeird

Dec 15, 2021
How do you get the foursome ending in episode 4

Nevermind I figured it out im dumb wasn't hard at all

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes