user8310

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone have a fix for getting the .sh to run?

I'm stuck at getting

A_Tale_of_One_City.sh: 61: exec: /home/user/Downloads/A_Tale_of_One_City-1.5-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/A_Tale_of_One_City: Permission denied
when I run "sh A_Tale_of_One_City.sh" and I'm not sure where to go from here considering that I've already given the .sh file permission to run as a program.

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Anyone have a fix for getting the .sh to run?

I'm stuck at getting

when I run "sh A_Tale_of_One_City.sh" and I'm not sure where to go from here considering that I've already given the .sh file permission to run as a program.
I think you can refer to this video and play the game.

user8310

Jul 11, 2020
I think I've found the fix for running it on linux, I had to also give files under /lib/linux-x86_64 permission to run.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I'm getting the electronic clerk's image overlapping in some of the scenes, ie peeping on Jen's shower
is there any known workaround?
I started a new game when 1.5 got uploaded

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
I'm getting the electronic clerk's image overlapping in some of the scenes, ie peeping on Jen's shower
is there any known workaround?
I started a new game when 1.5 got uploaded
You can overwrite the character.rpy file I attached in the game folder and reload it.

Last edited:

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I feel it's something to do with transitions because, after a while (before and after applying the rpy) I have Jen's cleaning picturein the background and overlapping in the scenes

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
I feel it's something to do with transitions because, after a while (before and after applying the rpy) I have Jen's cleaning picturein the background and overlapping in the scenes
Can you capture that picture and show it to me?

gamingguy2005

Apr 12, 2021
So I re-downloaded and started a new game, and I keep running into errors that require and ignore or rollback. There's honestly too many to keep a record of. I can't be the only one.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
So I re-downloaded and started a new game, and I keep running into errors that require and ignore or rollback. There's honestly too many to keep a record of. I can't be the only one.
those errors are most likely happening cause you advance too fast breaking a transition or smth, i've gotten to the end of current version with no grey screens, only the above issue, which dev already solved in that rpy file

Reactions: Mymy
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes