unicorn33

Jun 1, 2020
Can't start 2 event with Chloe, hint says "watch TV in living room" tried two week and get nothing, only random events with Tori

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I get errors when i tried ms.jacksons test. Can someone help? I dont wanna start over.
Sorry we've been busy with our new update for a while.

Choose 'Continue' option to proceed for now.
You're using an old save and it'd cause all kinds of errors.

Starting from v1.4 (will be released in 28th or 29th this month), you'll get to keep your save file.
All saves starting from the version will be compatible with future updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't start 2 event with Chloe, hint says "watch TV in living room" tried two week and get nothing, only random events with Tori
Sorry. We've been busy with our upcoming update for last few weeks.

Have you finished Jen's 2nd event?

anto4ka73

Nov 11, 2018
Hi,
i installed update 1.4 and the hotfix until 1.4.3
i started new game and now i have the following problem. i´m not able to buy usb for chloe´s 9.mission
and i can´t buy the cam for kyley´s 5.mission

whan i visit the department store and try to buy something, nothing is there to choose...the right window is empty.
same thing whan first speak with the "girl in shop"

i need help pls. is this a bug or did i something wrong :-(

thx for help

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Hi,
i installed update 1.4 and the hotfix until 1.4.3
i started new game and now i have the following problem. i´m not able to buy usb for chloe´s 9.mission
and i can´t buy the cam for kyley´s 5.mission

whan i visit the department store and try to buy something, nothing is there to choose...the right window is empty.
same thing whan first speak with the "girl in shop"

i need help pls. is this a bug or did i something wrong :-(

thx for help
Let's talk in the discord channel so that I can help you better. :)

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017

*Renewal changelogs

1. Story overhaul

1) Whole Cherry story has been completely redone. (Changed 11 events and added 3)
- I think it's safe to say that you won't be disappointed.

2) Whole Tori story has been completely redone (Changed 13 events)
- This one as well, we've put much time on it as these two characters are like intro to our
game.

3) Rewriting of other story parts as well
- added more images + changed and revised scripts in other main characters stories

4) Faster pace and reduced grind
- No more dull repeated same events to proceed to next step.
- Much less grind for requirements to events
- Now minimum requirements to see other character's event

5) We've added sound effect and bgm to all existing story events.

2. *Save Compatible
= From now on, you'll be able to keep your save (No need to start over all the time!)
*Alert= You can't use old saves from previous versions (v0.1 ~1.3)
It means all saves starting from now on (v1.4) will be compatible with future updates.

3. Minigame Skippable
= We've added skip option to all the story-related battles now!

4. Talk system renewal
- It is not fully implemented yet (Only Jen, and few of Tori, Chloe, and Kimmy talks)
- We'll add more variations gradually including phases to reflect the changing
circumstances.
- Phases for each characters will be 2 to 4 in general.

5. GUI Improvement
- All the maps revamped!

6. QoL Improvement
- Hint tab now includes sub-characters as well
- Hints now give more precise information

7. Traits added to main characters
- 2 types of traits for each characters
- Some are given from the start while others you'll discover by proceeding the events

+ We've moved some of the upper tier cheat benefits to lower benefits and added one benefit to VIP tier. We'll add more in coming updates as we've promised.

*New contents for v1.4

Jen
3 story events to finish first part of her story! + 4 Repeatable scenes (Reward)
- You can finally unlock her repeatable events
- 2 in her room (before and after sunset) and 1 in your room
- 1 random event in the park (Use walk button to see the event - random chance)

---------------------------------------------------

What we couldn't finish in v1.4 are:

1. Revamp of already existing repeatable events and random events for Tori and Cherry

2. Adding More repeatable events and random events for Tori, Cherry, and Jen

3. Talk system had to be done, which we couldn't

4. Random events in different places with main characters.

5. Finishing GUI Overhaul (we've done most of it though..)

Future Plan

Our plan for the future is pretty much the same as we've already announced.
Since we don't have anymore system work left now. We'll be focusing on adding more stories and reward events.

For the unfinished work regarding renewal, they'll be gradually added along with main contents.

Important Notice
There won't be update-only file this time since we've changed a lot of things. (Just this once)
And you'll have to start-over from the scratch. But this should be the last time you'd have to do that since the game saves will be compatible with future updates.

And we recommend you to turn on sound as we intended it while writing script and putting visual contents.

Once again, thank you so much and I hope to hear feedback from ya'll!!!
With luv.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
Thanks for your insightful feedback!

Some of our future planned contents includes NTR and netori but most of them (that are story related not optional) will be netori while we do have plan for adding a little bit of ntr that is avoidable. Since the MC will evolve into alpha as it's originally planned, you won't have to worry about the game suddenly changes it's genre. :)

p.s. we are adding choices for users to skip characters (not all but we'll try to give options to many) Cherry, Mrs. Jackson won't be skippable and there'd be more characters with stories that has to be played through but we'll try to give as much choices as possible.
I don't play a lot of RP VN's but Man that's a big disappointment, was meaning to try this for a while since it had harem but can't now, just a preference of mine don't like ntr even if it's avoidable so that's my problem

Good luck with the future development though either way, hope you do well

mangasm

May 29, 2017
I know there is a large debate on what constitutes NTR, but adding the tag in error is better than letting people download a harem game that has the women constantly fucking other dudes.

Reactions: mofonistik and Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I know there is a large debate on what constitutes NTR, but adding the tag in error is better than letting people download a harem game that has the women constantly fucking other dudes.
Just added the tag. Thanks for letting me know.

Could you tell me what the large debate is about regarding NTR??

Cherrie does have some events regarding past (scenes with other dudes)
but Tori's events at the end shows that it's far from NTR. (In v1.5)"

I thought the events regarding Cherrie was quite effective in character building but it seems what you're pointing out is something larger or different to mere character-building in the storyline.

Adding NTR to a harem game. You're probably gonna regret that.
You are the third person who warned me the same thing.

Could you be kind to explain why it'd be bad for the game?

Nov 26, 2021

I thought the events regarding Cherrie was quite effective in character building but it seems what you're pointing out is something larger or different to mere character-building in the storyline.

(Was still on my watchlist but I'll have a crack at answering before I unwatch)

So the main issue having ntr in a harem VN is most harem guys don't like having other guys fucking the girls, yes, I'm one of those guys! Dum daa dummmmm

But really having cuck content in a harem VN just doesn't sit well with us even if it is a RP VN I guess to

Sharing/swinging or flashback content with other guys is a no in harems in my opinion it's a big turn off, if the mc is a alpha or becoming an alpha then how does he get cucked you know?

Me personally, I hate ntr because it creates so many different personalities of a Li for example, I don't tell her she looks good so from that one little thing she spazzes out and goes off and fucks some random asshole (which is almost always 100% the setup in ntr games, there's an asshole) silly little things that do a 180 on a Li personality completely destroying her character because she would choose to go down that path to begin with along with well, another guy banging my girls

If this is the VN your making though then stick with it man, I personally don't think it's a harem VN since the mc can be cucked and li stolen but that's just my opinion

Make the VN you want mate, maybe tag any future content in Dev notes to avoid future instances of people asking or getting invested to find out later it has things they dislike

But again good luck with the VN and it's future, you will not please everyone, just make what your gonna make even if someone like me hates that content, most like me just won't play it when we see the ntr tag so all good

Catch ya

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Thing is in a harem game, or any non ntr game, most people don't want to see women getting f'ed by other dudes, whether currently or in the past "character building" be damned. It's your game, do what you want with it. I'm just warning you that NTR and Harem are polar opposites, and instead of appealing to everyone, you end up appealing to no one, because there isn't enough NTR for fans of the genre, and most harem fans won't go anywhere near a game with NTR in it optional or not.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
(Was still on my watchlist but I'll have a crack at answering before I unwatch)

So the main issue having ntr in a harem VN is most harem guys don't like having other guys fucking the girls, yes, I'm one of those guys! Dum daa dummmmm

But really having cuck content in a harem VN just doesn't sit well with us even if it is a RP VN I guess to

Sharing/swinging or flashback content with other guys is a no in harems in my opinion it's a big turn off, if the mc is a alpha or becoming an alpha then how does he get cucked you know?

Me personally, I hate ntr because it creates so many different personalities of a Li for example, I don't tell her she looks good so from that one little thing she spazzes out and goes off and fucks some random asshole (which is almost always 100% the setup in ntr games, there's an asshole) silly little things that do a 180 on a Li personality completely destroying her character because she would choose to go down that path to begin with along with well, another guy banging my girls

If this is the VN your making though then stick with it man, I personally don't think it's a harem VN since the mc can be cucked and li stolen but that's just my opinion

Make the VN you want mate, maybe tag any future content in Dev notes to avoid future instances of people asking or getting invested to find out later it has things they dislike

But again good luck with the VN and it's future, you will not please everyone, just make what your gonna make even if someone like me hates that content, most like me just won't play it when we see the ntr tag so all good

Catch ya
Wow, thanks for the such a detailed explanation.
It really helped for me to understand where it is coming from.

I wasn't (and still not) particularly aiming for an NTR game but I don't think I'd change what we've wrote since I think it fits the character.
Rather we'd add skip option since it's just a small portion in the game.

Anyways, thanks for your kind help. It surely did save much time for me to understand the situation. :)

And your allowed to, but from a different perspective the fact that it was added NOW with no prior mention of it, when previously it was near exclusively a harem game is kinda shitty
Yeah, now I see why you were upset. I want to say sorry about how you felt . I didn't mean to ambush you guys by all means.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Wow, thanks for the such a detailed explanation.
It really helped for me to understand where it is coming from.

I wasn't particularly aiming for an NTR game but I don't think I'd change what we've wrote since I think it fits the character. Rather we'd add skip option since it's just a small portion in the game.

Anyways, thanks for your kind help. It surely did save much time for me to understand the situation. :)

Yeah, now I see why you were upset. I'm sorry about it. I didn't mean to ambush you guys all anything.
Upset is a strong word, but If you're dead set on adding that stuff this game isn't for me. I wish the best for you, and hope you succeed in making the game you want to make.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
after a year they add ntr..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just my 2 cents, but trying to add many fetishes to attract more players doesn't always work, there are some that don't mix well, i guess it is what it is. (it was good while it lasted)

Dev if you can it would be good if you add in the OP in the "Genre Spoiler" section the future tags that you plan to add, that way future players don't get another surprise:HideThePain::HideThePain:

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Upset is a strong word, but If you're dead set on adding that stuff this game isn't for me. I wish the best for you, and hope you succeed in making the game you want to make.
Oh, sorry. I must have confused you with someone else. I haven't had much sleep for last 2 days...
Anyways, thanks for sharing your opinion. I hope to see you again.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes