chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How can I progress on mysterious event 1? I was in adult store, everything was fine and I am not able to progress with Cherry. Why?
sometimes you need to do other players for you to advance with certain player,the important is the lady in your house she has the most quests. Haven't played in long time don't remember it all. Isn't there like a quests thing for the girls and main story?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed version 2.1_full of the game
12419 -> 5223

2.1 update only

Last edited:

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
how i will suposed to grind my stats grind the girls and have to go to work every day to avoid be fired...it's a bit too much bruh...be fired from work it's a bad move but anyway it's the dev game he can do wtf he wanna do but for me the grind is too much absurd for too little reward.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
New start .
At evening Watch TV give this error:
Exception: Screen story_tool_place_house_livingroom_tv_1 is not known

Jarzy

Aug 25, 2018
this could really go places, the work feels the worst/grindy why am i being punished when it requires me to be there 18 days of the month and i dont show up after ? thats not how that is supposed to work

all in all less grind and a little more freedom and this could be a total winner

Reactions: Fish_lip

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0 + IC patch
Size 5 GiB

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
2. Install the apk and run it once.
3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the 1.9 RPA file you don't have to download it again):
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.ataleofonecity/game
The file MUST be named : archive1.9.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Hey I just wanted to ask if this Will really work on Android before I download 5 gigs of stuff. I already downloaded the first part just a little hesitant to do the second. I've been wanting to try this game and I think it's really great of you to port so much for us android platform bangers! Thanks man!

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes