Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
use

use unren, open console and write "c1_status.relationship=10"
the event with kimmy startet right after in the company
used different versions of "UnRen", run it from root directory, cannot find python directory, or cannot locate python.exe

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey I just wanted to ask if this Will really work on Android before I download 5 gigs of stuff. I already downloaded the first part just a little hesitant to do the second. I've been wanting to try this game and I think it's really great of you to port so much for us android platform bangers! Thanks man!
If you are comfortable moving files around on an android phone and you can follow instructions, then it will work.

Marvin186

Jan 31, 2018
Work Workaround - Log in Leave do what you need to do, go back to work log out no penalty, easier if you have a car minimal time loss between areas...

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
If you are comfortable moving files around on an android phone and you can follow instructions, then it will work.
Hey man I took the chance and due to your clear and precise instructions, I got to run correctly (so far) my first try. Thanks so much for making it possible for me to get a chance to play cause I had keeping an eye on this title and I secretly hoped that someone would port it for Android or whatever but hey while I have someone so computer savvy available I have one more question. Okay so, many times I have downloaded HTML games in zip files or whatever. After that I would open them with a zip opener, well except for some I just learned about changing ZIP to APK and downloading like that but my question is how can I insure that the picture and/or videos will appear once I launch whatever game. I mean sometimes the they'll have a folder inside the game folder that says images and it will have pictures and videos or whatever inside that. Other than that folder their will be like one file that is the HTML file or game file. So how do you make that work? U have a a talent for making these processes simple enough for an old country boy like me to understand. Thanks again I appreciate it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey man I took the chance and due to your clear and precise instructions, I got to run correctly (so far) my first try. Thanks so much for making it possible for me to get a chance to play cause I had keeping an eye on this title and I secretly hoped that someone would port it for Android or whatever but hey while I have someone so computer savvy available I have one more question. Okay so, many times I have downloaded HTML games in zip files or whatever. After that I would open them with a zip opener, well except for some I just learned about changing ZIP to APK and downloading like that but my question is how can I insure that the picture and/or videos will appear once I launch whatever game. I mean sometimes the they'll have a folder inside the game folder that says images and it will have pictures and videos or whatever inside that. Other than that folder their will be like one file that is the HTML file or game file. So how do you make that work? U have a a talent for making these processes simple enough for an old country boy like me to understand. Thanks again I appreciate it.
I can't tell you anything about other games, sorry.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I can't tell you anything about other games, sorry.
That's fine I understand but I've been playing this game finally and thanks to you.so would you be willing to give me some tips for getting started because I'm really lost and don't know what to do from the beginning??? Please advise and thanks for your quick response.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
That's fine I understand but I've been playing this game finally and thanks to you.so would you be willing to give me some tips for getting started because I'm really lost and don't know what to do from the beginning??? Please advise and thanks for your quick response.
No I cannot tell you how to play this game.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Well Can anyone give some starting advice for this title? Because I had been wanting to play it and I downloaded all 5 or 6 gigs of it and I truly don't understand how to get things moving forward. Friendly advice anyone?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Cheat codes. Open the console usually [SHIFT] O. then use the following codes. I have no idea if this will have any negative impact on the game so use at your own risk. The numbers are the default values when you start the game. Cheers!

money=2000

health=100
attractiveness=5
strength=15
intelligence=30
depravity=3
dominance=10
energy=5
submissiveness=10
peopleskill=5
perception=3
psypower=0
shift and O didnt open the console for me. Any other ideas on
how to open it?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Don't the game is a horrible grind for some pretty bad payout. Just watch the videos in the files instead.
Lmao hey awesome stranger, idk much about u but thanks for that laugh I really needed it and I found it humorous cause we are so like minded.itslike I have to figure out how to open the darn console to tweek that shit or something. Idk I really wanted to play this title for so long on my Android and now I'm wondering if it's not just a scheme,scam,or racket In regards to having to be patrons to perhaps see real intended story.its looking bleak and that's tragic because the Dev clearly is talented and has so much raw skills

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Got error like this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story/map/Street_A/myhome.rpy", line 4924, in script
    $ story_tool_show_screen_fade('story_tool_place_house_livingroom_tv_' + str(i))
  File "game/story/map/Street_A/myhome.rpy", line 4924, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 780, in story_tool_show_screen_fade
    renpy.show_screen(screen_name)
Exception: Screen story_tool_place_house_livingroom_tv_1 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
A Tale of One City 2.1
Sat Jan 14 02:05:17 2023

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Got error like this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1185, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
A Tale of One City 2.1
Sat Jan 14 02:05:17 2023
I fixed the bug.

Link:

Same as when you apply update-only files. Copy and paste the files into your game folder. (A Tale of One City v2.1/game)

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes